Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo (1205 Views)

What We're Doing To Labour Party Is Not Good Oh! / Yahaya Bello Cautions A Chinese Man For Doing A Shoddy Job (Photos, Video) / Senate Presidency: What We're Doing To Ensure Lawan's Victory - Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by malagu: 6:24am On May 28, 2018
For the first time we're doing a programme that none has ever done - Osinbajo

Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25am On May 28, 2018
Good job and kindly put more efforts sir.

Regards to the President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by madridguy(m): 6:27am On May 28, 2018
You people should continue fooling yourself. Even the innocent school children are not happy with their paparazzi.

Give us good CHANGE we voted for and not this.

6 Likes

Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On May 28, 2018
I hope the QUALITY of the food remain the same when the V.P and the Governor leave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by TANKDESTROYER(m): 6:28am On May 28, 2018
Hmm...... THE DAWN IS NEAR!!!
Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by ivandragon: 6:34am On May 28, 2018
& this is why the president can boldly say Nigerians want everything free...
Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by Oblang(m): 6:41am On May 28, 2018
Keep on with the good job..

1 Like

Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by Anigreat: 6:42am On May 28, 2018
Bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by SoNature(m): 6:44am On May 28, 2018
madridguy:
You people should continue fooling yourself. Even the innocent school children are not with their paparazzi.

Madridguy, is this coming from you or your account has been hacked?

1 Like

Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by Tallesty1(m): 7:14am On May 28, 2018
madridguy:
You people should continue fooling yourself. Even the innocent school children are not with their paparazzi.

Is this for real?

1 Like

Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by anonymuz(m): 7:20am On May 28, 2018
Tell us the visible project you've done. Bunch of liars called Apc.
Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by thesicilian: 7:31am On May 28, 2018
APC is the greatest scam of the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by fergie001: 7:42am On May 28, 2018
madridguy:
You people should continue fooling yourself. Even the innocent school children are not happy with their paparazzi.

Ever since,Madrid defeated Liverpool....
I have been shocked at your comments...
Abi you are still carried away by the victory?
If someone is using your password,tell us nah...

Now,you are speaking without hate,bias and sentiments....
Keep it up...

No abuse me ooooo,I just wake....
Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by addicted268(f): 7:49am On May 28, 2018
This is bullshit. We know it's election strategy. I don tire
Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by Firefire(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2018
This administration will pass as the most fraudulent in the history of Africa.

The height of their deceit is surprising and the caliber of fools involve is mind blowing.

May those who brought this wickedness on Nigeria never go unpunished. (Except they repent).

2 Likes

Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by Firefire(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2018
addicted268:
This is bullshit. We know it's election strategy. I don tire

Even the Fake pastor is involve in the SCAM & show of SHAME.

Devil punish this wicked CHAIN-GE.

1 Like

Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by diablos: 8:04am On May 28, 2018
Mumu vice president and a disgrace to afonjas. Sometimes to slap the cap off this midgets bald head is extremely tempting.
Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by yungtunes(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2018
malagu:

What the hell is this?? angry
Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by yungtunes(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2018
malagu:

Pls what's the essence of this program??
Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by Realdeals(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2018
It is a lie, Ogbeni Aregbesola have done it before. It was his act that inspired its inclusion in APC agenda.
Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:46am On May 28, 2018
For the first time a jobless government is doing the job meant for the parents grin grin grin

I thought Oshibanjo is learned and he sees this as an achievement

I now believe the saying "show me your friends and ...

Provide employment, pay the parents regularly and face other important matters in the government

You know, like good roads, adequate security, eradication of poverty, implementation of budget favourable to the people rather than the arms of government alone!

Sometimes I just wish that my hands can go through my gadget so that I can beat this people senseless

1 Like

Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by gurunlocker: 10:19am On May 28, 2018
madridguy:

I saw 2 of your post today, I want to confirm if it's you or someone else posting?
Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by madridguy(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2018
Why?

gurunlocker:

I saw 2 of your post today, I want to confirm if it's you or someone else posting?
Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by Oladimeji1969: 10:46am On May 28, 2018
madridguy:

Only a greedy mind won't understand how this government is working hard day and night to right all the wrong of the past government, the narrowness of their mind even created a deadly illusion in them that it becomes so difficult for them to know what is good, see what is good and do what is good. The CHANGE has come, and it has come to stay. May good God support our beloved President PMB and VP OSINBAJO.
Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by Oladimeji1969: 11:47am On May 28, 2018
Anigreat:
Bunch of fools

I believe they are not fools but u are living in a castle of self deceit.
Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by Oladimeji1969: 11:55am On May 28, 2018
Firefire:

Even the Fake pastor is involve in the SCAM & show of SHAME.

Devil punish this wicked CHAIN-GE.

It is quite obvious Osinbajo is not never and can never be a fake Pastor. He stands with the truth and believe in his God. He is quite different from ritualist Pastor u celebrate.
Re: For The First Time We're Doing A Programme That None Has Ever Done - Osinbajo by Firefire(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2018
[s]
Oladimeji1969:

It is quite obvious Osinbajo is not never and can never be a fake Pastor. He stands with the truth and believe in his God. He is quite different from ritualist Pastor u celebrate.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State / Mr Peter Obi, His Interview On Channels And His Position On Economy & Politics / Breaking: Osun Commences Full Payment Of August Salary, Commits N19bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.