Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

. - Politics (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (584628 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Banmeallday: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

The evidence is I was born in Nigeria and grew up here all my life and my only international passport is Nigerian.
You can keep going about "Nigger area". That "Nigger area" is our homeland whether the entity was created by the colonialists or not. Same way the colonialists helped facilitate the unified consciousness of several Igbo/Igboid clans under one umbrella of Igbo identity.

Which cultural thing have I denied? What does supporting the Super Eagles which belong to us have to do with Jew claiming which is a fraud? Look, I like an argument, but at least the person arguing has to make sense and I have to understand what he's trying to say. At this point, I'm lost as to what point you're even trying to make.

None of the emboldened has anything to do with me or my comments. I have not celebrated any rogues or anything of the sort. Anyone who knows me here on in real life knows I've probably never had a good thing to say about Nigeria in my life. On the Kenya/Nigeria thread on this forum, I probably attack Nigeria more than the Kenyans there. How does any of what you're typing relate with my critiques of Jew-claimers? Yes, Fulanis know who they are. They can chart their history through centuries because they built powerful states and conquered many groups. Igbos having less of a grasp of their pre-colonial history. Which makes us more likely to invent myths than the likes of Fulanis: myths like claiming to be Jewish.

The italicized comments are just absurd. Nobody claims they were Nigerians before colonialism. grin And as I pointed out, there was nothing like "Igbos" before colonialism too, so I hope you hate your Igbo identity too and you call it "fake". We are Nigerians today because the British brought us together as one political entity and our elders and politicians assented to it. Majority of nations on earth were built by conquest. That doesn't make any of them "fake". How can a country be fake? It doesn't matter how much you despise Nigeria: you're still a Nigerian.

Finally, benefiting or progressing your people has nothing to do with claiming fake identities. Creating progress is strengthening our Igbo consciousness - not Jew-claiming nonsense.

I’m baaaaaack, unlike some of you people that have nothing better to do than to run mouth saying nothing

Anyway I see a few hours you still dont get it. The good news is that you dont speak for Nigerians, as Buhari is there to do that. Unfortunately he does not even care to speak for you....SO much for being Nigerian....

Neither do you, nor I speak for Easterners or Jews, but I’m happy to say Kanu speaks for me....

Whether he is Jew or not, or whether Igbo have Jewish connections or not should not give you restless nights, as no hospital in the Nigger Area is equipped to treat you properly.

On claiming fake identities (not that Ndigbo Jews are), did you know that many people and groups have claimed fake identities and origins to make themselves revered and feared by others...such as Fulani are born to rule....as well as opposite and painful beliefs to belittle people, such as Africans are mentally inferior towhites, or that Igbo people love money pass (when nearly 95% of the over 350 billion mismanaged from Nigger Area resources were mismanaged ny those who were not them).

And for the record, you are correct in saying there was in those days nothing like Igbos, because that phrase is both in English and Igbo language incorrect, as Igbo itself is plural...

Food for Thought #5

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ezeagu(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
hammerFC:
this means agur or gur means leopard in Hebrew.

"In the Bible only one derivation occurs, namely the masculine noun נמר (namer), denoting the leopard, and it's obviously also not quite clear for what exactly the leopard was known for to the Hebrews."

http://www.abarim-publications.com/Dictionary/n/n-m-r.html#.W9oM0hOeTGI

1 Like

Re: . by horsepower101: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
CKenneths, Arinzejikaonye and raker please assist this thread with fresh pictures if you have any. Thanks
Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Banmeallday:

I’m baaaaaack, unlike some of you people that have nothing better to do than to run mouth saying nothing

Anyway I see a few hours you still dont get it. The good news is that you dont speak for Nigerians, as Buhari is there to do that. Unfortunately he does not even care to speak for you....SO much for being Nigerian....

Neither do you, nor I speak for Easterners or Jews, but I’m happy to say Kanu speaks for me....

Whether he is Jew or not, or whether Igbo have Jewish connections or not should not give you restless nights, as no hospital in the Nigger Area is equipped to treat you properly.

