Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Is This Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This Scam? (579 Views)

Beware Of This Scam Alert / Is This Scam Or Real? Confirm And Drop Your Own View After You Research. / Liberty Reserve Users Beware Of This Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Scam? by wkkwl: 5:30pm On May 27, 2010
I paid in 4k,today by 1pm,in intercontinental,i called the owner of the acount telling him,that i made some payment into his account,he tells me he is going 2 get back to me as soon he gets the bank notification,its 5.25pm,he called me and told me that he has not recieved any notification yet,he stays in enugu,and am in porthacourt,so what do u tink?am i being scamed by the guy,or the bank are yet to pay in the money into his account, please help me out.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Make Money / I Have Advertising Ideas&concepts To Sell To Ads Agents,how Do I Go About It. / Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.