Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

8 Days Funeral Prayers: What Is Its Position In Islam ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 8 Days Funeral Prayers: What Is Its Position In Islam ? (933 Views)

Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Days Funeral Prayers: What Is Its Position In Islam ? by Fhad: 5:10pm On May 29, 2010
Pls , feel free to express yourself on the above topic and be noted to buttress all your write up with evidences from Quran and Sunnah. Also the thread should not be use to attack any set please, Just to clear some confusions that are been created by some acclaimed Ullamah.
Re: 8 Days Funeral Prayers: What Is Its Position In Islam ? by nadiamalik: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2010
i would advise you to go back to our traditional African religion cos islam is just a regurgitated paganism of the arabs. Most africans have forgotten about their good culture and taken up arab paganism in the name of islam, they even bear arab names cos mohd was able to brainwash most of them.
Islam is an ill wind that blows no good and Africans are better off without it
Re: 8 Days Funeral Prayers: What Is Its Position In Islam ? by Fhad: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2010
may Allah Put You On The Right Path . Amen!
Re: 8 Days Funeral Prayers: What Is Its Position In Islam ? by nadiamalik: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2010
Thanks for your belated concern, I am already on the right path which is our traditional african religion.
I hope you know that allah is a blind and helpless god and so can lead us nowhere. That is why muslims always fight for him.
I want you to examine all the teachings of allah (if he exists at all ), mohammed, the mullahs and sheiks of islam with an open mind and I can bet you will leave islam immediately.
Have you forgotten that allah commands you to kill members of your family just because they decided not to have anything to do with him. By the way is going to paradise compulsory.
How many infidels have you murdered in cold blood as commanded by allah? leave islam before it is too late. Even those practicing satanism do not kill non members. A word is enough for the wise
Re: 8 Days Funeral Prayers: What Is Its Position In Islam ? by JIjaya: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2010
@nadiamalik'its obvious frm ur post dat uve gone totally astray and only allah mercy can put u through cos u ar devil in human,imagine ur words.Haa! Indeed u will later realize dat ure so unfortunate 2 ever exist.U final abode will b in the blazing fire,unless u repent.

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Sex / How To Improve Your Relationship With The Quran / Moslems And Ori Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.