Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,409 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Need Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Help (662 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 03, 2018
I am a Nigerian underg student. Is long I have received any money from my family to support my education. My father died when I was in first and ever since then, I have struggled to feed myself. I somehow find it easier to get my fees, as people contribute toward my fees but that's it. Nothing like your welfare. These are people that are sometimes from other state. I got a scholarship and thought things would be rosy but that was not the case. I had to wait long before I got my first payment, using the scholarship as a collateral to borrow money from friends. They paid me, and then I settled several debt. Used some of the amount to help my mom. I bought phone and now I'm regretting it. All d money have gone away and I'm back to square one. No other money coming forth. My brother who used to give like 2K after like begging him for ages won't even reply me. He assume that I still have that money with me. Note that I was infuriated by him being more interested on what to do with my money before they paid me rather on my welfare. I didn't hide my feelings and when they paid us, he kept mum. But occasionally, he thanked me for providing this and that for mom. I spend everyday strategizing on who next I should beg or borrow money from. My benefactors could only do so much, many times they tell me they have things to carter for and their business is not very smooth. This is the kind of things I pass through in the name of obtaining degree. I seem to know a lot but this reflect little in my result. In my secondary school days, I tried to maintain my self in the pinnacle. Nowadays, I'm going down to average; sometimes I become ashamed due to the ignorance of few classmates who still think I am at a first class position, however somr do know. But none of them know the kind of battle I am fighting. I have sold my laptop when things became so bad, deciding to keep my phone instead as it will be more beneficial in research purposes(considering the state of electricity in my area) and messaging. I will be grateful if anyone could assist me with any amount of money, be it #2000. I could only tell you so much about myself but will be glad to tell you any other thing you want to know if you contact me. I'm sorry for any rule I could have broken by writing this post. I'm also sorry if I did not post it in the right section. My desperation overcame my sense of modesty. Thanks.
Account no: 3095354032 @firstbank. Phone no: 07017726130

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 07, 2018
I'm tired of seeing views with no one trying to as much comment on this post.

(1) (Reply)

The False Life / Enjoy Non-stop Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Or Youtube Go App Via The Mt / Drake – “duppy Freestyle” (kanye West & Pusha T Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.