Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

. - Politics (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (590332 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by kampari: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
You are talking like you just landed from the moon cheesy

Igbo man is independent in nature. Igbo man doesn't buy communism. The lies you put up there that bus was arranged for the igbo air travelers is bunkum.

Igbo man goes for the best in cost and convenience. That's why Lagos seaport is booming far better than ports in PH that is even closer to SE.

Igbo businessman is not given to sentiment when it comes to business. They consider convenience, time and cost before they remember that you are his brother. This is a fact out there and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it because it is business, so he goes for the best available and not emotion.

legitnow:
[s][/s]

NOBODY IN NIGERIA, PLAY TRIBE MORE THAN THE IGBO MAN.

IT IS EVEN AFTER BIAFRA WAR THAT IT STARTED TO BE WATERED DOWN.

STILL, IGBO NATION CAN VOTE AS A SINGULAR BLOCK, WITHOUT FEAR OR INTIMIDATION.

IN THE PICTURE I POSTED, THEY CAME TOGETHER AND EVEN PROVIDED FREE TRANSPORTATION TO KEEP IGBO WITHIN SE REGION AND OUT OF PORT HARCOURT.

THAT IS TIME AND COST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:
[s][/s]

[s]NOBODY IN NIGERIA, PLAY TRIBE MORE THAN THE IGBO MAN[/s].

IT IS EVEN AFTER BIAFRA WAR THAT IT STARTED TO BE WATERED DOWN.

STILL, IGBO NATION CAN VOTE AS A SINGULAR BLOCK, WITHOUT FEAR OR INTIMIDATION.

IN THE PICTURE I POSTED, THEY CAME TOGETHER AND EVEN PROVIDED FREE TRANSPORTATION TO KEEP IGBO WITHIN SE REGION AND AWAY FROM PORT HARCOURT

THAT IS TIME AND COST.

I am not tribalistic please.

Any airport can serve.

Less than 15mins I will be in Delta airport ( SS) and you want me to take a journey of 2 hours to Enugu airport?

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
kampari:

Igbo man is independent in nature. Igbo man doesn't buy communism. The lies you put up there that bus was arranged for the igbo air travelers is bunkum.

Igbo man goes for the best in cost and convenience. That's why Lagos seaport is booming far better than ports in PH that is even closer to SE.

Igbo businessman is not given to sentiment when it comes to business. They consider convenience, time and cost before they remember that you are his brother. This is a fact out there and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it because it is business, so he goes for the best available and not emotion.

Perfect analysis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by legitnow: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
kampari:

I HAVE GIVEN U VALID REASON SS/SE CANNOT BE CRAMPED INTO A SINGLE TERMINAL BUILDING IN PORT HARCOURT FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY REASON THAT WILL OCCUR DUE TO OVERCROWDING.

THE SECOND IS, IJAW ARE QUIET AND NOT TAKING NOTE OF THE PRESSURE TO DIVERT IGBO TO PORT HARCOURT.

THE MINUTE THAT HAPPNES, THEY WILL START SAYING IGBO HAVE TAKEN PORT HARCOURT.

PLUS, CRIMINALITY AND CULTISM IN PORT HARCOURT, IS JUST BEYOND WAT WE CAN TOLERATE.

IT IS BEST, WE GET OUR TERMINAL BUILDING IN ENUGU OPERATIONAL AND MAINTAIN THE PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE BETWEEN SS AND SE.

1 Like

Re: . by kampari: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I am not tribalistic please.

Any airport can serve.

Less than 15mins I will be in Delta airport ( SS) and you want me to take a journey of 2 hours to Enugu airport?

Are you okay?

The guy is just being emotional . He thought any sane igbo man would buy his rubbish. Why would you choose to suffer when you have a better way out.

Igbo man is not known for sentiment when it comes to cost, convenience and comfort. That's the fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by legitnow: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
kampari:

The guy is just being emotional . He thought any sane igbo man would buy his rubbish. Why would you choose to suffer when you have a better way out.

Igbo man is not known for sentiment when it comes to cost, convenience and comfort. That's the fact.

IF DAT IS THE CASE, IGBO MAN WILL FLY LAGOS OR ABUJA INSTEAD.

HE OWN PROPERTIES IN THOSE PLACES.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

Really you been emotional....

I don't even know what your problem is...

The fact remains convenience and cost are determining factor.
Re: . by legitnow: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Really you been emotional....

I don't even know what your problem is...

The fact remains convenience and cost are determining factor.