Yes, you're back from striking big deals with Dangote and Warren Buffett. We know. smiley
I don't "get it" because you're incoherent and you argue all over the place. Good for you that Kanu speaks for you. Mentally unstable charlatans certainly don't speak for me. I hold those who purport to speak for me to high moral and intellectual standards, not a mindless cult that demands sheepish devotion to narcissistic charlatans. Whether I recognize his fraudulent Jewish connections or those who claim Jewish connections should not give you restless nights, as no hospital in your Biafran paradise is equipped to treat you properly.

On claiming fake identities (not that Ndigbo Jews are), did you know that many people and groups have claimed fake identities and origins to make themselves revered and feared by others...such as Fulani are born to rule....as well as opposite and painful beliefs to belittle people, such as Africans are mentally inferior towhites, or that Igbo people love money pass (when nearly 95% of the over 350 billion mismanaged from Nigger Area resources were mismanaged ny those who were not them).

And for the record, you are correct in saying there was in those days nothing like Igbos, because that phrase is both in English and Igbo language incorrect, as Igbo itself is plural...

Food for Thought #5

What has Fulani born-to-rule mentality got to do with fake Jew-claiming? Fulanis know their history and they are proud of it, particularly their history of conquest through the West African Sahel and half of Nigeria.

And no, there was nothing like Igbos or Igbo or whatever smartass point you're trying to make pre-colonialism. The Igbo identity adopted by several clans across the SE and SS was spurred by the colonial era. Same with the Yorubas for who there was no Pan-Yoruba consciousness until the colonialists. So while you're rambling about "Nigger area" that was given to you by white men, I hope you apply the same principle to your Igbo identity and you only accept you're Nsukka or Ngwa or Arochukwu or wherever you're from, rather than broadly claiming to be Igbo. Else, you would be a hypocrite.

And can you please stop posting that "food for thought" weird shiit. grin Are you like 10-years-old? It's some weird ass stuff.

4 Likes

Re: . by Banmeallday: 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Yes, you're back from striking big deals with Dangote and Warren Buffett. We know. smiley
I don't "get it" because you're incoherent and you argue all over the place. Good for you that Kanu speaks for you. Mentally unstable charlatans certainly don't speak for me. I hold those who purport to speak for me to high moral and intellectual standards, not a mindless cult that demands sheepish devotion to narcissistic charlatans. Whether I recognize his fraudulent Jewish connections or those who claim Jewish connections should not give you restless nights, as no hospital in your Biafran paradise is equipped to treat you properly.

What has Fulani born-to-rule mentality got to do with fake Jew-claiming? Fulanis know their history and they are proud of it, particularly their history of conquest through the West African Sahel and half of Nigeria.

And no, there was nothing like Igbos or Igbo or whatever smartass point you're trying to make pre-colonialism. The Igbo identity adopted by several clans across the SE and SS was spurred by the colonial era. Same with the Yorubas for who there was no Pan-Yoruba consciousness until the colonialists. So while you're rambling about "Nigger area" that was given to you by white men, I hope you apply the same principle to your Igbo identity and you only accept you're Nsukka or Ngwa or Arochukwu or wherever you're from, rather than broadly claiming to be Igbo. Else, you would be a hypocrite.

And can you please stop posting that "food for thought" weird shiit. grin Are you like 10-years-old? It's some weird ass stuff.

Guess what:

FOOD FOR THOUGHT # 6

Hunger must be catching your belle by now, and that is not the only body part that needs attention shaa....

Looks like I’m right about you not having anything better to do than to reply to not just MUA, but everybody here that doesn’t agree with your jokes called reply and you seem quite alone.

You know why? Because you “make” points, but then cancel out the same point you made. In fact, you say I made a deal with Dangote, but you however are worse than a carpet crossing Nigerian politician that is with PDP in the morning, and by evening found holding an APC member card.

Heritage you cant define, Nigerian you cant define, Igbo you cant define, even your name can you define? If you can define that, then what does that make you, today or 1,000 years ago?

