Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

There Is Nothing Like Hellfire - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / There Is Nothing Like Hellfire (2272 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by Casfan123: 4:48pm On May 16, 2010
I don,t believe in hellfire.dey say sinners will b thrown into hellfire.we say god is love,den tell me,how can god put somebody inside hell and let the person burn.can u burn ur own  son.it is imposible no matter wat he did.how can god god burn us jst because we sin against him.god is d epitom of love so he can't do dat. So remove d thought of hellfire rm ur mind
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by daduke2k(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2010
Hel iz real. Dat 1 na ya biznez
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by chikis(m): 11:27pm On May 18, 2010
I like watching blue films.Where pussy is bleeped hard.Each time watch those Indecency movie,I do observe that the woman moan or groan much louder than the man.Why is it so?Does it mean the something is paining the woman.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by Akosbaba(m): 1:24am On May 19, 2010
^^^how is that related to the post,ehn?*hisses*
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by Akosbaba(m): 1:25am On May 19, 2010
@post,if abacha could call from heaven,we would know if hellfire is real
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by emiwanlee(m): 4:10am On May 19, 2010
keep deceiving urself
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by adebo4all(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2010
Hell is as real as life. It is from the same bible where we know God to be Love is where we know Hell to be real. The only truth is that hell is not enternal. That is it only last for one thousand millenium years. Heal is too real. I believe the rich man of the time of Lazarus can explain better.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by Dolemite(f): 7:42am On May 20, 2010
adebo4all:

Hell is as real as life. It is from the same bible where we know God to be Love is where we know Hell to be real. The only truth is that hell is not enternal. That is it only last for one thousand millenium years. Heal is too real. I believe the rich man of the time of Lazarus can explain better.
Have you been there? have you seen pictures of it? all you know about hell is what someone wrote about it 2000 years ago.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by gidson12(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2010
true, there is no 'HELL FIRE'
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by patuan89: 9:28am On May 24, 2010
But hellfire is very popular in games today grin through there's nothing called hellfire

Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by N9528GB: 10:16am On May 25, 2010
@poster I pity you,may GOD do not allow you to end up there.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by MissyB1(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2010
adebo4all:

Hell is as real as life. It is from the same bible where we know God to be Love is where we know Hell to be real. The only truth is that hell is not enternal. That is it only last for one thousand millenium years. Heal is too real.  I believe the rich man of the time of Lazarus can explain better.
I beg to differ!!
Quote a Bible verse that verifies this claim.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by hectorswag(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2010
That is sooo true!! There is nothing like HELL FIRE!!
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by holarbeece: 4:31pm On May 26, 2010
Heaven is real and hellfire is real.where do u think money ritualists will go to?Do u want God to just pardon them for killing human being like themselves to make money?God is love but do they show love?My broda God will judge each and everyone according to our deeds.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by hectorswag(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2010
holarbeece:

Heaven is real and hellfire is real.where do u think money ritualists will go to?Do u want God to just pardon them for killing human being like themselves to make money?God is love but do they show love?My broda God will judge each and everyone according to our deeds.
yes i agree with you on that! But about tormenting people in a fire that burns forever and ever and ever without end, is completely out of it!!
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by Lanreseedo: 8:04pm On May 27, 2010
At dis age and time I don't believe we still have UNBELIEVERS like dis,despite d different medium of spreading d gospel.B u christian,muslim or even d babalawos,every man must account for his deeds on d day of judgement.repent now for d time is near,don't b blindfolded by the pleasures of the world for it only temp,God save ur soul.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by hectorswag(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2010
smiley
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by Ikibeh(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2010
@ Missy B, and all y'all unbelievers, Please read and don't be deceived,

[i][i]"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." (Revelation 20:10)
[/i][/i]
[/color]

How many times have I heard someone say, "A loving God wouldn't put His creatures in hell." Well I have news for you, friend, God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance (II Peter 3:9). Know ye not that hell was not created for man? Hell was created for the devil and his angels--

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS. (Matthew 25:41)

[color=#000099]Think about this, God, out of profound love for you--a vile sinner who has transgressed His commandments--let His own beautiful, dear Son be sacrificed for YOUR sins! Jesus wasn't a sinner. He didn't sin one time. He didn't die for Himself. He died for you. To save YOU. That's why He is called the Saviour. Because He SAVES from hell! If you reject His sacrifice and trod it underfoot it should not be too hard for you to understand that the same God who sacrificed His beloved Son will expeditiously cast your rebellious hind parts into hell and the lake of fire. NOTHING unclean will ever enter God's heaven--and all unregenerate people are unclean. I too was once dead in trespasses and sins, but one lovely day I turned my face to Jesus and got washed in the blood. You can too--no matter what you've done.

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18[/i]
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by Ikibeh(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2010
Regardless of whether you believe it or not, hell exists and the Bible says that it is never full. I've heard folks say that hell is not mentioned in the Bible or that hell is just the grave. Well, let's take a look at what the Bible says. Here are a few scriptures that deal with hell and the lake of fire (at the final judgment, hell, death and those not written in the book of life will be cast into the lake fire):

Matthew 25:41 (Jesus speaking to people at final judgment), , Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.

[b]Revelation 14:11, And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night,

Revelation 20:12, 15, And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life, And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Matthew 10:28, And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Luke 12:5, But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which AFTER he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Matthew 18:8, 9 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or feet to be cast into everlasting fire. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Matthew 25:46, And these shall go away into EVERLASTING punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

II Thessalonians 1:9 Who shall be punished with EVERLASTING destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power.

Isaiah 66:24, And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcasses of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be abhorring unto all flesh.

