Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Spot The Error And Comment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spot The Error And Comment. (827 Views)

Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference / Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. / Buhari And Okorocha Watching Nigerian-Cameroon Match: Spot The Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spot The Error And Comment. by Feranchek(m): 10:23pm On May 08, 2018
NTA have killed us!

Lalasticlala coman see

Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by oshe11: 10:25pm On May 08, 2018
"Persident" and "Nigerian"
Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by Tolexander: 10:26pm On May 08, 2018
Like NTA, like PMB!

Goofing galore!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by nabiz(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2018
this country self
Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by 34webers(m): 10:28pm On May 08, 2018
Feranchek:
NTA have killed us!

Lalasticlala coman see
So because "president" and "Nigeria" were erroneously spelt wrongly, NTA have killed you? Even a goat knows that is a mistake but this your grammar is certainly the best you can achieve.
Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by paix(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2018
Persident of Nigerian instead of president of Nigeria.
Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by Tolexander: 10:41pm On May 08, 2018
34webers:

So because "president" and "Nigeria" was were erroneously spelt wrongly, NTA have killed you? Even a goat knows that is a mistake but this your grammar is certainly the best you can achieve.
Were instead of Was.
"Erroneously spelt wrongly" (Tautology)

“Let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall” (1 Corinthians 10:12, KJV)

2 Likes

Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by DynasTee: 11:01pm On May 08, 2018
34webers:

So because "president" and "Nigeria" was erroneously spelt wrongly, NTA have killed you? Even a goat knows that is a mistake but this your grammar is certainly the best you can achieve.

Do you watch NTA?

Then you should know that grammatical blunders are peculiar to NTA
Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by paulsibility(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by 34webers(m): 11:14pm On May 08, 2018
Tolexander:

Were instead of Was.
"Erroneously spelt wrongly" (Tautology)

“Let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall” (1 Corinthians 10:12, KJV)
"Were" instead of "was", agreed. In fact, let me tell you what happened. I had pointed out only the spelling of president but later saw that of Nigeria, so when I modified, I forgot to edit "was" to the plural form.

But "erroneously" and "wrongly" are not similar in meaning.
If you know it and do it wrongly, that is an error. But you may not know it and end up doing it wrongly, that is not an error.
Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by Feranchek(m): 11:15pm On May 08, 2018
DynasTee:

Do you watch NTA?

Then you should know that grammatical blunders are peculiar to NTA

Therefore, we should accept mediocrity cos it's a norm right Clap for yasef nna'm.
Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by Cirochukade: 11:49pm On May 08, 2018
Feranchek:

Therefore, we should accept mediocrity cos it's a norm right Clap for yasef nna'm.

Papappapappapapapa!!!!
Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by Tolexander: 7:47am On May 09, 2018
34webers:

"Were" instead of "was", agreed. In fact, let me tell you what happened. I had pointed out only the spelling of president but later saw that of Nigeria, so when I modified, I forgot to edit "was" to the plural form.

If you know it and do it wrongly, that is an error. But you may not know it and end up doing it wrongly, that is not an error.
"erroneously spelt wrongly" is not necessary.
The two adverbs seem to be similar in the context.
Better as "erroneously spelt " or "spelt wrongly".

No body is above any err.
Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by Feranchek(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2018
Cirochukade:

Papappapappapapapa!!!!

Lmao! Crazy dude
Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by nairavsdollars(f): 8:20am On May 09, 2018
Do people still watch NTA? APC made that station worse
Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by expert234: 8:22am On May 09, 2018
34webers:

So because "president" and "Nigeria" were erroneously spelt wrongly, NTA have killed you? Even a goat knows that is a mistake but this your grammar is certainly the best you can achieve.

You voted for Buhari, right?
Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by OFFICIAL336: 8:44am On May 09, 2018
34webers:

Story! story !

Story!!!
Re: Spot The Error And Comment. by OFFICIAL336: 8:47am On May 09, 2018
What do you expect from an almajiri controlled station.
Biggest TV network in Africa my foot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ahead Of PMB: Is Mahathir Mohamad, 92, World's Oldest Elected Leader? / 2019: Nigeria Needs To Be Rescued – Ex-president Obasanjo / Unbelievable!!! Watch These Secondary School Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.