Now I know you didnt call Kanu a mentally blah blah, because you cant wear the shoes he is wearing and you know that in your heart. But what you can do is to call Sahara reporters and offer them say N5,000 and a reporter will be happy to make you speaker for SE/SS Kola Nut Association, where you can threaten to behead Kanu if he dares.....

Finally before I let you catch a menta.....oops, dont wont to be banned, a small “head” break, Fulani conquering areas does not mean that they or their descendants were/are born to rule, but has made folks like yourself mesmerized by their “conquest” to believe it AND YOU DO.

On the contrary, Kanu or even Israeli public figures that may say or have said Igbo are Hebrew has not led to Ndigbo en mass to agree, but generally there is or maybe evidence of such claim...

That is it....like P Squares song “Possibility”

And yes, you can borrow Food for Thought if that makes you feel Igbotic

2 Likes

Re: . by oilPUSSY(f): 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Some mischievous clowns here are hell bent in making it to look like Nnamdi Kanu their nightmare was the person that started this Jewish claim.

It's not true. We have seen some articles written in the past about Igbos having link with Israel even before Massob and Ipob started agitating for Biafra.
Examples are attached below.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2018
Banmeallday:

Guess what:

FOOD FOR THOUGHT # 6

Hunger must be catching your belle by now, and that is not the only body part that needs attention shaa....

Looks like I’m right about you not having anything better to do than to reply to not just MUA, but everybody here that doesn’t agree with your jokes called reply and you seem quite alone.

You know why? Because you “make” points, but then cancel out the same point you made. In fact, you say I made a deal with Dangote, but you however are worse than a carpet crossing Nigerian politician that is with PDP in the morning, and by evening found holding an APC member card.

Heritage you cant define, Nigerian you cant define, Igbo you cant define, even your name can you define? If you can define that, then what does that make you, today or 1,000 years ago?

Now I know you didnt call Kanu a mentally blah blah, because you cant wear the shoes he is wearing and you know that in your heart. But what you can do is to call Sahara reporters and offer them say N5,000 and a reporter will be happy to make you speaker for SE/SS Kola Nut Association, where you can threaten to behead Kanu if he dares.....

Same old incoherent rants all over the place. grin Nigga spends so much time rambling, you can't make head or tail of what he's rambling about. The emboldened part is the most amusing. The classic internet charlatan who rather than focus on making cogent points, starts asking you silly questions.

And why on earth would I want to wear Kanu's shoes? shocked What sane person wants to wear the shoes of a manifestly deranged loon? I know he's your hero. But some of us have higher standards of people we look up to and find worthy of emulation. Sorry, but your lord and master does not impress us, sunshine.

Finally before I let you catch a menta.....oops, dont wont to be banned, a small “head” break, Fulani conquering areas does not mean that they or their descendants were/are born to rule, but has made folks like yourself mesmerized by their “conquest” to believe it AND YOU DO.

On the contrary, Kanu or even Israeli public figures that may say or have said Igbo are Hebrew has not led to Ndigbo en mass to agree, but generally there is or maybe evidence of such claim...

That is it....like P Squares song “Possibility”

And yes, you can borrow Food for Thought if that makes you feel Igbotic

Are you like off your medication or something? Who said the emboldened? Whatever inferiority complex you harbour about Fulanis is not my concern. They know their history, and they're proud of their history and fiercely proud of their heritage. Nobody here said anything about them being "born to rule", but loony as you are, your entire arguments are based on strange interpretations of people's comments and incoherent ramblings that make no sense.
No, I don't wish to borrow your "food for thought". I prefer sanity. grin

2 Likes

Re: . by ezeagu(m): 12:05am On Nov 01, 2018
Anyway,

Look at 3:27 on this video of China High Speed, it looks like the Niger crossing in Onitsha-Asaba. If only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIRCaupQU9k?t=207

2 Likes

Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:10am On Nov 01, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Some mischievous clowns here are hell bent in making it to look like Nnamdi Kanu their nightmare was the person that started this Jewish claim.

It's not true. We have seen some articles written in the past about Igbos having link with Israel even before Massob and Ipob started agitating for Biafra.
Examples are attached below.

