Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Deleted - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Deleted (669 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter / Deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by ebig21(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Deleted by QueenDeborah(f): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2018
Take am

Re: Deleted by missioner(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2018
ebig21:
Any body that really wants to stop it must buy, cyproheptadine for serotonin syndrome,
diazepam for restless leg, Andrew liver salt for bowel movement cos your won't have bowel movement for five days, sudrex paracetamol for headache, you have to bath four times a day for the excessive sweating, download movies you love to watch, get a supradine multivitamin, talk to someone to encourage you, take cenpain night for insomnia, take a light walk every day, or if you have strength play football. The withdrawal syndrome of tramadol is small compared to alcohol and cigarette, just know that the first four days will be the most difficult, the others will be better.it won't be more than two weeks. after that you will only be having craving which you can stop by engaging in brain tasking activities.
you can ask questions if you don't understand some of the things I wrote.
Just so you know.

I've gotten to a point of no return as far as tramadol is concerned.
Every attempt to discontinue has always been futile.
So what's the point.
I've since accepted my cross !
From 100g/day in 2014 to the present 1000g/day at the moment and still waxing stronger.

Brethren don't be deceived...trams don't kill
If it does, I should have since died.
Re: Deleted by ebig21(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2018
missioner:

Just so you know.

I've gotten to a point of no return as far as tramadol is concerned.
Every attempt to discontinue has always been futile.
So what's the point.
I've since accepted my cross !
From 100g/day in 2014 to the present 1000g/day at the moment and still waxing stronger.

Brethren don't be deceived...trams don't kill
If it does, I should have since died.

until the day you want to stop, the day you will mistakenly be detained by useless policemen for no reason, is when you will understand. or the day you will faint. like I said till you have reasons to stop.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Save My Son, He Has Hole In The Heart / US Customs Returns $41,000 Plus To Nigerian Nurse / Why we get Goosebumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.