Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Fan Request For Refund Of His Data Bundle From Wizkid And Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Request For Refund Of His Data Bundle From Wizkid And Olamide (651 Views)

Photos From Wizkid Made In Lagos Concert 2018 / Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club / Photos From Wizkid’s Afrorepublik Festival At The 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Request For Refund Of His Data Bundle From Wizkid And Olamide by victorisreal02: 8:29pm On May 04, 2018
Fan Request For Refund Of His Data Bundle From Wizkid And Olamide

An unsatisfied fan took to twitter as he requests for his data bundle which he used in downloading the current trending song by olamide and wizkid titled Kana

after listening to it

Lalasticlala mynd44

Screenshot below:-

Re: Fan Request For Refund Of His Data Bundle From Wizkid And Olamide by PheezyLee(m): 8:36pm On May 04, 2018
The song na thrash true true

1 Like

Re: Fan Request For Refund Of His Data Bundle From Wizkid And Olamide by Uyiii: 8:41pm On May 04, 2018
PheezyLee:
The song na thrash true true
abeg send me the song through Bluetooth.
I really don't wanna be in that guy's shoes right now.

Economy too hard to dey download nonsensecheesy

P.s; olamide and wizzy collabo nor dey always make sense. the first, 'confam ni' I think be jes still use style stewpeed den, ba we still try manage am like dat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Request For Refund Of His Data Bundle From Wizkid And Olamide by PheezyLee(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2018
Uyiii:

abeg send me the song through Bluetooth.
I really don't wanna be in that guy's shoes right now.

Economy too hard to dey download nonsensecheesy

P.s; olamide and wizzy collabo nor dey always make sense. the first, 'confam ni' I think be jes still use style stewpeed den, ba we still try manage am like dat.

Na for one radio station me sef hear am earlier in the day. Ain't encouraged to dload it after listening o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex #bbnaija Housemate Tobi Bakre Meets With Actress Adesua Etomi / Rumour Broken: Miracle And Nina Loved Up At Beach, Suppress Rumour / #shomoagemini: How Jigan Became A Viral Sensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.