Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (1893 Views)

TO LET-2 Br Flat(s) @ Surulere[residential] & Agidingbi-ikeja [4 Office], Lagos. / Who Needs A Flat Mate In Lagos., I Am Looking To Co Rent / 2b/r Office Suites Per Floor On 8 Floors(serviced)for Let @ Broad Street Lagos I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 18, 2010
Re: . by oduz: 2:44am On May 19, 2010
For best results, this may not be the best section to post this thread. However it's not too late, you can post it in multiple sections with slightly varied topics & some incentive for any reply that fetches result (you don't need to mention exact rewards), to achieve your goal faster, but don't forget me too when your Naira rain comes O. "No man stands in the sun for nothing"  undecided
Nairaland is vast in human resources, but unfortunately a lot of people come here to ask for vital links to their great fortune, without being slightly concerned about what is in it for the man who takes his time to reply their post for the vital info. For example in this section, people want virtually free designs for their dream mansions, they think architects are fine artists who can sketch with 'no effort'. They want free estimates, without bothering how Quantity Surveyors make a living etc. like the proverbial man who believes education is expensive, they opt for ignorance & end up with large doses of it "seemingly free of charge" in the process they earn highly wasteful results. I wish you the best of luck in your adventures in Nairarain cool
Re: . by oluwabamis(m): 7:00am On May 19, 2010
Hello,
Call 01-2799830 listen to the voice prompt. Your best bet will be to wait on the line for assistance from the receptionist, just tell her what you want.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 19, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Properties / Real Estate Nigeria / GAZETTED Lands For Sale At Labora Estate, Abijo, Lekki / Is Your Business ‘Cool’ Enough For Nairaland Construction Pro Business Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.