|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,890,230 members, 6,950,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 06 July 2022 at 09:22 PM
|Manager - Trainee by OutsideIn: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2018|
Thebagshop.com.ng is your number source for affordable premium fashion accessories. As a Manager Trainee, you will be responsible for managing work teams and ensuring team goals are exceeded.
• Manages people, time and budgets.
• Balance business needs vs technical constraints.
• Maximize business benefit and asset of thebagshop while building great customer experiences.
• Identifies and closes revenue opportunities.
• Develops deep relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Identify growth opportunities.
• Develop and execute ideas.
• Identify & Manage logistics Partners to ensure our COD Operations is as fast and smooth as it should be.
• Monitor competitors online to identify impact of services and pricing on TheBagShop operations.
• Manage and motivate team members to ensure efficiency.
• Respond to customer complaints and comments.
• Initiate changes to improve the business.
• Over 3 - 5 Yrs Marketing, Finance, HR or Operational experience.
• Strong Process Acumen.
• Strong Sense for Fashion Retail & Trends.
• Excellent People & Negotiation Skills.
• Customer Focus.
• Market Knowledge.
• Result Driven.
• Organized with Strong Attention to Detail.
• Good Coaching & Communication Skills.
N85K - N120K per month.
To Apply Send your CV via email to "Jobs@thebagshop.com.ng" with the title "Manager Trainee"
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24