Funny enough, it is Kanu's IPOB sheep doing that. I can't see anyone claiming Kanu started it. He's the most prominent clown pushing it to the mainstream, but the myth has been with Igbos for decades since Christianity spread in Igbo land, leading to efulefus like this clowns here:

2 Likes

Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2018
What a shame that Ozo title holders now adopt Jewish symbols to burnish their fraudulent Jew-claiming. Who will deliver us from this madness, bikonu?

1 Like

Re: . by ezeagu(m): 12:19am On Nov 01, 2018
I feel like during the reconstruction of Igboland how a city like Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam is now would be the next step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmm1L6blxLM

4 Likes

Re: . by oilPUSSY(f): 12:21am On Nov 01, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Funny enough, it is Kanu's IPOB sheep doing that. I can't see anyone claiming Kanu started it. He's the most prominent clown pushing it to the mainstream, but the myth has been with Igbos for decades since Christianity spread in Igbo land, leading to efulefus like this clowns here:

Your contradiction knows no bounds. Read your comment again.

Kanu didn't start it, Kanu is pushing it
I hope you don't loose your senses because the way you are running around speaks a lot about your state of mind.
I pray for your quick recovery if you can recover

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:28am On Nov 01, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Your contradiction knows no bounds. Read your comment again.

Kanu didn't start it, Kanu pushing it

What the hell is contradictory about that? grin Who said Kanu originated the Jew-claiming rubbish among many Igbos. That he and IPOB have made it front and center of their agitations - what does that have to do with him "starting it". Show me one place in this thread I claimed Kanu started the Jewish link. I dare you. Go on.......

2 Likes

Re: . by ayzTIGER: 12:38am On Nov 01, 2018
basilo101:

Without passport.? Escaping heavy security presence? Bros shed more light on this because it's a mystery to me
Obi1kenobi you have a question to answer here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Banmeallday: 12:49am On Nov 01, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Same old incoherent rants all over the place. grin Nigga spends so much time rambling, you can't make head or tail of what he's rambling about. The emboldened part is the most amusing. The classic internet charlatan who rather than focus on making cogent points, starts asking you silly questions.

And why on earth would I want to wear Kanu's shoes? shocked What sane person wants to wear the shoes of a manifestly deranged loon? I know he's your hero. But some of us have higher standards of people we look up to and find worthy of emulation. Sorry, but your lord and master does not impress us, sunshine.

Are you like off your medication or something? Who said the emboldened? Whatever inferiority complex you harbour about Fulanis is not my concern. They know their history, and they're proud of their history and fiercely proud of their heritage. Nobody here said anything about them being "born to rule", but loony as you are, your entire arguments are based on strange interpretations of people's comments and incoherent ramblings that make no sense.
No, I don't wish to borrow your "food for thought". I prefer sanity. grin

No sir, you prefer to be a Nigga Area citizen.

If your house is on fire, and the reason was because a tenant that you didn’t know well started the fire and says that you started it, what will you do?

Let’s see, Mr OBI “Ken Obi” (LOL) would show the tenant the fastest way out of the home and then run back inside to find the tenant’s turban....that is you and you know that.

A Lukewarm African that speaks with a high pitch voice, especially when he hears the name NNAMDI KANU.

Tell me something Mr Obi “Ken Obi”, who is your father’s hero? I assume you know who your father is, I mean, is he, your popsi even your hero? If he is, could you walk in his shoes?

Maybe you cannot, and it was wrong for me to even phantom you trying to walk in Kanu’s.

Tell me, how do you know if Fulani are proud people, or whether they are proud of their history, or the THINGS they have done then and even now in Benue?

You see, the only thing that is rambling is your thought process that apparently is misreading/misunderstanding/and yet responding to MY post, but simply unable to agree even in part because you know you are having some feeling toward people who refuse to accept associating with an area of Niggers. Your thought process by your post alone also indicate you cant agree with yourself, but deflect here to there, left and right.

That is it....It really isn’t about Jews and Igbo is it? It is about spending a good chunk of your days and nights doing nothing to advance the freedom and development of your people. Perhaps you dont want to lose your job because of “personal” relations with certain tribes persons...

