Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

. - Politics (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (580999 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dude ain't ya losing ya sanity? you goin bonkers

You wanna kid? go have me a swell time at Oakland Park, Enugu.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Are you sure? grin
guys are developing their swampy potopoto brown roof Republic in Ogun state. grin

shattap u Oyo slave illitrates
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2018
BankeSmalls:
The only development we accept is that of replacing our brown roofs grin

all this ogun skull miners cant leave ekiti alone
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I have nothing to tell you Ogun slave but grin grin grin grin grin

how about osun slave
Re: . by joeisreal(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Check out www.jaratalk.com and help migrate some people you know to the site.
horsepower101:
WE CAN REACH OUT TO THE IGBO DIASPORA COMMUNITY IN THE U.S. AND U.K. TO CREATE A FORUM ON THEIR WEBSITE FOR UMUIGBO TO DISCUSS PEACEFULLY.

IN THE U.K. THEY HAVE 'OKWU1D.COM" FOR UMUIGBO

IN THE U.S. THE HAVE 'UMU-IGBO-UNITE' FOR UMUIGBO

LETS REACH OUT TO THEM TO CREATE AN IGBO FORUM ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT IS MODERATED.
Re: . by joeisreal(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Good evening my brothers and Sisters. How many of you remember this post?

joeisreal:
Good morning, my brothers and sisters from the indomitable Igbo tribe of eastern Nigeria. I have read your submissions with utmost attention and it resonates with a strong pounding thought in me of recent. But we have said so much and yet nothing on ground to match our knowledge base which many have poured out here. I think it is my Eureka moment and I therefore want to put my money/action where my mouth is. It will be geared towards our emancipation and all of the great contributors to this thread will be called upon shortly to become part of a great renaissance. Stay tuned!
To start with please someone should recommend a web developer that knows his craft and will not cost me my net worth. I will contact him and it will be the beginning of an era...

If you do. go to www.jaratalk.com and start a new topic. Invite other members too.
Re: . by Yyeske(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
BankeSmalls:

How's that your concern? Your ppl of Ekiti state keep eating human meat and drinking their blood daily. grin
See me see wahala o, why are you editing my original post?
Re: . by raker300: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2018
Ebonyi

4 Likes

Re: . by horsepower101: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
visit www.igbo-unity.com for your igbo develoment conversations free from tribalist, biased mods and trouble makers.
Re: . by AmuDimpka: 3:33am On Nov 23, 2018
mandax:

Ngee, for what, is spoken in part of Orlu known as Orsu clan, from Orlu main stadium right to Ihialla and parts of Nnewi where people also speak Ngee for what. Most of Oru clan in Orlu zone also speak Ngee for what.

Giri or Ngiri, for what, is spoken by Isu clan in Orlu, right from Orlu main stadium to Umuaka bordering Owerri and to Mbano in Okigwe zone.

N'acha ocha for it's yellow is the dialect of Orsu clan, same as parts of Anambra state.

N'asa osa for yellow is dialect of Isu clan in Orlu zone.

Akuo
Re: . by AmuDimpka: 3:40am On Nov 23, 2018
DawatNama:
You are picking few words that seperate both, there are some dialectical similaralities between Ihiala and okija but they are fewer compare with Ihiala and orlu. Am from Okija and we dont speak like Ihiala, Uli and Amorka but we share similar LG. Ihiala, Uli and Amorka should have been Imo State while Akokwa should have been Anambra State and Uga Imo State. if not because of River Niger Onitsha and Ogbaru would have been in Delta State.

Today they are in anambra and are happy and gravitatiing towards central anambra dialcet period

1 Like

Re: . by ChilledPill: 6:25am On Nov 23, 2018
raker300:
Ebonyi
Good roads brings development, Umahi for President.

2 Likes

Re: . by ChilledPill: 6:27am On Nov 23, 2018
Umahi is working.

2 Likes

Re: . by ChilledPill: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2018
For God so blessed Ndi Ebonyi that he gave them Umahi the working Governor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by ChilledPill: 6:32am On Nov 23, 2018
A rural road in Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
raker300:
Ebonyi
Now this is solid shocked
Re: . by Asshurbanipal: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
AmuDimpka:

Today they are in anambra and are happy and gravitatiing towards central anambra dialcet period

The person you quoted gave a thorough celebral analysis but your reply is simply empty.

1 Like

Re: . by Asshurbanipal: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
Bon sunshine hotel enugu,

We should line our major roads with this type of building of at least ten floors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
hammerFC:
This one is Itsekiri
What is your problem?
Re: . by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

We should line our major roads with this type of building of at least ten floors

With which power will you use for the elevators
Re: . by jamjo: 1:02am On Nov 24, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

With which power will you use for the elevators

Our people need to start thinking outside the box, there is solar which can be used in powering the elevator and water pump.

1 Like

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 3:34am On Nov 24, 2018
AmuDimpka:

Fact.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cha Cha Cha, umuigbo kwenu!!!
Yaaaaaaah!!!

Evening guys, too bad many have gone incognito,
Thought I should pull over, before I grab my pillows,

To the crux,Ikpeazu was a guest speaker at the recently concluded 15th Africa security watch awards in Gambia, he got a mouthwatering deal for aba to produce safety boots for the Gambian army.

That's a plus, taking into cognizance the patronage from Nigerian army in recent times.

Credit abia info

Re: . by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Automated Machinery and equipment for multiplicity in the production of leather works shoes, bags and allied accessories just arrived from China, this is sequel to ikpeazu's fulfilment of the promise he made on availing the Chinese trained aba artisans the necessary tools to to make them live up to their potentials.

#growingsmes
#madeinaba
#abamade
#E4E

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Tony ezenna of orange drugs is making an epistemophilic investment in his country home akokwa,

A right step in the right direction,
Other money bags should emulate him.
Charity they say begins at home.

Credit rochas pikin.

Re: . by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Seems there is an adjustment to the architecture of Douglas city centre mall christened somto mall in owerri.

Credit rytegate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.