Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Random (freestyle) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Random (freestyle) (279 Views)

Let's Start A Thread Of Just Random Advice. No Specific Topic Just Great Advice. / Random Musings / Random Thoughts By Fecta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random (freestyle) by Iamfortune(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2018
Hello, this will be my first topic/story on nairaland and i would really appreciate if you show some love. I wouldn't want to offend anyone here, please if any error is found kindly let me know, no harsh words please. Thank you.
Re: Random (freestyle) by Iamfortune(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2018
Intro. Wow, a lot will change, i will be leaving pry school for secondary. I will miss my friends at my old school, what will it be like, i will be a total new comer all over again, oh God, i mumbled. Well we will all be new, i said to myself. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, i am Bayo Adebanjo, age 10, the second child and only son of Mr and Mrs Adebanjo, i have an elder sister, she is a pain in the ass, she is 15, her name is omotoke but i call her toks for short and this is our story.
Re: Random (freestyle) by Iamfortune(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2018
*Banging on the door* "oh God", Bayo moaned as he cover his ears with his blanket. "Who is that". "Ode boi" toke said. "Wont you get up". "Wo better leave me alone" he hissed. Mom called from the kitchen "bayo, you better get up now". Hissing, "so somebody cannot sleep again abi" "Ntoor", toke said making a funny face. I sluggishly got out of bed, did all my house chores.got ready for the day and ate. I was heading out already when my mom called, "bayo, where are you going". "To field" i replied. "field ko farm ni" she snapped. "so you dont know you are to resume on monday abi or wont you prepare". "but mommy today is saturday, i have tomorrow to prepare naw". "A stitch in time saves nine, oya get inside". "Oh God" i said as i grumbled inside. I packed my books, ironed my uniform and polished my shoes. "Oops i have no socks" i said to myseld as i dashed out to get one.
Re: Random (freestyle) by Iamfortune(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2018
On my way back home i met an tolu, we graduated pry 6 class together. "Hello bayo", he said waving his hand. Did i mention i had a little pride in me, well maybe because i was one of the few who had a phone back then. "Awfar", i replied. "where are you coming from" he asked. "I went to buy socks, we are to resume on monday, i will attend great hall high" i said. He smiled and responded "i will be leaving for lagos state junior model college, igbogbo". So na mi u dey form efiko for abi, i said in my mind before a turning stomach cuts me in which i made a funny face for. "Are you okay" tolu asked. "I have to go" i replied and ran off. While on my heels i met the evil dog called lucky, the idiot no see better thing do than to chase me. Omo see race, i ran for my dear life, i didn't even know i could run this fast. I ran into an uncompleted building and was panting when i realised i wasn't the only one that ran, to my suprise, the turning stomach also ran.
Re: Random (freestyle) by Iamfortune(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2018
Please let me know if writing is my way. cryPlease let me know if writing is my way.

(1) (Reply)

New Story Coming Soon On Amebobabe Blog / American Author Philip Roth Dies At 85 / Mystery Murder Games: Trials> DREADED LANDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.