Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND (1109 Views)

Pat Asadu Donates 200-Seat E-Library To UNN, Inaguarated By Governor Ugwuanyi / TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham / Ngozi Marion Emmanuel, UNIZIK Youngest Lecturer, Wins N45M TETFund Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by lalekanyinusa(m): 8:45am On May 29, 2018
MAPOLY, Best E-Library Center in Ogun State – TETFUND

• Commissions a 300KVA Generating Set for the Library

A resource person from the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND), Mr Linus C. Emeghara, has adjudged Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta’s E-Library facilities as the best among Tertiary Institutions in Ogun State.

He made this known during a-day workshop on EBSCOhost Database
Training for MAPOLY staff at the E-library Center, which is a section of the Salawu Abiola Memorial Library of the Institution.

Emeghara, who commended Management of the Polytechnic, stressed
that, MAPOLY has more than twelve resources in e-books and journals covering all subjects and disciplines.

He stated that next to MAPOLY in e-library resources in Ogun State is Covenant University, as he advised members of staff to take advantage of the e-library facilities to improve on their researches, teaching and learning skills.

The Registrar, Mr. Emmanuel Adeleye, while addressing participants disclosed that, MAPOLY is investing huge amount of money to collaborate with agencies in training and retraining programmes for staff and urged them to justify the investment by reflecting on their respective schedule of duties.

Adeleye noted that recent focus of Management on Information Technology training for both academic and non academic staff is aimed at repositioning the institution for challenges ahead.

In his statement, while declaring the seminar open, the Acting Rector, Ayodeji Tella, appreciated TETFUND for its huge investment in educational development in Nigeria, especially in training and retraining.

He advised staff to take advantage of the training to improve and better the system.

He said, MAPOLY will within the limited resources continue to uphold standard of education in Ogun state and Nigeria as a whole, urging the academic staff to use the EBSCOhost e-library database to improve on their research works.

Similarly, a 300KVA Generating Set funded by TETFUND 2013/14 Library Project intervention for Salawu Abiola Memorial Library was commissioned by the Ag. Rector, Ayodeji Tella.

In his remarks, Tella said, he was optimistic that the Polytechnic Library will continue to render academic solutions to both staff and students of the Institution with the available equipment.

He appreciated TETFUND for its unflinching supports to MAPOLY.

Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by cbngov01(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2018
Fp things....oh i forgot its not whizkid smokes marijuana on stage or tiwa wears naked shorts on stage.cant reach fp i forgot...

Wake me up if it does, when it does, if it ever will...

Lemme call boolharee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by Nobody: 10:29am On May 29, 2018
HigherEd would get mad when he sees the forth paragraph grin

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by CodeTemplar: 10:38am On May 29, 2018
Best e-library that some poor taxpaying citizens can't afford. That's like taking tax from the extremely poor and giving it to the rich.

I spit on this. #RobbingPeterToPayPaul

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by CodeTemplar: 10:42am On May 29, 2018
writerights:
HigherEd would get mad when he sees the forth paragraph grin
Miracle centre is what you are happy about. So what happens to the tax paying citizens who can't afford this school? wouldn't that be a case robbing peter to pay Paul? ehn ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by Nobody: 10:48am On May 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Miracle centre is what you are happy about. So what happens to the tax paying citizens who can afford this school? wouldn't that be a case robbing peter to pay Paul? ehn ?

What is a miracle centre, please? Which school can't tax paying citizens afford? Covenant or Mapoly, just to be sure? I really don't understand you comment. What I was trying to point out is the report alleging that a state owned polytechnic has better E-library facilities than Covenant university. I'm sure HigherEd wouldn't take that from any source at all.
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by CodeTemplar: 10:59am On May 29, 2018
writerights:

What is a miracle centre, please? Which school can't tax paying citizens afford? Covenant or Mapoly, just to be sure? I really don't understand you comment. What I was trying to point out is the report alleging that a state owned polytechnic has better E-library facilities than Covenant university. I'm sure HigherEd wouldn't take that from any source at all.
So you mean all tax paying citizens can afford MAPOLY ?
UNILAG ? UI ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by Nobody: 11:02am On May 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
UNILAG ? UI ?

Bro, I honestly don't want to argue this morning. And to answer your question, it's a NO. Have a nice day ahead.
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by CodeTemplar: 11:07am On May 29, 2018
writerights:

Bro, I honestly don't want to argue this morning. And to answer your question, it's a NO. Have a nice day ahead.
Thank God you admitted the truth on page one. Happy Stockholm Syndrome parade.
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by Nobody: 11:09am On May 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
UNILAG ? UI ?

