Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Blogging Or Programming - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Blogging Or Programming (410 Views)

Career In Forex Or Programming / How Can I Start Blogging Or Any Online Gig I Can Gain From / Blogging Or Youtube Channels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Or Programming by abrashmick(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2018
I need your advice guys on what to choose as career blogging or programming
Re: Blogging Or Programming by falcon01: 7:44pm On May 22, 2018
Programming
Re: Blogging Or Programming by okwabayi(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2018
Programming, without doubt.
Posting comments and articles here is no different from blogging. Programming on the other hand teaches you to write and execute code on a software platform. The more you do it you learn to replicate and modify the same action on any other platform in cases where your initial learning software gets out of date or updated.
The skill is better and can help you fetch a real world job, end of story.

(1) (Reply)

Free Ict-centric Trainng(it's 2 Days To Go) / Buy And Sell Crytocurrencies On Coinbrood / Everything You Need To Understand About Underemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.