Mark 9:44 (speaking of hell), Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Jude 7, Sodom and Gomorrha, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.[/b]
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by MissyB1(m): 1:57pm On May 30, 2010
Ikibeh:

@ Missy B,  and all y'all unbelievers,  Please read and don't be deceived,

[i][i]"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." (Revelation 20:10)
[/i][/i]
[/color]

How many times have I heard someone say, "A loving God wouldn't put His creatures in hell." Well I have news for you, friend, God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance (II Peter 3:9). Know ye not that hell was not created for man? Hell was created for the devil and his angels--

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS. (Matthew 25:41)

[color=#000099]Think about this, God, out of profound love for you--a vile sinner who has transgressed His commandments--let His own beautiful, dear Son be sacrificed for YOUR sins! Jesus wasn't a sinner. He didn't sin one time. He didn't die for Himself. He died for you. To save YOU. That's why He is called the Saviour. Because He SAVES from hell! If you reject His sacrifice and trod it underfoot it should not be too hard for you to understand that the same God who sacrificed His beloved Son will expeditiously cast your rebellious hind parts into hell and the lake of fire. NOTHING unclean will ever enter God's heaven--and all unregenerate people are unclean. I too was once dead in trespasses and sins, but one lovely day I turned my face to Jesus and got washed in the blood. You can too--no matter what you've done.

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18[/i]

Mr, I appreciate Your effort to make us see the light in this issue. However, need I make it clear, that I am a Christain, a believer of the God of the Bible and I believe the reality of Heaven and hell. Whoever fails to believe this, will eat his doubts back on that day. The only issue I wanted clarified is ''Hell is not eternal but lasts for just 1000 years'' , according to 'Adebo4all'. . . .I disagree with that part until it's verified with a Bible verse. Christ will reign on earth with us for 1000 years not sinners being in hell for just 1000 years.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by Ikibeh(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2010
If hell will last only for a 100years, then people will not mind to bear it for 1000years and come out, I'm not a pastor but to an extent i have knowledge of scripture,

Look at these scriptures,;

Hell is eternal. According to Matthew 25:46, Jesus said, "and these shall go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into life eternal". Romans 16:26, speaks of the everlasting God. Hebrews 9:14 refers to the eternal spirit.

There are four expressions in these three verses to be considered. They are "everlasting punishment", "eternal life", everlasting God", and "eternal spirit". The only difference between everlasting and eternal in our language is a difference in spelling. They mean the same thing. The Greek word translated as everlasting or eternal in these three passages is the same. It is "ionious" which means eternal, everlasting, without end, never to cease, or indeterminate as to duration.

[b]Those who feel that eternal punishment is too long, reflect upon every system of justice in the world. How does one determine the enormity of an act? By the time it takes to perform it? or by the act itself? For example, in fifteen seconds, a man could kill a dozen people by throwing a hand grenade into a crowded store. If that were done, should the killer go to prison for only fifteen seconds? Should he be placed in the penitentiary for only sixty seconds? Would the demands of justice be satisfied if he served a jail sentence of two minutes? Oh, no, if he were able to escape execution, he would have to spend the rest of his life behind bars for an act which took only fifteen seconds to perform. The heinousness of evil is seen in the act itself, rather than by the time involved in its perpetration. The most horrible thing one can do is live in rebellion to the will of Almighty God. Those who live five years, five months, or five days in defiance of the Lord, and die in that condition will be punished in hell forever.[/b]
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by Ikibeh(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2010
There is another argument which can be made against the eternality of hell. which cannot be applied against the eternality of God the Father, God the Spirit, and Heaven. If one were to take the poisition that hell were to last only a thousand years, to be consistent he would also have to contend that the Father, Spirit and Heaven will last for only a thousand years. That is true for the same word used to describe the duration of Hell's punishment is also used to describe the duration of the Father, Spirit and Heaven.

Finally; The Holy Bible is quite explicit in teaching the eternity of the pains of hell. The torments of the damned shall last forever and ever (Revelation 14:11; 19:3; 20:10). They are everlasting just as are the joys of heaven (Matthew 25:46).

Again, God says of the damned: "Their worm shall not die, and their fire shall not be quenched" (Isaiah 66:24; Mark 9:43, 45, 47). The fire of hell is repeatedly called eternal and unquenchable. The wrath of God abideth on the damned (John 3:36)
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by mitchyy(f): 2:38am On Jul 08, 2010
Hmmm. So many misinterpretations of the bible, painting God to be who he is not.
I wonder what he's thinking right now!
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by stallon007: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2010
Hellfire is real though the Bible said God's mercy endureth forever but i think 2 sum extent,av u ever witness a situation whereby a father uses his only son 4 money ritual.Though our merciful God is not like that but we need 2 be very careful 4 devil not 2 use us,God bless!
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by temiiii(m): 2:06am On Jul 11, 2010
Don't try to justify urself by this.the bible is complete 'he whose name is not written in d book shal be cast into d fire(hell).yes God is luv bt it is written clearly in d scriptures.i'll rather advice u to believe d reality of hell as well as heaven b4 it's too late 4 u. accept christ before it's too late 4 u.hell is as real as u are.ok
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by chyket(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2010
Hell is very real,i pray today that the holy ghost will reveal to you the realities of hell so that you do not loose your soul in eternity.No matter the gravity of your sins,God will forgive you if you repent,He loves you so much that He came down from heaven to die for you 2000 years ago.i will continue to pray for you so that God will reveal the right answer to your spirit.
Regds
Re: There Is Nothing Like Hellfire by kotons(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2010
Before you think this way you must have think bout doing some nasty shit,na GOD go save you oooo

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, benjamin, Bags guinness record For Spinning A Guinness Book(video) / 22yr Old Female Graduate Parks £90000 Maserati Car In Middle Of Busy Road. / Miley Cyrus Wears A Britney Spears Rucksack To Her Concert In Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.