Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

. - Politics (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (581341 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=Xander85 post=72831042]
[s]
As a people, i just think Ndigbo are not proactive and desirous enough to walk the talk and move the entire ethnic group forward to where we ought to be as a people! It's less of a problem at the community or even state level....but we struggle to replicate such fervour at a regional or pan-Igbo level! This is one of the negative effects of not having a centralised regional political structure!

As for ideas and suggestions....we get am plenty! The problem is to move on to the next level of implementation![[/s]/quote]

Just go back to rivers state.

1 Like

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=Osagyefo98 post=72831108][/quote]Please "tolded" him to go and be fast about it
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
I have consistently warned umu anambra to be careful on how they deal with this fellow igbo states....obi adiro ha mma...onye ya na ekwensu no na eji ogologo ngazi eri nri...

Just negodu how such a wonderful life at his prime was wasted.
Re: . by hammerFC: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
Osagyefo98:
MURDERED IN HIS PRIME
This is Chigozie Emmanuel Aghaji a native of okpuno nnewichi in NNEWI Lga. A graduate of engineering from FUTO. He is 25 years.
He was killed by his boss at Nenco petrol station near amuko in NNEWI. The name of the boss has not been ascertains till now. But the boss is From IMO state. Though he is not the original owner of the petrol station. He is on lease on the said property.
What caused the death is mare 40k. After conducting there usual account on Wednesday, the boss started accusing the young man of shortage of 40k. After denying the allegations, the boss insisted on collecting the alleged missing money back.
At the heat of the arguments, the deceased now pleaded to the boss to deduct the money from his November salary, but the Shylock oga has his own plans.
He took a screwdriver nearby and stab the boy on his lower abdomen. The deceased collapsed and was rushed to a nearby hospital. But it was too late he was confirmed DOA - that's, death on arrival.
When the news of chigozie was broken to him , he took to his heels. But he was arrested yesterday and will be aligned today
RIP. Nnamochie.

That foolish Boss will now spend his life behind bars, if not sentenced to death.

Although, we Igbos have problem with regards to money.

Igbo ana eji anya afu ego.

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
Xander85:

HammerFC, when you latch on to a topic there's just no let up is there? smiley

Nwanne, wat else did we create this thread for?

There are civilised ways to discuss our problems than posting dirty pictures back to back. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
hammerFC:

That foolish Boss will now spend his life behind bars, if not sentenced to death.

Although, we Igbos have problem with regards to money.

Igbo ana eji anya afu ego.

Onye ya na ekwensu gbara agbataobi na eji ogologo ngazi eri nri....

That boss whether na box needs to be stoned to death immediately....no need for. Any trial...
Re: . by hammerFC: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
Xander85:

As a people, i just think Ndigbo are not proactive and desirous enough to walk the talk and move the entire ethnic group forward to where we ought to be as a people! It's less of a problem at the community or even state level....but we struggle to replicate such fervour at a regional or pan-Igbo level! This is one of the negative effects of not having a centralised regional political structure!

As for ideas and suggestions....we get am plenty! The problem is to move on to the next level of implementation!

The bolded is spot on. I could not have put it better myself.

Yoruba wish T D Jakes could have been a Yoruba man.

They would have made him King.

I admire Yoruba for putting the little they have into good use.

They are not endowed with the quality of human capital that Ndiigbo have but yet, the few they have they value.

Do u see the way, they rally around Tinubu?

Ordinary VP handed Peter Obi, Ndiigbo were disgracing themselves on national media.

Soso Anya Oku!
Re: . by hammerFC: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
Xander85:

As for ideas and suggestions....we get am plenty! The problem is to move on to the next level of implementation!

T.D Jakes will not live forever but while he is here, Igbo can benefit from him.

U bring TD Jakes home, he will lead American Igbos back to the Igboland and they bring investment.

The man contacts are huge in America and as such global.

U want to create new Cities in Ala Igbo and International Airport, these are the people that have the right contacts and finance.

Even in America, the Igbo community should be properly organised, like the jewish community.

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Otolo , Amichi even Orsumeghi speak alike ....Amichi is just 5 minutes walk from Nnewi town

Ihiala is far from Nnewi ...Nnewi is only related and close to Awka Etiti, Amichi, Ihiala , Orsumeghi, Ichida

Be careful in order not to be pulled into attacking your Anambra/Omanbala brothers. Dont play into their hands. All Anambra groups are inter related. Onicha has Nri, Okodu(Abatete, Umuoji and Nkpor) has Nri, Awka has Nri, Oraifite has Nri, Oyi has Nri, Aguleri has Nri. Obosi is related to Ojoto, Dunukofia with exception of one or two towns are related by blood and according earliest recorded history of Nnewi they have Nri.

Dont let a foreigner tell your story, be A MAN!

2 Likes

Re: . by hammerFC: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
In all those pictures of TD Jakes in Nigeria, Ndiigbo are missing and am sure, that would be at the back of his mind.

