Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:48 AM

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) (70906 Views)

Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:38pm On May 18, 2018
dealslip:

Shame on you. Everyone has a right to comment on things that affect them whether IPOB or not. Incompetence is the IGPs middle name. Even my 8 year old in the boys scout won't do this. If you think you can use reverse psychology to distract people from commenting on the gross level of incompetence this IGP is demonstrating then you have failed. BTW at the rate this IGP is going on his quest on winning the guiness book of record holder for the most embarrassing human being in the world. It would take a lifetime to beat this record. He didn't know what to do, he had to be watching the movement of the other chiefs, he was the only one that snatched the wreath from the presenter. He made the salutation when it wasn't time and made a wrong turn. Yet someone is more concerned about the comments IPOB didn't even make. Should that be your problem or the fact that your no one law maintainer and upholder is a complete m.oron and idiot
I am not IPOB so don't bother cos I won't be bothered.
Even at this point I don't care if you are ipob or not you just spoke the truth nothing but the truth. don't mind the yeye aboki.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by sureprince01(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2018
9. Finally, my verdict: the video was professionally done to discredit the IGP, simple.

I’ve gone to this length to warn us to stop posting or reposting stuffs that you cannot verify. I’ve said it before, it can make you look stupid at best when the truth comes.

Okay oo, So this one is edited too abi Mr producer abi director de ni....

4 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 18, 2018
please can someone help me with money to feed,things are a little bit hard these days .Its just Gods grace how I survive. I lost my job and its not being easy ,please help me ,I will manage anything.JOhn Olabisi 0037301203 gtb.thank you

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by translux(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2018
Patience Jonathan is a leaner compared to the IGP

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Teaser0904(f): 3:40pm On May 18, 2018
So funny,i cant stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by balowo(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2018
It was juju from saraki and co..... Nigeria ooo
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:40pm On May 18, 2018
Please you all should get your PVC

2 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 18, 2018
AnanseK:
IGP Saga

As a filmmaker, who also heads a film Company, with professionals working under me. I examined the video in detail, not only that, I directed my Head of Productions to also examine it and give me his professional view. The following is our considered view on it.

1. There are jump cuts (about 6) of both on the video and audio.
2. When you concentrate on the fence and canopy behind you will notice flip clips
3. The editor of this video clip used “add-and cross dissolve” on both audio and video.
4. The audio was generously repeated, more than 25% repeated. (The editor repeated the audio cut clip, then join it with another audio clip, then join it to a dissolved video clip, and so on).
5. If you enlarge the video greatly, you will see that it is not totally in sync in places, which supports the clip fault lines. It is clearer if played in slow motion. But you may not see it on an ordinary device especially as the video is not very clear enough.
6. In fact if you import this video on Avid (editing software) time line, it will show each clip layer very clearly.
7. Then the Transmission was repeated several times (3 times).
8. There is no superimposition of the image of the IGP to a different background, namely the fence/canopy, which can be done using Green Screen to achieve created geography, that is, you can be filmed on a sound stage in front of the Green Screen, while a different location (e.g. the canopy background) image is projected live as you are been filmed, or in the editing room. This is such that you can be filmed walking on a sound stage in Abuja in front of the Green Screen, and be seen in a video clip on the street of Lagos or New York.

9[b]. Finally, my verdict: the video was professionally done to discredit the IGP, simple.[/b]

I’ve gone to this length to warn us to stop posting or reposting stuffs that you cannot verify. I’ve said it before, it can make you look stupid at best when the truth comes out, or get you and probably the platform in trouble. Verify and confirm before posting, please.
[color=#770077][/color]

This video was Published on Jan 23, 2018. And who was trying to discredit him?

10 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 3:41pm On May 18, 2018
Gbeseeeeee

Ati dare ni Nigeria yi
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by sexdoll: 3:42pm On May 18, 2018
some people can be so foolish.

so now we want to base someone's capacity to be the igp of police based on his ability to read a speech and his ability to lay the wreath and march properly?

i wonder what the idiots behind all these recent calumny against the igp wants to achieve.

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by cbrass(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2018
we need to remember this man in our prayers grin grin
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 3:44pm On May 18, 2018
sureprince01:
9. Finally, my verdict: the video was professionally done to discredit the IGP, simple.

I’ve gone to this length to warn us to stop posting or reposting stuffs that you cannot verify. I’ve said it before, it can make you look stupid at best when the truth comes.

Okay oo, So this one is edited too abi Mr producer abi director de ni....

So what about is aides that help him then

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by EMPEROR48: 3:44pm On May 18, 2018
This video was well transmitted to an engineer, this one was never doctored, so Mrs doctored clip we are waiting for you to release a statement on this o, abi the others matching were transmission to disgrace the igp too? Abeg I no fit laugh o make dem no mention me for this transfusion saga o because I don't take tranmadol , neither am I on a codein diet, ask IG please....

