Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Messi-absence-from-iniesta-farewell-announcement - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi-absence-from-iniesta-farewell-announcement (513 Views)

How Ramos' Vow To Die For PSG Differs From Iniesta's Vow To Barca Fans In 2018 / What A Great Exercise From Iniesta And His Wife / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi-absence-from-iniesta-farewell-announcement by Blacky123(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2018

Re: Messi-absence-from-iniesta-farewell-announcement by Elviswhite0007: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
A blink of Flame dropped on earth one day and mankind wondered what could that be but the wind was fast enough to make its own research about the Flame. I saw a man from a far standing under the sun just to see his son, I saw his wife with a load on her head and she was not from hell but the flame was struggling inside of her and this took place in Albacete. Some years later the flame took its first step into the future and said, every living being was been created from the ground, I go down my knee to have some sand in Brunete Tournament, no one heard the sound, my heart pound, I try to frown but Mr.Martinez Vilaseca ask me not to that as far as he has seen me that means I’m close to my crown in 1996. I believe that you know that no one touches to flame without telling others the story. He said, the flame has an amazing technical skills, fast in making decisions and incredible vision. The Flame was too young to leave his parents and Mr. Martinez said in his heart, what about the sunshine, what about the structures of the earth, what about the birds in the sky singing sweet melodies to God. And he asked, don’t you think this little flame could be a part of the glorious music? But Mr. Antonio said, no. Wow, the “no” that came out of Mr. Antonios mouth was like a beautiful Ferrari parked in front of a chopping complex drawing attention to Itself. However there comes a trip to a famous amusement park and that day Mr. Antonio said yes its time for the flame to be among the glorious music and that moment was the beginning of a sun rise in Catalonia. Not too long the little flame led his park to victory in the Nike Premier Cup as the flame scored the winning goal and was name the man of the tournament but this time the intensity of the glorious music became high and the flame was given an opportunity to be with the big guys in 2002. In this period the flame soften his intensity just to learn from the big guys especially with his new friend called the X8. In 2010 the flame scored the winning goal in the 116 minutes and gave his country her first ever World Cup trophy. Still on accountability in 2015, the flame gave Catalonia a Champions League with his winning goal and made his club the first in the world to have ever won a treble in footfall history. The Flame is the only Spanish player with the highest trophies in History. Everybody is looking for a thing, a thing that will make them complete in life. That is the reason why I looked from heaven and I saw apace, from space I saw a planet, from a planet I saw a continent, from a continent I saw a country, from a country I saw a city, from a city I saw a street, from a street I saw a house and in that house I saw a woman called Maria and inside Maria I saw a flame and that flame is Iniesta! I love you.

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Move Five Place In Latest Fifa Ranking / Liverpool Players Look Relaxed In Final Training Session Before Champions League / Thread: Which Players Should Be Dropped From Eagles World Cup List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.