Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Exercise Your Brain - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Exercise Your Brain (1088 Views)

Exercise Your Jaws.....giggleout / Riddles!!! Crack Your Brain. / Test Your Brain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exercise Your Brain by Everbright(f): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2007
Multiply your house number by 2
Add 5
Multiply by 50
Add your age
Add 365
Subtract 615
In your answer, your house number will be by the left
And your age by the rite
Try this
Re: Exercise Your Brain by cuteass1(f): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2007
yippie, the answer was as right as it could get shocked shocked

This is fabulous, i love it cheesy

you are truely ever bright, thanks hun wink
Re: Exercise Your Brain by trendy(f): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what is this
it is correct, this is withccraft o! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Exercise Your Brain by loladebabe: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2007
it nice,good logic.
Re: Exercise Your Brain by trendy(f): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2007
i just love the logic whatever it is
Re: Exercise Your Brain by Franknerd(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2007
Nice one but this is a simple arithmetic, let x be ur house no and y ur age. z ur ans; then (2x+5)*50 + y + 365 - 615=z: this gives us 100x + y = z cos 5*50+365=615, so 615-615=0.( z will always be a number x on d left and y on the right). U can try any two values say 7 and13, let 7 be x and 13 be y substitute in 100x + y. u will get 7 on d left and 13 on d right. and so for every other two numbers. All the same it is a well thought out logic. nice one.
Re: Exercise Your Brain by alabiyemmy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2007
Everbright - u are a witch o - are u always that bright?

Give me answers to the following and I will see if you are realy everbright:

1. Last weekend, I went to play in the nearby park. It was real fun! I rode my new bicycle that Mom had gifted me on my birthday.

On reaching the park, I saw that there were a total of 11 bicycles and tricycles. If the total number of wheels was 27 , how many tricycles were there?

2. Last vacation, my cousin came over to stay at my home. We made the most of her stay at my place, and I even earned a few chocolates.

Everyday, we would play a game of chess. Whoever lost the game owed a chocolate to the other. After the last game we played (that was the day she was to leave), we counted the number of games each of us had won and lost. Wow! I had won more than her. So, she handed me 22 chocolates, though she herself was the winner in 6 games.

How many days did my cousin spend at my place?

3. Justin takes the underground train to work and uses an escalator at the railway station. If Justin runs up 8 steps of the escalator, then it takes him 52.5 seconds to reach the top of the escalator. If he runs up 13 steps of the escalator, then it takes him only 40.0 seconds to reach the top.

How many seconds would it take Justin to reach the top if he did not run up any steps of the escalator at all?

4. The son of a rich bullion merchant left home on the death of his father. All he had with him was a gold chain that consisted of 151 links. He rented a place in the city center with a shop at the lower level and an apartment at the upper level. He was required to pay every week one link of the gold chain as rent for the place.

The landlady told him that she wanted one link of the gold chain at the end of one week, two gold links at the end of two weeks, three gold links at the end of three weeks and so on.

The son realized that he had to cut the links of the gold chain to pay the weekly rent. If the son wished to rent the place for 151 weeks, what would be the minimum number of links he would need to cut?
Re: Exercise Your Brain by jbuoy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2007
ok try this one,
What is so fragile that when you say its name you break it?
Re: Exercise Your Brain by alabiyemmy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2007
cheap one -

the answer is silence.
Re: Exercise Your Brain by lalaboi(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2007
question 1!
6bicycles and 5tricycles
Re: Exercise Your Brain by lalaboi(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2007
question 2! tell me if am wrong o!

28!
Re: Exercise Your Brain by alabiyemmy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2007
u be winch o!
Re: Exercise Your Brain by lalaboi(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2007
the fourt question is not straight!
hee is to pay a link evryweek!
why shuld he pay 2links in the 2nd weeks, and 3links in d third week!

(1) (Reply)

Dont Try An African Woman / Romantic Joke / More About Naija Guys, In Relationships, According To Their States: Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.