I think I changed my mind grin

I don't know what really prompted you question but I should tell you most can afford it. We #14,500 is being paid by non - science students while #19,500 is paid by others. This payment can be made in installment. Do you have further questions?
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by CodeTemplar: 11:13am On May 29, 2018
writerights:

I think I changed my mind grin

I don't know what really prompted you question but I should tell you most can afford it. We #14,500 is being paid by non - science students while #19,500 is paid by others. This payment can be made in installment. Do you have further questions?
How can the government do that. What about the extremely poor tax paying guy who can't afford this #14,000?
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by Nobody: 11:15am On May 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Thank God you admitted the truth on page one. Happy Stockholm Syndrome parade.

Not again. Please can I know exactly what you're driving at? Initially, you mention miracle centre, I wasn't sure if you read the news at all so I had to explain myself again. Now this. Please table you greivance constructively, I could be of help.
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by CodeTemplar: 11:18am On May 29, 2018
writerights:

Not again. Please can I know exactly what you're driving at? Initially, you mention miracle centre, I wasn't sure if you read the news at all so I had to explain myself again. Now this. Please table you grieves constructively, I could be of help.
What about people who pay tax to the govt involuntarily but can't afford this school fee of N19,500 ? or are you implying such don't exist?
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by Nobody: 11:19am On May 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
How can the government do that. What about the extremely poor tax paying guy who can't afford this #14,000?

You have to be sure such person can feed himself, not to say pay his tax duly. BTW, it's not my duty to defend the government. Come out plane and let us know your plight, we could be on the same page.
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by Nobody: 11:25am On May 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
What about people who pay tax to the govt involuntarily but can't afford this school fee of N19,500 ? or are you implying such don't exist?

They do. Education at all level isn't entirely free. The economic reality is that over a period of 10 months, if you can't provide 19, 500 for your ward to paid dues and not even tuition this time because it's entirely free, you may barely have enough to feed him through the session.

So what are we driving at?
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by CodeTemplar: 11:26am On May 29, 2018
writerights:

You have to be sure such person can feed himself, not to say pay his tax duly. BTW, it's not my duty to defend the government. Come out plane and let us know your plight, we could be on the same page.
My plight? you must be kidding! I am against robbing peter to pay Paul. how the son of a poor man on 18,000 wage afford this school fees?

Same analogy was used in the case of the more expensive unis to criticize the school leadership. It is only fair I flip the analogy around to judge the so called affordable unis that aren't affordable to people contributing to its running via tax.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by CodeTemplar: 11:28am On May 29, 2018
writerights:

They do. Education at all level isn't entirely free. The economic reality is that over a period of 10 months, if you can't provide 19, 500 for your ward to paid dues and not even tuition this time because it's entirely free, you may barely have enough to feed him through the session.

So where are we driving at?
May barely have enough to feed... Common be serious. why didn't you apply same logic to students on scholarship ? Your double standard is exposed.
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
My plight? you must be kidding! I am against robbing peter to pay Paul. how the son of a poor man on 18,000 wage afford this school fees?

Same analogy was used in the case of the more expensive unis to criticize the school leadership. It is only fair I flip the analogy around to judge the so called affordable unis that aren't affordable to people contributing to its running via tax.

This would merely be a skewed and insincere analogy towards justifying church owned schools and their exuberant fees that has completely skimmed out the middle class and the poor of ripping its benefit. No one would criticize any private university for charging huge tuition, only those affiliated with the church bring about this controversy.

If we would align ourselves with the economic reality, would it seem logical to compare a paltry #15,000 being paid to a federal university by a poor tax payer to the #600,000 expected of the same poor tithe, offering, sacrifice and the numerous donations payer by his own church?

While considering that such amount may still be too small to be charged for quality education and no amount is just too much, the church as it stands today has the capability to subsidize the tuition lower than it's. A lot of people may still have the perception that the church in the days of need would serve as a succor to the poor and helpless. It's sad that the orientation of the church has long changed and some of us are hell bent on defending these alien principles than debate it. Some who bother to debate it go about it recklessly that one begins to see fanatism rather than constructive opinions to defend the church. Papa said Winners built the 50,000 seater capacity at Canaan land with a Saturday offering. My friend, if winners is willing to finance the biggest federal universities in Nigeria, it would do so without itches.