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Listen to him talk about Ndiigbo.

He even sounds like us, Proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpfMr-0kmPw

1 Like

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
Yyeske:
Thanks bro and I'm one from Awka with an Igala blood line, don't really seem to understand why some dudes are bittered about that fact.

Alot of Igbos like the many you see here reason like Nnamdi Kanu, uncouth and deeply ignorant thats why they lack the skills of diplomacy. Igala has been both neighbors, friends and brothers to us,for many generation but you can see the iidiot who are trying to use us to start unnecessary conflict with our Igala btothers but UMU OMANBALA nwelu Amamife even those who disagree with us. You can never see people like Pazienza nor Obi1kenobi insult people unnecessarily.

Insulting our Igala blood line will never fetch them favor from us. Dont worry they will never win this.

Odeke Igala!

2 Likes

Re: . by IgboticGirl(f): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
Xander85:

HammerFC, when you latch on to a topic there's just no let up is there? smiley

Stop quoting any fool that try to compare Anambra to Enugu or Anambra to Anambra

Don't u guys learn

Leave them alone for crying out loud

Whether they speak Igbo or not. People can learn Igbo only to cause troubles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by IgboticGirl(f): 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Igbos use ur brain

I will keep saying this
Re: . by hammerFC: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
IgboticGirl:

Stop quoting any fool that try to compare Anambra to Enugu or Anambra to Anambra

Don't u guys learn

Leave them alone for crying out loud

Whether they speak Igbo or not. People can learn Igbo only to cause troubles

I hope this tranny was not refering to me. angry
Re: . by hammerFC: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
IgboticGirl:
Igbos use ur brain

I will keep saying this

The hopeless afonja is now on female moniker.

Tell me, wat is the problem?

I am against inter-tribal marraige? grin
Re: . by hammerFC: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
IgboticGirl:
Igbos use ur brain

I will keep saying this

Did ur mother control your father?

Is dat y u think, u can come here with a female moniker to control Igbo men?
Re: . by hammerFC: 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
We are champions here, try another.

Igbo Kwenu!

1 Like

Re: . by IgboticGirl(f): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
Igbos should be wise

Use ur Brians

I don't give a darn about any motherfuccker fool that want to tarnished Igbo people here

So fucckout

2 Likes

Re: . by IgboticGirl(f): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
Fools keep creating account everyday because they are born stupid and jobless

Don't fall for them

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
IgboticGirl:
Igbos should be wise

Use ur Brians

I don't give a darn about any motherfuccker fool that want to tarnished Igbo people here

So fucckout

Somebody butt hurts.

Let me guess, yesterday disclosures kept u up all night.

Now u are running mad. grin grin

We have moved on from Igbo women topic.

We discuss issue here on a topic by topic basis.

No Igbo man here will listen to one tranny with an Igbotic moniker, clearly a fake

Any person that does such is a homosexual.
Re: . by IgboticGirl(f): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
Stop giving fools food here

They are stupid
Re: . by IgboticGirl(f): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
Fools keep quoting me o don't know y

Igbos bikonu don't give them food
Re: . by hammerFC: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
My mission here is to ensure that Igbo masculinity is to diminished by Nigeria.

That Igbo as a whole is not reduced to the beautiful bride in Nigeria.

That our women will be first lady married to men of other tribes but the Igbo men can never be President.

Any Igbo man that listens to this tranny is a homosexual.

Men must be men, and our own will not be different.
Re: . by IgboticGirl(f): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
We better keep mute than give them food

I hate fools in my life
Re: . by hammerFC: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
[s]
IgboticGirl:
We better keep mute than give them food

I hate fools in my life
[/s]

Go to the other room, your homosexual partner is waiting for u there.

Tranny!
Re: . by IgboticGirl(f): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
Fools keep creating accounts and keep quoting themselves

Run away from them

They are fools

Avoid them like plaque
Re: . by hammerFC: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is a gathering of Igbomen.

It is a gladiator arena

Re: . by ideynl1: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Yyeske:
Somebody tell this Tiv boy to stop trolling me mbok.
We all can see that we have sheathed our swords to allow the thread to grow healthily but you and your likes want to start all over again.
Anyway we will come here now and then to monitor activities.

God punish you if I'm not TIV.

This Yoruba boy
Re: . by IgboticGirl(f): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Use ur heads Igbos pls

Avoid any trolls

Let them keep quoting themselves..one day they will get tired
Re: . by hammerFC: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
IgboticGirl:
Use ur heads Igbos pls

Avoid any trolls

Let them keep quoting themselves..one day they will get tire

If u were a woman, i would have offered to take u to the other room and teach u submission.

Spank/whip the hell out of u.

But u are a tranny.
Re: . by IgboticGirl(f): 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
If they like let post pictures of kanu, ojukwu Bianca etc aviod them like plaque

They are born fools

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.