Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql - Empowerment Program - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql - Empowerment Program (415 Views)

Tony Elumelu Foundation For $100m Entrepreneurship Programme 2019 Applications / 5 Reasons Every Worker Needs To Develop A Good Savings Culture / Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql - Empowerment Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql - Empowerment Program by AbiodunFaf(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2018
You are not here by accident. I know for sure that you either want to find out what this is all about or you have someone who is in need of such great opportunity. Yes, If you do not need it someone around you might need this. So if you do not take action, you can help share this someone somewhere will be grateful and thankful you did.

I have always have the mind to find a way to empower people in terms of creating jobs or businesses for people using ICT and also empower people to become self reliant making use of ICT as a tool. Various business have been provided with solutions to problems including schools, corporate establishments, sole proprietorship business, hospitals, real estate agencies, government parastatals and many others.

Here comes one of those huge opportunities again. I will be teaching PHP/MYSQL programming and how to build web applications that solves real life problems.

This is not MLM, it is not MMM, it is not network marketing, it is not HYIP. This empowerment training is not some set of video tutorials that will be sent to you to watch. Nope.

The training is real online practical - I will be online coding with you and solving problems with you to create solutions to problems that are unique and around us which we will identify in our groups. Here we will build web based applications that will solve these problem and we sell our services to people who pay us heavily for this good job.

Note that skills acquired can never be taken away from you. It will help you move on to the next level in life.

You do not have any excuse whatsoever not to be part of this time because it is FREE and distance or your present work is not a barrier.

This is real practical programming class, where people will learn real programming skills, take class works and solve them with corrections been provided online real time and marked, we will think together on real life problems and create projects that will solve these problems using our programming skills, we will work as a group and create practical projects, we will collaborate and evaluate and also improve our solutions to meet various needs of our society.

It is going to be fun, challenging and also motivating, one thing I can assure you is that by the time you are out of this class, you will definitely be smiling.

WHAT IS THIS OPPORTUNITY ALL ABOUT?

I will be empowering and teaching people how to develop web applications and how to make money from this unique skill. This training is aimed at adding a new level of skills sets to attendees who will find these skill sets useful in creating web based applications that solve real problems and through this the can sell services or these applications where they are to people in their community and make good money from it. Thereby creating further employment opportunity for others while meeting their own primary needs and the needs of people around them.

WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU MUST HAVE BEFORE JOINING THIS EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM

1. You must have a computer system, whether desktop or laptop: The reason for this is because I will give you a list of software that you will download or buy from the market and install on your computer that we will need during the course of our training.

2. You must be able to operate computer system at least at the basic level. That is, you must be able to power on computer, shutdown computer, type inside your computer, use the internet to browse, create files and folders in various locations inside your computer system and other basics.

3. You must be able to access internet. This is so because you will be given links on the internet where you will download a few software that we will be using during training.

4. Patience and ability to read and follow simple instructions.

5. Hey one other thing that is important, you must have whatsapp on you phone o and even if you do not have whatsapp, I can guide you on how to install whatsapp on your computer system and through that you can take your classes

DURATION OF THE TRAINING AND PLANS

This training will be on for four(4) weeks but note that at the end of the four weeks if you have not really catch up as expected, you will be added to other classes after the four weeks. The training will be conducted online through whatsapp for 2 -3 hours straight for your class. I will also give you guys a room to be very flexible as there would be class representatives who agrees with other members of the class on convenient times with other members of his or her group and we work based on this schedule.

Note that there will be three sections: Morning, Afternoon and Evening. Your group cannot move from one section to another except there is need for cross classes.

Note that the fact that you are not supposed to have a class on a particular day does not mean I will not be available to attend to you. Because immediately after each of the classes you have, there will be class works and assignments that you will be working on—loads of assignments to put you in shape.

If you join the group on Monday –Your classes will be Monday – Wednesday and Friday. If you join on Tuesday – Your Classes will be Tuesday – Thursday and Saturday.

FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONTROL, I CANNOT TAKE MORE THAN 5 STUDENTS IN A CLASS. SO THIS MEANS THAT I HAVE 15 STUDENTS TO TRAIN IN A DAY. MONDAY – FRIDAY.

IT IS ON FIRST COME – FIRST SERVE BASIS. NOTE THAT CLASSES STARTS IMMEDIATELY.

Also note that I will be sorting our classes from time to time so that as your progress is accessed you will be paired with other people who are making progress at your pace and projects will be issued thatworld. I will guide you through registering domains and hosting and also upload your work or script to any live server and many more.

TRAINING OUTLINE

You will learn about the basics of creating websites. Please note you may not need internet connection for this on your computer system.
We will set up a local server on your computer.
You will learn how to create different website layouts.
You will learn how to style your layout to make it look beautiful and add buttons, navigational menus and effects to your site.
You will learn how to build web applications into your existing website(s).
You will learn how to create login systems.
You will learn how to create scratch card based web applications.
You will learn how to create portals .
You will learn how to create various web solutions and many more.
You will learn how to host your application.
I will create an online server for you to upload your work to be seen all over the world.
I will guide you through registering domains and hosting and also upload your work or script to any live server and many more.

WHY ARE YOU MAKING SO MUCH MOUTH? ARE THERE EXAMPLES OF SUCH APPLICATIONS THAT YOU HAVE CREATED

The answer is yes, and truth be told I am making a kill from these applications. I will not tell you what I am not doing. Programming is my life, this is where I make a living. Okay enough of these blabbing, here are examples of real life application that I single handedly developed to solve real life problems.

1. Scratch card result checking portal system for secondary schools in Nigeria

Here is the link to this project – http://myacademicresults.com/demo1

2. Sales Management System:

Here is the link to this project – http://myacademicresults.com/affiliates

3. Vehicle Management System:

Here is the link to this project – http://myacademicresults.com/vts

4. Digital Departmental Result Solutions for Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria

Here is the link to the project – http://myacademicresullts.com/tertiary

5. Membership Registration Portal

Here is the link to the project - http://abhcon.org/register/

And many others, each of the projects that their links appear above is capable of generating endless cash for me at any time I want it.

WHAT DOES THIS TRAINING COVERS?

This training is an intense PHP/MYSQL training and more of a practical training section than theory. I will be in all groups teaching, instructing, giving class works, debugging codes, giving assignments and marking assignments.

HOW WILL THE TRAINING BE DELIVERED AND WHAT I NEED TO DO TO BE PART OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY.

The training will be delivered through whatsapp.

Just pick up your phone and add my whatsapp number, once you add me up send me a message in the following format “ REGISTER ME”

Once I see your message I will chat you up and have a brief chat with you.

Then you will be transferred to your class.

Here is my whatsapp number

ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE

This training will be delivered online via whatsapp. Once you add me on whatsapp, I will transfer the serious once to a special whatsapp group of five people each. There I will deliver qualitative teaching on how web applications are developed from ground up. I will teach you a little bit of web design basics and will teach you web development.

WHO IS THIS FREE TRAINING FOR?

The unemployed
Companies who wants to make more money by developing web applications.
Individuals.
Schools. Corporate establishments. NGO’S . Government Parastatals. Web Designers who wants to upgrade their skill level. Students in secondary schools and tertiary institutions. Computer Science students who needs practical orientation on how web applications are developed . Men. Women

CLASSES STARTS IMMEDIATELY

Go over here to register

http://graduateworkforce.com.ng/Reg

Here is my whatsapp number again let us begin

ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE

(1) (Reply)

4 Habits That Can Weaken Your Great Talents By Johnspeak Uwangue / Advanced Mini Importation. / What’s Life To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.