And never again compare the church to the government. The government would keep failing the people over and again but the church cannot afford such for once. The church should set the standard and be the model to the governments and establishment all across.
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
May barely have enough to feed... Common be serious. why didn't you apply same logic to students on scholarship ? Your double standard is exposed.

If your standard is comparing 15,000 to 650,000 in an economic as Nigeria's, I'm really sorry, you don't have a standard.

If Christian owned private schools were the only operators in Nigeria, who would then go to school? You, of course and a few others. That's if the competition does not bounce you out for richer families.

If you don't get, I'd explain one more time. Even if the government decided to charge tuition and make education unaffordable, the church should be the resort for Christians. When reverse is the case, you don't shut the masses up because this isn't the principle on which Christianity is based.
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by CodeTemplar: 3:44pm On May 29, 2018
writerights:

If your standard is comparing 15,000 to 650,000 in an economic as Nigeria's, I'm really sorry, you don't have a standard.

If Christian owned private schools were the only operators in Nigeria, who would then go to school? You, of course and a few others. That's if the competition does not bounce you out for richer families.

If you don't get, I'd explain one more time. Even if the government decided to charge tuition and make education unaffordable, the church should be the resort for Christians. When reverse is the case, you don't shut the masses up because this isn't the principle on which Christianity is based.
Stop preaching son. Apply same analogy you guys use in pulling down private universities and realize the govt is doing worse.
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by CodeTemplar: 3:49pm On May 29, 2018
writerights:

This would merely be a skewed and insincere analogy towards justifying church owned schools and their exuberant fees that has completely skimmed out the middle class and the poor of ripping its benefit. No one would criticize any private university for charging huge tuition, only those affiliated with the church bring about this controversy.

If we would align ourselves with the economic reality, would it seem logical to compare a paltry #15,000 being paid to a federal university by a poor tax payer to the #600,000 expected of the same poor tithe, offering, sacrifice and the numerous donations payer by his own church?

While considering that such amount may still be too small to be charged for quality education and no amount is just too much, the church as it stands today has the capability to subsidize the tuition lower than it's. A lot of people may still have the perception that the church in the days of need would serve as a succor to the poor and helpless. It's sad that the orientation of the church has long changed and some of us are hell bent on defending these alien principles than debate it. Some who bother to debate it go about it recklessly that one begins to see fanatism rather than constructive opinions to defend the church. Papa said Winners built the 50,000 seater capacity at Canaan land with a Saturday offering. My friend, if winners is willing to finance the biggest federal universities in Nigeria, it would do so without itches.

And never again compare the church to the government. The government would keep failing the people over and again but the church cannot afford such for once. The church should set the standard and be the model to the governments and establishment all across.
You now skillfully ignore the fact that same injustice you and yours accused the church owned universities of upholding is present in the public system that forces people to pay their tax unlike voluntary church seeds.

It has suddenly become a matter of magnitude of injustice and no longer injustice in principle.

Keep fo.oling yourself there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by CodeTemplar: 3:58pm On May 29, 2018
writerights:

Winners can't finance public uni and the reason should be obvious to you.
Do you even know why winners established universities? Was to it to assist as many people get university education or to instill Christian prinxiples? You guys honestly don't think properly when chasing personal gains. You think the world revolves round you stomach.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Winners can't finance public uni and the reason should be obvious to you.
Do you even know why winners established universities? Was to it to assist as many people get university education or to instill Christian prinxiples? You guys honestly don't think properly when chasing personal gains. You think the world revolves round you stomach.

I never asked Winners to finance public owned schools, that was a mere expression to quantify how wealthy Winners is and how subsidizing CU wouldn't be so much of a financial burden. No one is asking Winners to finance any government owned school, it's the sole responsibility of the government. BTW, are the poor exempted from getting Christian principles instilled in them through CU?

You don't have to take this issue personally. If tomorrow papa listens to masses or get ordered by God to take up that task and subsidize these fees, there is nothing you can do about it other than defending his actions again. Now that agricultural related courses are tuition free at Landmark, how many have die? Has the University crumbled? Will it? I don't think so. See my friend, let's allow logical reasoning above sentiment.

I really don't think you lot have a brain you your own any longer. All you await is a blunder you'd keep defending till another is committed. You defend anything, anyhow and unreasonably too. Please don't get aggressive at me, I only wanted a logical discussion and not a fight.
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:

You now skillfully ignore the fact that same injustice you and yours accused the church owned universities of upholding is present in the public system that forces people to pay their tax unlike voluntary church seeds.

It has suddenly become a matter of magnitude of injustice and no longer injustice in principle.

