Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,307 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) (21946 Views)

Nigerian Girl Wins Qur’an Recitation Competition In Jordan From 40 Countries / Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by praizblog: 4:01am On Apr 27, 2018
This unknown man died inside the mosque when praying.

This happened at a mosque in the northern Aghwar region of the Irbid governorate in #Jordan .
The man is standing along with other worshippers then he bends and stays in that position. After the salaams, the men to his left and right try to pull him up but they found out he had died... #Entertainment
#Gberatv

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2wEST9610w

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiCTf__HB6_/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by praizblog: 4:01am On Apr 27, 2018
Hmmm Nawa oo

watch the heart breaking video here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/man-died-in-a-mosque-while-praying-photos-and-video/
Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:02am On Apr 27, 2018
embarassed

Rest in peace...

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2018
I'm not surprised. The mode of prayer is just not healthy for the sick that's why Buhari sits on a chair in the mosque when praying.

Buhari is scared of stories like this

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
embarassed

Rest in peace...
It depends on where he is going because John 3:16 is very clear

38 Likes

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
It depends on where he is going because John 3:16 is very clear
shut it!
as for the man heheh good for him now he can fvck 120virgins

10 Likes

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by MVPChampsBlue(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2018
Died in service. Aljana Fidau sure for him

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by kglamour(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2018
may he bless with janah fidaus

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by Najyin(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Oh Allah. Grant him Àljanat firdaus. Grant me too such death Oh Allah. And grant me too Aljanat firdaus.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by chieyine(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2018
70 Virgins await him grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by Bimpe29: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2018
Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2018
kkk
Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2018
May peace be on his soul.

May we not die a shameful or painful death, e.g. in a brothel or in an accident or worse still eaten alive by an animal shocked shocked shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by drips8(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
I'm not surprised

I saw your post on the previous thread, you really have a problem with your brain

19 Likes

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by rolams(m): 10:48am On Apr 27, 2018
Inalilah wa ina ilahi rajiun. GafaraLah lau.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by Annnonymous: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by olayinka63: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2018
May Allah forgive him, Sujood is one of the best positions to die and Masjid is one of the best places death should meet someone

21 Likes

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by Jabioro: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2018
Saviour22:
shut it!
as for the man heheh good for him now he can fvck 120virgins
Nairaland can easily killed because someone can laugh to crossover.Sincerely l thought you are to criticised your mentioned not knowing it was an other ways round.,l can't stop laffing,l beg just send a bottle of Goldberg to quench what you had cause.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2018
Lalasticlala Seun is Rule 2 no longer active? I've got fire in my mouth and also i can decorate other social media with this screenshots and the rot being allowed here
Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by ISLAMBAD: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2018
RIP ..

I wish you 72 hot fresh virgins. Insha Allah.

Allah Alkbuar !!

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2018
Allahu akbar
Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by Tarhorvic: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2018
innalilahi wainnailayhi rojuon
Yah Allah.. keep me living as long as life is good for me and take me away when it's best for me to go. Yah Allah, take me away in the sujood position while praying and let the last word from my mouth be the Shahadah. Aameen. I'm jealous of this man already.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2018
One of the best ways to die is to die in the worship of Allah!

A good end means when a person was guided before his death to keep away from that which angers the Lord and to repent from sin, and to focus on doing acts of worship and good deeds, and then he died in this good state. One of the indications of this is the saheeh hadeeth narrated from Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When Allaah wills good for His slave, He uses him.” They said, “How does He use him?” He said, “He guides him to do good deeds before he dies.” Narrated by Imam Ahmad, 11625; al-Tirmidhi, 2142; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1334.

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When Allaah wills good for His slave, He sweetens him.” He was asked, “What is this sweetening?” He said, “Allaah guides him to do righteous deeds before he dies, then He takes (his soul) whilst he is in that state.” Narrated by Ahmad, 17330; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1114.

O Allah! shower your mercy on all the dead Muslims and let us die honorably with firm Tawheed!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by Movicq(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
I'm not surprised. The mode of prayer is just not healthy for the sick that's why Buhari sits on a chair in the mosque when praying.

Buhari is scared of stories like this

mumu craase
Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by Teeboi56: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2018
Allahu Akbar
That kind of death is one am praying for insha Allah

7 Likes

Re: Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) by kullozone(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2018
Najyin:
Oh Allah. Grant him Àljanat firdaus. Grant me too such death Oh Allah. And grant me too Aljanat firdaus.

Allah has heard your prayers and he sent me to tell you you'd die in same way when you go to the mosque today smiley

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Islamic View On Aje? / Iran Builds North-Korea's First Mosque / Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.