Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Lets Create Something Unique!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lets Create Something Unique!!! (721 Views)

Lets Make Money Daily Together !!! I Have I Means Please Share Your Means !!! / LAGBUS/BRT: LETS CREATE EMPLOYMENT----YOU BUY IT, WE MANAGE IT. / Lets 6 Of Us Raise 50k For Each Other Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Create Something Unique!!! by tempusfugit: 11:52am On May 14, 2018
Am Jerry nogiamien onome I hail from benin
Before enlighting my idea, I want to tell you what made me to come up with this Idea.
I hail from benin but I grew up in Italy , I arrived in Italy at the age of 12 years old
Presently am 28 years old , planning to relocate to Nigeria in the nearest future (max 3 years ), Therefore I started last year seeking for a location to set up my home, I visited alot of estates in Lagos, my brother what l saw is unbelievable, all the estates I visited has nothing to write about, they lack of innovation, trees,garden ,park and etc above all this they were all unnecessary expensive , I was so upset that I have to figure out a way to get what I want!!!
So back to my I idea need 9 individuals for something I have in mind , an amazing project.
Instead of spending millions of naira to secure a land in a very good location, a group of ten individuals could come together each individual contribute certain amount of money(example one million naira each )totally of ten million naira. I personally and strongly believe with such amount TEN MILLION NAIRA we would be able to secure large portion of acres in those location where normally an acre goes between 350 to 500k ,Places like outskirts lagos , ibadan or even ogun state.. afterward purchasing , payment of any other form of bills either with the community or state, we can then proceed to share the lands , 4 plots for each individual where we can bliud our house , sell and make profit and the remaining lands for socio activities such as football field, mini zoo , parks, anything we want , I personally believe with another around of contribution of one million naira each we can create all this in our little community , beautification of the enviroment with alot tress.. this could eventually attract people into the enviroment.. let's make it happen, for more informations or anything else thus my number 07052361613 whatsup only
Re: Lets Create Something Unique!!! by tempusfugit: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2019
Hello
Re: Lets Create Something Unique!!! by tempusfugit: 4:41am On Feb 10, 2019
tempusfugit:
Hello
hello
Re: Lets Create Something Unique!!! by tempusfugit: 5:32am On Feb 18, 2019
tempusfugit:
hello
think outside the box
Re: Lets Create Something Unique!!! by tempusfugit: 5:33am On Feb 18, 2019
Don't miss this opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Linkedin Acct? Get In! / Do You Need A Loan? / Looking To Earn Some Real Cash Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.