3 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by sureprince01(m): 3:45pm On May 18, 2018
AnanseK:
IGP Saga

As a filmmaker, who also heads a film Company, with professionals working under me. I examined the video in detail, not only that, I directed my Head of Productions to also examine it and give me his professional view. The following is our considered view on it.

1. There are jump cuts (about 6) of both on the video and audio.
2. When you concentrate on the fence and canopy behind you will notice flip clips
3. The editor of this video clip used “add-and cross dissolve” on both audio and video.
4. The audio was generously repeated, more than 25% repeated. (The editor repeated the audio cut clip, then join it with another audio clip, then join it to a dissolved video clip, and so on).
5. If you enlarge the video greatly, you will see that it is not totally in sync in places, which supports the clip fault lines. It is clearer if played in slow motion. But you may not see it on an ordinary device especially as the video is not very clear enough.
6. In fact if you import this video on Avid (editing software) time line, it will show each clip layer very clearly.
7. Then the Transmission was repeated several times (3 times).
8. There is no superimposition of the image of the IGP to a different background, namely the fence/canopy, which can be done using Green Screen to achieve created geography, that is, you can be filmed on a sound stage in front of the Green Screen, while a different location (e.g. the canopy background) image is projected live as you are been filmed, or in the editing room. This is such that you can be filmed walking on a sound stage in Abuja in front of the Green Screen, and be seen in a video clip on the street of Lagos or New York.

I’ve gone to this length to warn us to stop posting or reposting stuffs that you cannot verify. I’ve said it before, it can make you look stupid at best when the truth comes out, or get you and probably the platform in trouble. Verify and confirm before posting, please.
[color=#770077][/color]

So they edited this one too abi? Wonder what he's going to do for any junior officer under him that missed his steps during parade? He's a failure! No wonder those under his jurisdiction don't obey his commands... Shior

2 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by breezeng: 3:45pm On May 18, 2018
Apc is looking for every means to stay in power. The IGP is one of d instrument of coarsion, intimidation and operations to they are using. This will make many people hate them. Believe me

4 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by agabaI23(m): 3:46pm On May 18, 2018
rozayx5:
At first he could not march well

Then he was the only one who turned wrongly among the security chiefs after laying the wreaths

The man is far from qualified for the post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHdflNCCB_I

Guys stop it. This video is definitely doctored.

Ask Abike Dabiri
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 18, 2018
Enemy of progress at it again, IGp don't get discourage,

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by ejitec16(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2018
sexdoll:
some people can be so foolish.

so now we want to base someone's capacity to be the igp of police based on his ability to read a speech and his ability to lay the wreath and march properly?

i wonder what the idiots behind all these recent calumny against the igp wants to achieve.

discredit you mean?.. may sense fall on you.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Munzy14(m): 3:48pm On May 18, 2018
This was the kano state commissioner of police in 2015. he was part of the masterminds that gave Buhari the block kano votes. after election he was automatically promoted an AIG and made an IG instantly. I am not surprised at his conducts. he is putting on cap weh never reach him. Tribalism and nepotism beneficiary.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 18, 2018
Something is wrong, the IGP I know isn't that incompetent, and the way those videos keep coming at the same time feels unnatural

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 18, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
How did this man become lgp.
Nigeria is a failed state. See where nepotism has taken us to.
Can this man talk and represent Nigeria in any international event?

Buuhari and Afonja muslims think they are doing Igbos not knowing they are doing themselves.
What a shithole!

Is this one doctored too?
I guess the guy has had enough, he just couldn't "MARCH ON" with his own incompetence first depicted grammatically. grin

No matter the packaging, the truth always previals cool

2 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by PrinceVM(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2018
little did U pple no dat as soon U become Asp U automatically become a lazy officer since U hv ntn to do again; dan to sit @ officer
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by smirn(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
How did this man become lgp.
Nigeria is a failed state. See where nepotism has taken us to.
Can this man talk and represent Nigeria in any international event?

Buuhari and Afonja muslims think they are doing Igbos not knowing they are doing themselves.
What a shithole!

Is this one doctored too?
No man is perfect, provided he knows how to deal with criminal politicians I don't think they is any problem there. Who speech abi Marching or salute help?

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by talk2percy(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2018
grin this man dor enter one chance in the hands of Nigerians... grin him go hear am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by JerryJude(m): 3:53pm On May 18, 2018
could this be true ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by MVLOX(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2018
The guy dey even spy self yet e still dey get am wrong....?

2 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Btoyob(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2018
Shithole IGP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by derancle: 3:56pm On May 18, 2018
Is this one doctored too.����������

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by maxzzo1(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2018
This guy dey take codeine jare na highness dey wori d guy.....

4 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by itsandi(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2018
Digging up all these now because someone has made a mistake. This world sha angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies / Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.