You asked if I was “like 10 years old”, I hope and pray you are not 40 years old because a Fool at 40 is a fool for......

Food For Thought # 7

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:08am On Nov 01, 2018
Banmeallday:

[s]No sir, you prefer to be a Nigga Area citizen.

If your house is on fire, and the reason was because a tenant that you didn’t know well started the fire and says that you started it, what will yo do?

Let’s see, Mr OBI “Ken Obi” (LOL) would show the tenant the fastest way out of the home and then run back inside to find the tenant’s turban....that is you and you know that.

A Lukewarm African that speaks with a high pitch voice, especially when he hears the name NNAMDI KANU.

Tell me something Mr Obi “Ken Obi”, who is your father’s hero? I assume you know who your father is, I mean, is he, your popsi even your hero? If he is, could you walk in his shoes?

Maybe you cannot, and it was wrong for me to even phantom you trying to walk in Kanu’s.

Tell me, how do you know if Fulani are proud people, or whether they are proud of their history, or the THINGS they have done then and even now in Benue? [/s]

You see, the only thing that is rambling is your thought process that apparently is reading understanding and responding to MY post, but simply unable to agree even in part because you know you are having some feeing toward people refusing to accept being associated with an area of Niggers. Your thought process by your post alone also indicate you cant agree with yourself, but deflect here to there, left and right.

That is it....It really isn’t about Jews and Igbo is it? It is about spending a good chunk of your days and nights doing nothing to advance the freedom and development of your people. Perhaps you dont want to lose your job because of “personal” relations with certain tribes persons...

You asked if I was “like 10 years old”, I hope and pray you are not 40 years old because a Fool at 40 is a fool for......

Food For Thought # 7

I'll focus on the only slightly coherent part of your ramblings.
Refusing to be "associated" with an area of niggas is not your choice. A butterfly cannot choose to be a bird. It doesn't matter how much you hate the "nigga area". You are a nigga from that area. You get that. You're a nigger from the nigger area. Repeat it enough times until it sinks into your head. You will always be a nigger from the nigger area. Go and blame Nnamdi Azikiwe and co for being a nigger in a nigger area and stop rambling about nigga areas and whatnot. And refusing to be associated with an area of niggas and choosing instead to be associated with an alien race and calling yourself Jews is inferiority-complex-motivated foolishness. You might as well claim to be Japanese because you don't want to be associated with a nigger area.

What are you doing to advance the "freedom and development" of your people? You think if you ramble on about "nigger area" enough times, or your wacky lord and master, Kanu, repeats "zoo" enough times, you will magically transform to Switzerland overnight? grin When many of the sheep that follow him cannot even demand good leadership in their own states (I'm sure most of them can't name their LGA chairman), yet retain enough time to be rambling about "zoos". That is freedom and development, abi?
You're one hell of a comedian. grin

The efulefus below are niggers from the nigger area and will always be niggers from the nigger area. If they like, they can keep sewing Jewish hexagrams on their attire. The clowns below will always remain black ass niggers from the nigger area.

2 Likes

Re: . by Banmeallday: 4:21am On Nov 01, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I'll focus on the only slightly coherent part of your ramblings.
Refusing to be "associated" with an area of niggas is not your choice. A butterfly cannot choose to be a bird. It doesn't matter how much you hate the "nigga area". You are a nigga from that area. You get that. You're a nigger from the nigger area. Repeat it enough times until it sinks into your head. You will always be a nigger from the nigger area. Go and blame Nnamdi Azikiwe and co for being a nigger in a nigger area and stop rambling about nigga areas and whatnot. And refusing to be associated with an area of niggas and choosing instead to be associated with an alien race and calling yourself Jews is inferiority-complex-motivated foolishness. You might as well claim to be Japanese because you don't want to be associated with a nigger area.

