Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

. - Politics (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (592452 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Purehuman(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Incredibleme:

They would soon tag u an APC member for saying the truth

I was waiting for them to call me a pirate.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Purehuman:

No one is coming out for presidency through APGA but using it as a grassroot party for our region. The party will serve for getting favourable agreement from either APC or PDP.

Then nairaland is not the place to spread this APGA gospel because we have just about 12 people viewing this trend everyday. Even at that, APGA's future in representing AlaIgbo politically in Nigeria is not feasible.
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Obodo oyibo....lol

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
And I'm only going to use OWERRI to punish you. Bring every township in AnuMbaAra and compare it to a CITY
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Public school in Anambra...lol

Re: . by hammer6F: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
We good, we all good!
Onye obuna metu nwanne gi aka si ya ahuru ngi na anya iwu onye uwa oma, ahuru ngi na anya

Sobbing,,,,,,,, where is my hanky?

Ekene nke udo ezigbo nwanne nyemu aka gi..... X3

Back to base,
I really appreciate owelle for his work on EPU

THE vision of Okorocha in building that Eastern Palm University is commendable.

I appreciate him so much for that vision, even though I am one of his greatest critics.

Unlike that nnamdijonathan that will tell u so many stories and give you so many excuses y in the whole of Anioma no University.

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
OWerri

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri is a rural area...lol

Stop mentioning that rural area..lol

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri

Re: . by hammer6F: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Owerri is a rural area...lol

Stop mentioning that rural area..lol

Stop with reposting all this pictures and let us face each other as men.

Words are like a double edge sword.

More powerful than pictures.
Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hospitality in Awka..lol

1 Like

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri

@Abagworo, nna, the battle has begun lol
Re: . by hammer6F: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
NnamdiJonathan, learn from Okorocha and advice your brother Okowa to seek approval from Buhari to secure a University of Asaba.

I am not sure about his reelection.

Akwa Ibom is different from Delta.

Also, If Ibori can decamp to APC, I am sure he would have done but Buhari wont have none of it.

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri

Re: . by Purehuman(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

Then nairaland is not the place to spread this APGA gospel because we have just about 12 people viewing this trend everyday. Even at that, APGA's future in representing AlaIgbo politically in Nigeria is not feasible.

My brother, anything can be revived as far as they can rebrand Buhari for us then APGA can be rebranded to be the force the igbos will recon with.

I am not a member of the party, I am only of the opinion that we can start by political coup d'etat of all our politicians. This is to enable us recreate a working template for our development.

1 Like

Re: . by Purehuman(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Hospitality in Awka..lol

What is the name of this place?
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hospitality in Onitsha..lol

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hospitality Awka be anyi..lol

1 Like

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kai...Anambra amaka...lol

Re: . by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Onitsha innerhoods...lol

Nna aerial view would have been very nice

Like the one plegend media took a while ago

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Inner hoods of Awka..you wan try..lol

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri

Chino, are you tired? Have you run out of rooftop pictures of Igala Akwa and Bini Onitsha?

Re: . by spyder880(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Onitsha ada n Idu..lol

I can see a Biafran flag on the signboard on the right cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Chef2000: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
And I'm only going to use OWERRI to punish you. Bring every township in AnuMbaAra] and compare it to a CITY
Enyim obi odikwa gi nma?

Re: . by BeijinDossier: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Development in Anambra runs deep and wide. This is Ogid General hospital..you wan try am? lol

Re: . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
hammer6F:

THE vision of Okorocha in building that Eastern Palm University is commendable.

I appreciate him so much for that vision, even though I am one of his greatest critics.

Unlike that nnamdijonathan that will tell u so many stories and give you so many excuses y in the whole of Anioma no University.

Oga, Delta state already has a state university and it is not a must for it to be located in Asaba. All we need to do now, is to tell the FG to build a federal university in delta which will definitely be located in Anioma. Apart from a university, we have a College of Education in Agbor and a polytechnic in Ogwashi uku so shove your nonsense up your nose. Delta is a multiethnic state not an all Igbo state so things have to be done in order not to annoy any region/ethnic group.
Re: . by hammer6F: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Owerri

Chino, are you tired? Have you run out of rooftop pictures of Igala Akwa and Bini Onitsha?

Behave yourself.

U started all this nonsense on this thread.
Re: . by BeijinDossier: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Obodo oku n enwu n enu..lol

Re: . by Handsomegod(m): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Purehuman:

First of all, we wait them out. In the coming months we will start seeing who will edge the other out. All we need is pay attention.

Secondly, we are not going to be APC nor PDP in 2023 because those big regions will want to use our heads. We will need to revive APGA. The power of a party is in the number of people who supports them. If APGA can carry the grassroots again through our collective contribution, they will be powerful come 2023.

Thirdly, we are going ask ourselves these questions; are we going for the presidency or we are going for projects completion in the region and favourable policies for us. We need to know which we can get easily and which has a better advantage in the long run for our people.
Purehuman. I followed your update on Igbo political realignment in view of 2019 and 2023 elections vis creating a bargaining force politically. As much as I know Nigeria is not salvageable and will never work,creating such avenues within the intervening period is sound thinking coming from you. I guess one of the mixed blessings the current rogue regime and it's attendant offence on Igbos is to raise pro-igbo consciousness. The political fall out is the anathema status of APC in the south East. It then presents an opportunity for APGA,being a pro-Igbo party in ideolgy and form to capitalise on this. I forsee most of the Igbo big wigs joining APGA and building it as a bargaining platform as Nigeria gets more hopeless and complicated. The country tire person jare
Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Owerri

Re: . by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Owerri

@Abagworo, nna, the battle has begun lol

I miss that Abagworo guy. He is not like other guys here who behave like they are smarter than others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.