Keep fo.oling yourself there.

I was expecting you to quote me wrong, alas, I'm disappointed. I'm equally surprise you called it injustice. What then has been the basis of your argument? Abetting injustice? You're doing a terribly bad job but you can always get better.

Cheers grin
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by CodeTemplar: 5:22pm On May 29, 2018
writerights:

I never asked Winners to finance public owned schools, that was a mere expression to quantify how wealthy Winners is and how subsidizing CU wouldn't be so much of a financial burden. No one is asking Winners to finance any government owned school, it's the sole responsibility of the government. BTW, are the poor exempted from getting Christian principles instilled in them through CU?

You don't have to take this issue personally. If tomorrow papa listens to masses or get ordered by God to take up that task and subsidize these fees, there is nothing you can do about it other than defending his actions again. Now that agricultural related courses are tuition free at Landmark, how many have die? Has the University crumbled? Will it? I don't think so. See my friend, let's allow logical reasoning above sentiment.

I really don't think you lot have a brain you your own any longer. All you await is a blunder you'd keep defending till another is committed. You defend anything, anyhow and unreasonably too. Please don't get aggressive at me, I only wanted a logical discussion and not a fight.

CU already gives scholarship to needy students to their capacity and it would be stupid idea for them to subsidize everyone in order to allow the poor get in.
What would make sense is for the school to give the most brilliant among the poor the scholarship according to their 'strength'. And I am glad to let you know that the school is doing just that. Google DavidOyedepoFoundation and ask around winners chapel for the various scholarship schemes. application for 2018/2019 session is on for most. Stop propagating lies and half truth bros.
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:

CU already gives scholarship to needy students to their capacity and it would be stupid idea for them to subsidize everyone in order to allow the poor get in.
What would make sense is for the school to give the most brilliant among the poor the scholarship according to their 'strength'. And I am glad to let you know that the school is doing just that. Google DavidOyedepoFoundation and ask around winners chapel for the various scholarship schemes. application for 2018/2019 session is on for most. Stop propagating lies and half truth bros.

I like it when you put words in this constructive manner rather than being unduly aggressive about your plight. I have not lied, I asked a question.

See, this thing you're doing is what I do too. I tell everyone who cares to know that the fees being collected by CU is justifiable. It's here on the internet that I just get bothered when many of you take this thing personally. Being a Winner myself, I have a handful of information about the church, it's financial capability and many other things. I know Living Faith can run the school even for free and it would remain up there without a rival in years to come. I'm not saying the school should be free to avoid rogues and hoodlums everywhere. What I'm advocating for is a bit of relief for more Winners to afford. Living Faith can afford this, my friend. Winners has too many sources of income already asides tithes and offerings. It's just that the church has too many projects too and is really money oriented.

The decision is papa's to decide. I hope one day, he sees the need to cut it down.
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by HigherEd: 12:01pm On May 30, 2018
writerights:

well, you know I don't expect a Tetfund resource official to rank a private school library above a tetfund initiated project. But before he can say that one particular elibrary is better than the other then he must be able to tell the total number of systems available/university population, quality of internet infrastructure, QUALITY of power supply. So he should wait till the next six month before making that assertion. But whatever the case it is awesome to see the impact of Tetfund in the education sector.

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by HigherEd: 1:35pm On May 30, 2018
writerights:

Papa said Winners built the 50,000 seater capacity at Canaan land with a Saturday offerings
I read up on your interesting debate with Code.templar and I do get a feeling of what you are trying to say.
But I disagree with the proposal for Winners chapel to make CU free and I would tell you why. Particularly because you are a winners member(I think).

Yes Winners can make CU free theoretically because truth be told winners get money. But can you tell me with certainty that winners chapel would maintain the same vigor of growth it has now post Bishop Oyedepo.
While Benson Idahosa was alive he could have singlehandedly fund BIU. But after he died it took Oyedepo and Oyakhilome to help fund BIU, Oyedepo helped pay for salaries at the beginning while Oyakhilome gave grants.

Oral Roberts university(ORU) today is more popular than Oral Roberts Ministry. Do you think Oral Roberts Ministry today could single handedly fund ORU?

Harvard today has gone beyond the founders. Nobody even knows the reason it was founded as much as they know Harvard.

Secondly, the budget and expenditure of CU is growing rapidly so much that if winners chapel wasn't growing too CU would very soon equal winners and even overtake it in expenditure. Covenant university is not a property, it transcends Oyedepo. It is another ministry on it's own. A university is like a bird, you can house(cage) it at home and feed it or you can let it fly and fend for herself. Whatever the case the bird that flies on its own is fulfilling purpose. This is why Oyedepo is particular about the financial independence of CU....