WEN MILITANT FIRE U, IT WILL LEARN THE ERRORS OF YOUR WAYS.

COST THAT KILL U, IS DAT ONE CONVENIENT?
Re: . by kampari: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
This is pure rubbish.

Cramped airport? Does every igbo man travel all at once all the time? So what will cause the cramping or crowding? This is nonsense.

Ijaw claims? This is outright bunkum. It is a federal government aviation infrastructure and not Ijaw aviation infrastructure . Such claims has never arisen even in lagos and will not arise because it is a federal government infrastructures.

Stop being emotional and sentimental, igbos are not known for that. Igbos are known for cost, convenience and comfort. Wherever they get these qualities doesn't matter to them.

Like I said before no one in Anambra will leave out Delta airport which is less than 15mins to Anambra and travel 2hrs to Enugu airport, again no sane Imolite or Abian will leave Port Harcourt airport and travel 4hrs to Enugu just because they are in the same region. It is called commonsense and not this sentiment you are blowing out here.

legitnow:

I HAVE GIVEN U VALID REASON SS/SE CANNOT BE CRAMPED INTO A SINGLE TERMINAL BUILDING IN PORT HARCOURT FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY REASON THAT WILL OCCUR DUE TO OVERCROWDING.

THE SECOND IS, IJAW ARE QUIET AND NOT TAKING NOTE OF THE PRESSURE TO DIVERT IGBO TO PORT HARCOURT.

THE MINUTE THAT HAPPNES, THEY WILL START SAYING IGBO HAVE TAKEN PORT HARCOURT.

PLUS, CRIMINALITY AND CULTISM IN PORT HARCOURT, IS JUST BEYOND WAT WE CAN TOLERATE.

IT IS BEST, WE GET OUR TERMINAL BUILDING IN ENUGU OPERATIONAL AND MAINTAIN THE PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE BETWEEN SS AND SE.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

WEN MILITANT FIRE U, IT WILL LEARN THE ERRORS OF YOUR WAYS.

COST THAT KILL U, IS DAT ONE CONVENIENT?

Fulani herdsmen kidnapping and killing in Enugu axis...are we also free there.

Don't throw stones.
Re: . by kampari: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Weed yourself of emotion first before you an get the point of discourse cheesy

legitnow:

1 Like

Re: . by sweetonugbu: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Whenever someone accuses any nwa afor here of being emotional look closely he or she is AFONJA
Re: . by kampari: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Don't throw stones.

cheesy

Re: . by SLAP44: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
kampari:
This is pure rubbish.

Cramped airport? Does every igbo man travel all at once all the time? So what will cause the cramping or crowding? This is nonsense.

Ijaw claims? This is outright bunkum. It is a federal government aviation infrastructure and not Ijaw aviation infrastructure . Such claims has never arisen even in lagos and will not arise because it is a federal government infrastructures.

Stop being emotional and sentimental, igbos are not known for that. Igbos are known for cost, convenience and comfort. Wherever they get these qualities doesn't matter to them.

Like I said before no one in Anambra will leave out Delta airport which is less than 15mins to Anambra and travel 2hrs to Enugu airport, again no sane Imolite or Abian will leave Port Harcourt airport and travel 4hrs to Enugu just because they are in the same region. It is called commonsense and not this sentiment you are blowing out here.

The same ways of the past that made Igbo move to Lagos and made billions,because you failed to keep FG infrastructure near where it's needed for production. Let them continue to move to PH and elsewhere you want to put airport and seaports. At the end of the day, it's you who will still cry of Igbo domination and want them out. But you will always fail as usual. grin

1 Like

Re: . by SLAP44: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Don't throw stones.

Keep celebrating evil. What goes around,

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
SLAP44:

Keep celebrating evil. What goes around,

Nothing will come around.

I only stated what is happening over there.

1 Like

Re: . by kampari: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
SLAP44:

The same ways of the past that made Igbo move to Lagos and made billions,because you failed to keep FG infrastructure near where it's needed for production. Let them continue to move to PH and elsewhere you want to put airport and seaports. At the end of the day, it's you who will still cry of Igbo domination and want them out. But you will always fail as usual. grin

This is pointless. Igbo man is a capitalist and he goes to where he will make most profit and not given to sentiment and emotion. The little period Enugu airport was allowed to receive Ethiopia airlines, the same Enugu airport was trailing Imo poorly maintained airport in traffic. It is another pointer that Enugu airport is not viable maybe because of its location.

Igbos already dominating in PH, Lagos etc, and I think the host has come to full acknowledgement of it and knows that they can't do anything about it because this is not 1966.

