Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now (48492 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: My Mother Used To Be Confronted Over My 'wicked Roles' / Bikini Photos Of Ella Agu, The Face Of Nollywood 2018 / Ella Agu Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by leoniel(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=Orpe7 post=67120611]

A
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by judgedredd22(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2018
Sijo01:
Fine boy. He's six packs conscious unlike the beer drinking pot belly everywhere embarassed

talk true... wetin dey your mind right now? cheesy

Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2018
Wawu, he's now a big bwoy. cheesy
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2018
SoapQueen:
I need to start working out too...These akpu and eba I swallow is not helping me at all. Smh
babe u fine o, will u marry me? U will never need soap business again.
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by talk2dboss: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2018
Really happy when i saw this.

Anyone can blow mehn. D opportunity will come to us all.

He was a shoemaker on d streets of Ghana before the movie.

Believe in your dreams
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by Ochek: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2018
Orpe7:

Thats no Abraham attah Thats Emmanuel Google is ur friend
Looks like you should be the one consulting google.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Attah
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by SoapQueen(f): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2018
dancok:
babe u fine o, will u marry me? U will never need soap business again.

It's a good thing you said "need". I need soaping. It's a part of me.

I may want a man but not really need him.

Any man that wants to date me will have to accept my goals and aspirations first.
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

It's a good thing you said "need". I need soaping. It's a part of me.

I may want a man but not really need him.

Any man that wants to date me will have to accept my goals and aspirations first.
well i will accept everything u like, because am falling for u, can we start? Deleola77@gmail.com
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by SoapQueen(f): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2018
dancok:
well i will accept everything u like, because am falling for u, can we start? Deleola77@gmail.com

I'm sorry, not interested.
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Therealev:

Was the story about Nigeria?

Offcourse.
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by HoodBillionaire: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
i dey miss jason statham
and vam dame movies
whr dem black gangstar movies at
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by Ximenes45(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Commander: Viktori!!
Boys: Viktori!!

Rebel Boy 1: Agu! Agu! Agu! I dey call you,you dey stand there,come make I give you some brown brown,e go make your body cool
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by DonPikko: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Holywizard:
Wow.
I sobbed when his family members were all killed in that movie
I swear, I wanted to cry
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by DonPikko: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

Offcourse.
its not about nigeria
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by DonPikko: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Aguu these are the ones that killed your father

1 Like

Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by Oyindidi(f): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
HeWrites:
Cc,

TheUpset.Girl1
QueenSuccu.bus
Oyindi.di

Food is ready
Wey the food?
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by Okoroawusa: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pat081:
u call dis a boy ??if dey lock both of u inside a room we re going to celebrate with you after 9months ooooooo
hahahahahaha!
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by Orpe7(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ochek:

Looks like you should be the one consulting google.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Attah

U need to understand that two pictures of two different people were posted. So yeah google os ur friend
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by greatme2good(f): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Moreoffaith:
Agu: Bullet is just eating everything, leaves, trees, ground, person. Eating them. Just making person to bleed everywhere. We are just like wild animals now, with no place to be going. Sun, why are you shining at this world? I am wanting to catch you in my hands, to squeeze you until you can not shine no more. That way, everything is always dark and nobody's ever having to see all the terrible things that are happening here.

Wow While reading this I envisioned how he was saying it. It was touching movie but their English made us laugh while watching it.
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by Moreoffaith(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
greatme2good:

Wow While reading this I envisioned how he was saying it. It was touching movie but their English made us laugh while watching it.

Baba if u watch the film u go forget their English, na as e dey take dey happen and the message dem dey plan u go dey focus on.
Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by emyblinkx(m): 1:14am On Apr 30, 2018
Princeboca12:
Wawu!!! He's just 17!!!

Re: Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now by greatme2good(f): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
Moreoffaith:

Baba if u watch the film u go forget their English, na as e dey take dey happen and the message dem dey plan u go dey focus on.

I watched the movie, I focus on the story line and also the spoken English.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend / Bovi Calls Out AY For 'Stealing' His Joke And Using As Skit / KWAM 1's Birthday Party, Money Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.