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by CodeTemplar: 2:02pm On May 30, 2018
People don't ask important questions when analyzing private varsities. What is the goal of the founder? How can winners sponsor the research in the varsity and sponsor the recurrent cost associated with all students? It up will be more wise giving the number of students that the schools can scholarship then opening the floor for the best of those who can afford the fee.

If truly CU was a after profits why will it invest into programs that require more funding instead of going for something like law, history, and arts based courses?
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 30, 2018
HigherEd:

I read up on your interesting debate with Code.templar and I do get a feeling of what you are trying to say.
But I disagree with the proposal for Winners chapel to make CU free and I would tell you why. Particularly because you are a winners member(I think).

Yes Winners can make CU free theoretically because truth be told winners get money. But can you tell me with certainty that winners chapel would maintain the same vigor of growth it has now post Bishop Oyedepo.
While Benson Idahosa was alive he could have singlehandedly fund BIU. But after he died it took Oyedepo and Oyakhilome to help fund BIU, Oyedepo helped pay for salaries at the beginning while Oyakhilome gave grants.

Oral Roberts university(ORU) today is more popular than Oral Roberts Ministry. Do you think Oral Roberts Ministry today could single handedly fund ORU?

Harvard today has gone beyond the founders. Nobody even knows the reason it was founded as much as they know Harvard.

Secondly, the budget and expenditure of CU is growing rapidly so much that if winners chapel wasn't growing too CU would very soon equal winners and even overtake it in expenditure. Covenant university is not a property, it transcends Oyedepo. It is another ministry on it's own. A university is like a bird, you can house(cage) it at home and feed it or you can let it fly and fend for herself. Whatever the case the bird that flies on its own is fulfilling purpose. This is why Oyedepo is particular about the financial independence of CU....

I never proposed free education at any time. I'm actually completely against it. I'm aware that aside the points you've made, free education may attract rogues and hoodlums from all over which may become a huge burden of corruption and eventual disaster to school. We all don't want that. What I advocated for is a reduction in these fees across board. Presently, CU is not running entirely on funds being generated by the school along. The rapid development across the school speaks for itself. It's certain there are other sources of fund aiding this visible development. A little reduction to take in more brilliant heads and to give the rich an intellectual fight for each admission slot is what I desire.

I'm particular about CU because I know a few things. I can't really say much about Bowen or some other church owned private universities because I can't vouch for a hitch free operation if fees are heavily subsidized. Most of them that began operation before CU are still scampering to have functioning basic amenities.

Education is never too costly at any level but I'm simply of the opinion that the church should have the middle class and the poor in its plans too. If it ever get to that point that the church can't subsidize any longer, then the fees can get as high as possible.
Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by HigherEd: 2:39pm On May 30, 2018
writerights:

I'm particular about CU because I know a few things. I can't really say much about Bowen or some other church owned private universities because I can't vouch for a hitch free operation if fees are heavily subsidized. Most of them that started before CU are still scampering to have functioning basic amenities.

Yea I won't recommend the likes of Bowen or Jabu trying to even subsidize anything too. Jabu reportedly has been having issues paying salaries of recent. Bowen still houses students for six in a room, while Madonna houses 10 ppl/room reportedly. This means subsidy could spell doom for those universities.

I think what LFC can do is too expand the reach of DOF scholarships to accommodate more brilliant but indigent members of the church. Thankfully secular scholarship boards are also now coming to fund many people in CU

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 30, 2018
HigherEd:

Yea I won't recommend the likes of Bowen or Jabu trying to even subsidize anything too. Jabu reportedly has been having issues paying salaries of recent. Bowen still houses students for six in a room, while Madonna houses 10 ppl/room reportedly. This means subsidy could spell doom for those universities.

I think what LFC can do is too expand the reach of DOF scholarships to accommodate more brilliant but indigent members of the church. Thankfully secular scholarship boards are also now coming to fund many people in CU

Very brilliant. That would beam of a ray of hope to many others and afford them the opportunity to get quality education the government may have failed to provide many citizens.

It's good to also know that LF provides job opportunities to members of LF campus fellowship. Unilag graduates who were then members, I learnt have benefited from this generosity of the church in their numbers.

The church would get there eventually.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phd With A 3.28 Masters Cgpa,help Needed / Unilag / Uniben Aspirants 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.