1 Like

Re: . by SLAP44: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Nothing will come around.

I only stated what is happening over there.

You keep exposing your hate for Igbos, is this how you are every time?
Re: . by hammerVJ: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
SLAP44:

THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN TOLD LAGOS AND ABUJA WILL BE UTILISED.

I THINK THAT IS WAT THEY WANT.

MORE IGBO PROPERTIES IN THOSE AREAS.

AS SOON AS WE SEE THE CHANCE ENUGU AIRPORT WILL GET THE FINISHING NO OTHER AIRPORT RECEIVED IN NIGERIA.

SO DELAYING IT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE A BLESSING IN THE LON RUN.

IT IS BEST THIS GOVERNMENT GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH.
Re: . by SLAP44: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
kampari:

This is pointless. Igbo man is a capitalist and he goes to where he will make most profit and not given to sentiment and emotion. The little period Enugu airport was allowed to receive Ethiopia airlines, the same Enugu airport was trailing Imo poorly maintained airport in traffic. It is another pointer that Enugu airport is not viable maybe because of its location.

Igbos already dominating in PH, Lagos etc, and I think the host has come to full acknowledgement of it and knows that they can't do anything about it because this is not 1966.

Thank for protecting Igbo interests. You are doing a good job of it. grin
Re: . by SLAP44: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerVJ:

THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN TOLD LAGOS AND ABUJA WILL BE UTILISED.

I THINK THAT IS WAT THEY WANT.

MORE IGBO PROPERTIES IN THOSE AREAS.

AS SOON AS WE SEE THE CHANCE ENUGU AIRPORT WILL GET THE A FINISHING NO OTHER AIRPORT RECIEVED IN NIGERIA.

SO DELAYING IT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE A BLESSING IN THE LON RUN.

IT IS BEST THIS GOVERNMENT GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH.

Changes nothing. Water must always find its level.
Re: . by hammerVJ: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
WEN IGBO PROPERTIES WERE CONFISCATED IN PORT HARCOURT, IGBO LEFT AND VOWED NEVER TO RETURN.

TILL DATE IGBO HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK.

ANY AIRPORT IN PORT HARCOURT IS FOR IJAW.

THIS IS PRECISELY THE REASON IGBO LOBBIED FOR ONE IN ENUGU.

THE SS/SE ARE TWO DISTINCT REGION.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
SLAP44:

You keep exposing your hate for Igbos, is this how you are every time?

An Igbo man like me exposing my hate for Igbos?

Are you serious?.........Chineke Ekwela.....ekwela chineke.........agbapukwom Uriom.

I only mind my business and concentrate mainly on my state monolithic issues........thats just the case.

1 Like

Re: . by kampari: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
Most of you are so naive. Igbos even have more properties in PH now than in 1966.

Some of the best properties today in PH are own by the Igbos. Ask around before you keep fooling yourself.

This Genesis Center in PH. It is among the best in PH. It is own by an Igbo man. He equally has so many others in Port Harcourt

hammerVJ:
WEN IGBO PROPERTIES WERE CONFISCATED IN PORT HARCOURT, IGBO LEFT AND VOWED NEVER TO RETURN.

TILL DATE IGBO HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK.

ANY AIRPORT IN PORT HARCOURT IS FOR IJAW.

THIS IS PRECISELY THE REASON IGBO LOBBIED FOR ONE IN ENUGU.

THE SS/SE ARE TWO DISTINCT REGION.

1 Like

Re: . by kampari: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
This is another one own by an Igbo man- JEVNIK

2 Likes

Re: . by kampari: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
That was why I told you guys that an average igbo man is a capitalist. He doesn't believe in emotion and sentiment.

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ihe akpuru iji cheta Odogwu,

Igwe Edward Nnaji, Odezuluigbo nke II , na Nike, Enugu.

5 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Enugu ozokwa

5 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
Asaba

6 Likes

Re: . by SLAP44: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

An Igbo man like me exposing my hate for Igbos?

Are you serious?.........Chineke Ekwela.....ekwela chineke.........agbapukwom Uriom.

I only mind my business and concentrate mainly on my state monolithic issues........thats just the case.

You and your other monikers are only pretending to be Igbo. We know your tricks of trying to argue as an insider while cursing the supposed neighbours. Igbos don't do that.

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ikpori ndu na ebe ezumike, Enugu

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nice debates, nice wishes but umunnaa we should remember that the great questions of the day are not decided by just online posts and or speeches.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.