Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Is This Possible? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This Possible? (983 Views)

How Is This Possible? See The Type Of Accident That Happened In Lagos (photos) / I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Plastic Roads: The Possible End Of Pot Holes And Flood In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Possible? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
hello ladies and gentlemen.
please don't mind my mistakes and grammar please just grab the message and help me answer this question i beg you in the name of God.
i have a friend in new york who want to send me some electronics like phones and laptops all i want to know is is it possible for him to send it from there and it will reach my here in nigeria especially there is no airport where i am but i know i have to go to the nearest airport if he send but doe it work that way ?
is it possible to send things like that through airport and it will i will be able to receive it ?
has anyone ever gotten anything like that successfully ?
please i need answers help me thanks one love my fellow nairalanders in the house good day
Re: Is This Possible? by ikbnice(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
It is very much possible. You just need a reliable logistic company to deliver the good to your doorstep too or a shipping company which will help you deliver it to the nearest post office. If I may ask, where do you live?
Re: Is This Possible? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
ikbnice:
It is very much possible. You just need a reliable logistic company to deliver the good to your doorstep too or a shipping company which will help you deliver it to the nearest post office. If I may ask, where do you live?
kogi state dear
Re: Is This Possible? by ikbnice(m): 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
mrsefan:
kogi state dear
it is very simple. The sender will use a shipping company that should deliver to the nearest post office. You can use some trusted importers here too. They gonna get ur goods here safe and sound.
Re: Is This Possible? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
ikbnice:
it is very simple. The sender will use a shipping company that should deliver to the nearest post office. You can use some trusted importers here too. They gonna get ur goods here safe and sound.
thank you so much so whats the procedure
Re: Is This Possible? by ikbnice(m): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2018
mrsefan:
thank you so much so whats the procedure
which one, direct shipping or trusted importers here
Re: Is This Possible? by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 30, 2018
ikbnice:
which one, direct shipping or trusted importers here
he said he will send it through BRITISH AIRWAYS
DELIVERY
COURIER is it true fast and safe
Re: Is This Possible? by ikbnice(m): 12:11am On Apr 30, 2018
mrsefan:
DELIVERY
yes, you can get it from the nearest post office around you. Just visit the post office and inform them before the goods land. Don't forget to drop your phone number with them too and also track your goods online to know when it gets delivered.
Re: Is This Possible? by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 30, 2018
ikbnice:
yes, you can get it from the nearest post office around you. Just visit the post office and inform them before the goods land. Don't forget to drop your phone number with them too and also track your goods online to know when it gets delivered.
please am sorry to bother you my dear how am i going to track it if it's truely sent
Re: Is This Possible? by ikbnice(m): 5:35am On Apr 30, 2018
mrsefan:
please am sorry to bother you my dear how am i going to track it if it's truely sent
the shipping company will provide your sender with a tracking number so dat u cn use it to knw the movement of the goods until it gets delivered
Re: Is This Possible? by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 30, 2018
ikbnice:
the shipping company will provide your sender with a tracking number so dat u cn use it to knw the movement of the goods until it gets delivered
thank you so much
Re: Is This Possible? by justwise(m): 5:40am On Apr 30, 2018
mrsefan:
DELIVERY

Do you know this personally or someone you met online and became friends?
Re: Is This Possible? by symbianDON(m): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2018
British airways??......hmmmmmm.....I smell scam
Re: Is This Possible? by princeofdworld: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2018
I smell scam .. Be carefull and don't pay any money to anybody .... Be watchfull
mrsefan:
hello ladies and gentlemen.
please don't mind my mistakes and grammar please just grab the message and help me answer this question i beg you in the name of God.
i have a friend in new york who want to send me some electronics like phones and laptops all i want to know is is it possible for him to send it from there and it will reach my here in nigeria especially there is no airport where i am but i know i have to go to the nearest airport if he send but doe it work that way ?
is it possible to send things like that through airport and it will i will be able to receive it ?
has anyone ever gotten anything like that successfully ?
please i need answers help me thanks one love my fellow nairalanders in the house good day
Re: Is This Possible? by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2018
princeofdworld:
I smell scam .. Be carefull and don't pay any money to anybody .... Be watchfull
i know him personally
Re: Is This Possible? by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2018
justwise:

Do you know this personally or someone you met online and became friends?
i know him personally
Re: Is This Possible? by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2018
symbianDON:
British airways??......hmmmmmm.....I smell scam
this is real bro
Re: Is This Possible? by masam(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
Madam better listen to voice of reason a lot of people have been scammed through that. When u go to clear it is when the demand for money will start.
Re: Is This Possible? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
masam:
Madam better listen to voice of reason a lot of people have been scammed through that. When u go to clear it is when the demand for money will start.
you re right sir
Re: Is This Possible? by justwise(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
mrsefan:
i know him personally

I have my doubts because something doesn't add here. Watch out when money demand will start as cost of delivery those item.
Re: Is This Possible? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
justwise:

I have my doubts because something doesn't add here. Watch out when money demand will start as cost of delivery those item.
ok thank you deeply

(1) (Reply)

Man Overloads His Collapsed Vehicle And It Still Works. / South Africa Announces Free Visa For Ghanaians July 10, 2019 / My Ugly Experience Using Peace Mass Transit Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.