Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance (63122 Views)

'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA / Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) / Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by cosmos1440: 2:02am On Apr 29, 2018
. . .

Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by linda190(f): 2:11am On Apr 29, 2018
That white guy that said we didnt go to school but can pay for shows is a MUMU....una see the uppercase 'MUMU'.....

I use this app www.evrytin.com to filter out fake news or false information on the internet!
Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:20am On Apr 29, 2018
codemaniacs:

African Americans were not sold... they were already there, they were enslaved there...
They were sold as slaved from Africa to America.
Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:22am On Apr 29, 2018
cozzyboy:
Nigerian accent...I think I like that part too
In what sense?
Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 29, 2018
encryptjay:
Dumb pricks, the way some of them are uninformed is quite appalling.

They hardly travel out of their counties talkless of states and country. Americans are among the most ignorant set of people on earth just because majority of them think it is a waste of their time getting to know other countries and their different cultures.

4 Likes

Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 29, 2018
lastempero:
It seems them westerners knows nothing about Africa.

Alot of them know absolutely nothing besides their own county.

2 Likes

Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by raphy(m): 6:12am On Apr 29, 2018
It has been long I last comment on a post. I was not ban I just took a break.

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday.

I think our president is to be blame for all this.

It's well Sha.. We are not where we want to be. But we are not where we are before...
Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I perfectly relate to their reactions.

The truth be told; most of us are prejudiced.
I was honestly shocked the first time I saw a Northerner on Twitter.

In my warped mind; I see them as gatemen, shoe cobblers, kiosk runners and cattle rearers.

I still get shocked to this day when I even imagine that some of them own Iphones.
Never imagined they'd evolve beyond transistor radios.

Ignorance is real.

You need to travel more.
Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by encryptjay(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2018
Xda59:

They hardly travel out of their counties talkless of states and country. Americans are among the most ignorant set of people on earth just because majority of them think it is a waste of their time getting to know other countries and their different cultures.
Exactly.
Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by WaywardSon(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2018
TheCurse:
And that’s why the orange dunce is a good fit for them. They refuse to educate themselves beyond their trashy instagram and snapchat updates. grin

Iya laya gbogbo yin grin
Bastardos who sat at home and let an orange buffon decide the next 8 years of their certainly sordid lives cheesy
see what CNN has done to you, as for the post, i dont see how the comments of less than 10 people get you triggered, relax man, that buffoon keeps silencing his critics every week, eg korea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by J2381: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
pembisco:
Y'all shouting nonsense. Is it not the same Nigeria where an average southerner thinks the north is so poor and filled with illiterates? I remember vividly when y'all were talking rubbish about how university of Maiduguri graduated 72 or so first class in two sessions. Now y'all know how it feels to talk rubbish about what you are not fully Informed about.

Bro, the north is poor. It is not speculation, but fact! What those racist Americans are spewing is hogwash. Imagine how one is even amaze we use iphones. What's the sense and reason in that?

1 Like

Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by thugthang(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
encryptjay:
Dumb pricks, the way some of them are uninformed is quite appalling.
so it hurt you rights! But it is okay to say all northerners are illiterate

1 Like

Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by Fawklicant: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
stefanweeks:
I blame them not

I don die! cheesy grin grin grin grin
This guy you are very stewpid! Aswear!
Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by Jeffme: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
We using their money to buy iPhones ...
Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by encryptjay(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
thugthang:
so it hurt you rights! But it is okay to say all northerners are illiterate
Boss, it's not okay to say northerners are illiterates; it's a very bad statement. I school in the North and I've seen a host of knowledgeable northerners. That's why it's necessary to be exposed. There's this teacher of mine that kept saying the same thing till he came to the North to run his masters and he attests that they're quite intelligent. They can be intellectually sound if given the necessary exposure. They've got professors scattered everywhere.
Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by QuietMynd: 12:12am On Apr 30, 2018
Rosskii:

Stop quoting discredited garbage. If you really believe that 70 million Nigerians are living on less than 350 Naira a day, you are the most foolish person on earth.

Opioid addiction is the number one killer in America today, and kills thousands of people more per year than Lassa fever and Poilo combined have killed in Nigeria, yet NO AMERICAN will accept any insult to his country the way you want the whole world to insult and demean you. Lesson: the fact that your country has issues does not make it worthless. It is not a crime to be a developing nation.

What starving population? Please go and take pictures of these starving Nigerians and post, let us see. Or else, zip your nasty, fake news peddling lips. As for Nigeria needing ''billions in aid'', you must be living on Planet Jupiter. Our foreign reserves just hit $60 billion. We don't need anybody's aid.

bro, u ve done ur part in educating this educated illiterate.
They do claim to knw alot but in reality they still have alot to learn.
I shake my head in disgust when he mention south Africa in one of his post,
That mofo dnt knw south Africa is already conquered by the west and thats the reason why their infrastructure looks that of the west.
I heard frm someone that the west run south Africa economy but making afrikaners looks like they re in charge in other to make them calm.
They actually do that to aviod wat can cause a conflict between them nd the Afrikaans. "The boer war comes to mind".
By the way an starboydammy on ssc.
Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by Horus(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2018

J.Cole in Lagos
Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by Horus(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6utmr3AydA

Americans react to rapper J.Cole's performance in Lagos
Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by iammolise(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2018
What can u expect when even our own president thinks we aren't educated and poor ourselves.

Bubu has finished us SMH cry
Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by grandstar(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
useless racist Americans.imagine dat mofo asking if we got iphones

It is estimated that 20% of Americans can not identify the USA on a world map.

What impression do you think such intelligent people will have in the first place about Africa?
Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by Jaccsmith5: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
nowpresence:

keep blaming the white for your self inflicted misfortune.
A woman like you have no say in the world affairs, these world is a man's world, go to the kitchen
Re: Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance by Jaccsmith5: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
RighteousI:
What are you doing on nairaland, that's what loser introverts like you do, you hide in faceless forum spewing thrash, go and masturbate or something,get a girlfriend man, or more get a life, what a sad person, here is the only place you will ever feel relevant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jaruma Shares Money To Her Clients, Steps Out In Style In Luxury Car (video) / Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.