Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

New system - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New system (804 Views)

Obasanjo Advocates New System For Election Of President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New system by Linzo(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2018
Re: New system by GodFreyinNORSE: 1:43pm On May 07, 2018
Show us pictures of the foundation site abeg.

2 Likes

Re: New system by Linzo(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2018
GodFreyinNORSE:
Wait for picda, I'm from were I live in kwale. Believe it or you forget

1 Like

Re: New system by GodFreyinNORSE: 2:12pm On May 07, 2018
Linzo:

Wait for picture or believe the poster propaganda, I'm from Kwale and live Kwale, I have mention my village were I live in kwale and were the refinery is to be built you're their telling me to go to farmland to take pictures because you're a nairalander. Believe it or you forget

Unless you provide genuine evidence that refute the pictures posted on NGRPresidency handle, your claim remains a balant lie.

1 Like

Re: New system by Metuh: 2:14pm On May 07, 2018
APC is known for lying and propagandas.
Where is the Ogoni clean up scheme till today?
What of the 2nd Niger bridge they built in the air? grin

1 Like

Re: New system by Sirjamo: 2:38pm On May 07, 2018
You live there and you cannot take ordinary pictures to buttress your point? abeg, go sidon

1 Like

Re: New system by Linzo(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2018
GodFreyinNORSE:

Unless you provide genuine evidence that refute the pictures posted on NGRPresidency handle, your claim remains a balant lie.
No much adore about nothing wait until September and see it yourself, what will benefit to come tell lies on a project meant to give my small community development? Oga take or you live it, their is nothing of such nature in kwale right now

1 Like

Re: New system by Linzo(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2018
Sirjamo:
You live there and you cannot take ordinary pictures to buttress your point? abeg, go sidon
Bros its a outskirt of town I mean in our farm land and I can't live my work and start going to bush and take picture just for nothing serious. We are all in Nigeria very soon September will come then you will believe me

1 Like

Re: New system by 35824L: 3:33pm On May 07, 2018
GodFreyinNORSE:
The mumu neva reach his community for the pas 5 years. How will he give you pictures?
Re: New system by 35824L: 3:38pm On May 07, 2018
Sirjamo:
What did you expect? The op is a scam just like nnamdi kanu.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Visists IDP Camp In Markudi, Benue State / Mass Exodus Looms In APC / Registering For Pvc Twice Without Being Caught? Owning Two Pvc's "Details Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.