Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Help. Help. Help - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help. Help. Help (958 Views)

HELP !!! HELP !!! WHO KNOWS THE FAMILY OF THIS NAIRALANDER CALLED VICTORIAN ??? / Let Help Help You Build That Web Or App Project Of Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. Help. Help by Dhorcas(f): 2:54pm On May 19, 2018
Good day all....

Have always been chocolate and got smooth shinning skin. until last month. NYSC decided to do me bad... I use jergens.
I was posted to Sokoto and spent 3weeks inside the sun. I became black and my skin's now rough.
Please guys I need recommendation on cream. soap. scrub. annythg that can give me even tone and make me smooth.... (safe ones please)
Please I'll be returning in a weeks time so I need to get them before going back. Please help a worried lady. biko. thanks in advance
Re: Help. Help. Help by maakie(f): 8:20am On May 20, 2018
heya sorry. if you can get all these ingredients, mix them together you're good to go. I'm chocolate skinned ,hardly use creams but I think my body is good,. all natural products.
get black soap the local or the ghanaian type ,mix with shea butter, sandalwood or cam wood as it is called here, turmeric powder, lime juice, ground sulphur, coconut oil and omi aro, all mixed together into a paste which you can melt later and turn it to a liquid wash.
at the end of the day no need even for creams except for the very dry spots on your body because the oils under the sun will give your body its natural sheen. thank me later. good luck

2 Likes

Re: Help. Help. Help by Ekeseges(f): 11:14am On May 20, 2018
I have oriflame sun screen cream and even the fair and tone cream and
Dhorcas:
Good day all....

Have always been chocolate and got smooth shinning skin. until last month. NYSC decided to do me bad... I use jergens.
I was posted to Sokoto and spent 3weeks inside the sun. I became black and my skin's now rough.
Please guys I need recommendation on cream. soap. scrub. annythg that can give me even tone and make me smooth.... (safe ones please)
Please I'll be returning in a weeks time so I need to get them before going back. Please help a worried lady. biko. thanks in advance

Re: Help. Help. Help by Ekeseges(f): 11:20am On May 20, 2018
Where are you presently.are you here in the east
Re: Help. Help. Help by Dhorcas(f): 3:19pm On May 20, 2018
Ekeseges:
Where are you presently.are you here in the east

no. ibadan
Re: Help. Help. Help by Dhorcas(f): 3:23pm On May 20, 2018
maakie:
heya sorry. if you can get all these ingredients, mix them together you're good to go. I'm chocolate skinned ,hardly use creams but I think my body is good,. all natural products.
get black soap the local or the ghanaian type ,mix with shea butter, sandalwood or cam wood as it is called here, turmeric powder, lime juice, ground sulphur, coconut oil and omi aro, all mixed together into a paste which you can melt later and turn it to a liquid wash.
at the end of the day no need even for creams except for the very dry spots on your body because the oils under the sun will give your body its natural sheen. thank me later. good luck

thanks alot. I'll get them b4 leaving
Re: Help. Help. Help by beatz5(f): 11:47am On May 21, 2018
u can buy ready made black soap made with all those things and more like honey , papaya juice etc and have it delivered to Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Help. Help. Help by Ekeseges(f): 6:07pm On May 21, 2018
Dhorcas:

no. ibadan
ok i dey east
Re: Help. Help. Help by fulfilled2016: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2018
Dhorcas:
Good day all....

Hello, pls have you found a solution to this?
Re: Help. Help. Help by beatz5(f): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2018
Hy dear I live in Ilorin ( not to far from ib) and I make organic black soaps and lotions to help remove sun burns
affordable and reliable
delivery available to all parts of Nigeria
Re: Help. Help. Help by Dhorcas(f): 4:25am On Jan 14, 2019
fulfilled2016:

Hello, pls have you found a solution to this?
No... Made the post like 8 months thereabout. Leaving here in some 2mnths time..
Re: Help. Help. Help by fulfilled2016: 5:48am On Jan 14, 2019
Dhorcas:

No... Made the post like 8 months thereabout.
Leaving here in some 2mnths time..
Leaving here? As in deactivated ur nairaland acct or u mean leaving the country?

(1) (Reply)

Designer Perfume Oils / Fashion Designer For Immediate Recruitement / Buy From Top Designers In The Uk And Pay In Naija In Naira!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.