What are you doing to advance the "freedom and development" of your people? You think if you ramble on about "nigger area" enough times, or your wacky lord and master, Kanu, repeats "zoo" enough times, you will magically transform to Switzerland overnight? grin When many of the sheep that follow him cannot even demand good leadership in their own states (I'm sure most of them can't name their LGA chairman), yet retain enough time to be rambling about "zoos". That is freedom and development, abi?
You're one hell of a comedian. grin

The efulefus below are niggers from the nigger area and will always be niggers from the nigger area. If they like, they can keep sewing Jewish hexagrams on their attire. The clowns below will always remain black ass niggers from the nigger area.

You are a fast learner, see how many times you used the N-WORD LOL....

Now you are in agreement with we the formidable and indigenous people of Biafra. I’m sure your usual high pitch voice is now sounding manly. Now you know and are aware of the term and the place that was, is, and will forever be the NIGGER AREA. (All thanks to me LOL)

I know I know......

It hurts when you had been watching Super Eagles, and celebrating Independence Day and dancing Shaku shaku, even Sai Baba years ago and today Atikulating like a joker, all because all you knew was ignorance and a LIE....

Now the moment has come for Obi “Ken Obi” to be the man he has always been destined to be. To free himself from being Lord Luggard’s Nigger somewhere under the African sun, and instead hold his head high that he has discovered his identity and that of his father’s (asssuming your mom told you the truth as to who he is/was)

Ride on Obi “Ken Obi”, as you have gone from Paul the Roman to Paul the disciple.

Remember dont get angry, Nigeria is not the only shythole in the world...

Impressive

Food For Thought # 8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 01, 2018
Banmeallday:

[s]No sir, you prefer to be a Nigga Area citizen.

If your house is on fire, and the reason was because a tenant that you didn’t know well started the fire and says that you started it, what will you do?

Tell me, how do you know if Fulani are proud people, or whether they are proud of their history, or the THINGS they have done then and even now in Benue?

You see, the only thing that is rambling is your thought process that apparently is misreading/misunderstanding/and yet responding to MY post, but simply unable to agree even in part because you know you are having some feeling toward people who refuse to accept associating with an area of Niggers. Your thought process by your post alone also indicate you cant agree with yourself, but deflect here to there, left and right.

Food For Thought # 7
[/s]
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2018
Agbudu town, Udi local government area of Enugu state. .......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2018
The roads through Agbudu. ........ towards Amokwe Udi town.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2018
Umuabi Udi, a local Nkwo market called Nkwoagu. .........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by oilPUSSY(f): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2018
Still in Ebonyi with concrete roads...

6 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Still in Ebonyi with concrete roads...

Ebonyi concrete roads are lovely. Dave Umahi has really moved this state forward.

2 Likes

Re: . by vanbonattel: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2018
ezeagu:
I feel like during the reconstruction of Igboland how a city like Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam is now would be the next step

How you can do this in toxic hate filled Nigeria is a mystery.

1 Like

Re: . by oilPUSSY(f): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2018
ckenneths:

Ebonyi concrete roads are lovely. Dave Umahi has really moved this state forward.
I love that man for his wonderful performance in Igbo land. If the past two useless governors had done half of what he did, Ebonyi would have been more beautiful than its today. I give kudos to him. He deserves more than second tenure

But his @ss licking is too much. Igbos don't @sslick, that is afonja character..
He should be advised to remove his tongue from Buhari's @ss. It's opposite character of typical Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: . by UgwuAghachi: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2018
Moved
Re: . by UgwuAghachi: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2018
oilPUSSY:

I love that man for his wonderful performance in Igbo land. If the past two useless governors had done half of what he did, Ebonyi would have been more beautiful than its today. I give kudos to him. He deserves more than second tenure

But his @ss licking is too much. Igbos don't @sslick, that is afonja character..
He should be advised to remove his tongue from Buhari's @ss. It's opposite character of typical Igbo man.

What are you talking about Ass licking. Which Igbo people nyash lick burahi more than Ngige the Anambra dwarf and Rocha's the Imo dwarf. Even lately, Wike has been asslicking Buhari up and down
Re: . by basilo101: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2018
ayzTIGER:
Obi1kenobi you have a question to answer here.
Seems like it has now become a mystery to him too

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.