Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad (1373 Views)

How To Export Cocoa Beans From Nigeria : A Step By Step Guide / Nigeria Will Continue To Export Cocoa Beans, Import Chocolate Unless… – Expert / Learn How To Export Cocoa Powder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by debaj10: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
if you use info in the thread below, do so at your own risk.

thread link:
https://www.nairaland.com/4490446/satisfy-income-35k-weekly-export/

blog link:
http://sabadoecocoa..com

Walmart canned powder is $8.712/kg. this is the RETAIL price.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Unsweetened-Baking-Cocoa-8-oz/110307843

nipost link:
http://ipms.nipost.gov.ng/nipost/HTMLPages/Prices.aspx
note, nipost is the cheapest courier on his list.

assume you sell all 25kg to one buyer:
what's the maximum price you can really get per kilo?

do the maths yourself-
gross profit-(wholesale price+expenses+postage costs)
note, add postage cost of N2000/kg extra to cost of 5kg:
(ie N2000*20kg).

based on your $/kg selling price, what's your profit?
Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by dabolaji: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Can you pls explain better I don't seem to understand.

Is it not to transact business with him or his giving wrong info tnx
Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by anthronics: 12:28am On Jun 04, 2018
This is the product you said you Packaged and Sent through EMS Courier Service to Abroad on your blog. Really! Why does it have the following details.

Weight: 50g
Date: 24/9/13
To: Mr. Van Nwosu
13 Prime Tek Plaza 83 Okota Road Cele Bustop

Please, is abroad now in Lagos State. undecided

It is obvious you are a scammer.

I wonder what this post is still doing on Nairaland.

Please Mod to the needful

Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by anthronics: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2018
Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by Sabadoe: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2018
anthronics:
This is the product you said you Packaged and Sent through EMS Courier Service to Abroad on your blog. Really! Why does it have the following details.

Weight: 50g
Date: 24/9/13
To: Mr. Van Nwosu
13 Prime Tek Plaza 83 Okota Road Cele Bustop

Please, is abroad now in Lagos State. undecided

It is obvious you are a scammer.

I wonder what this post is still doing on Nairaland. My God will DESTROY your Life,Family AND Entire of your Generation for Label me as a SCAM without get what inside my Manual E-book. who did this Transaction to Mr. Nwosu. where did you see this Transaction to destroy my Name here.

Please Mod to the needful
Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by debaj10: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mr sabadoe,
if you provide false info of any sort- without making your 'sample' info clearly separate for all to see-
then you lack any moral or legal right to insult anyone or take offence.

if you need to learn proper marketing ethics, go do so.
but the figures you provided have been used to counter your claims.
put your house (business) in order first.

only then can you challenge perceived 'detractors'.
tnx
Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by debaj10: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
dabolaji:
Can you pls explain better I don't seem to understand.

Is it not to transact business with him or his giving wrong info tnx
I was interested in the model, so I did some research on his quoted prices.
anyone who tries this will regret it.
Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by dabolaji: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
@sabdoe instead for u to defend yourself
Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by dabolaji: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
@debaji10 tnx. Me I knew something is not right about the cocoa powder export info he is trying to sell
Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by anthronics: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mr Sabadoe go and sit down, that image was gotten from your own blog you claimed you sent. [quote author=Sabadoe post=68165721][/quote]
Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by Sabadoe: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
anthronics:
Mr Sabadoe go and sit down, that image was gotten from your own blog you claimed you sent.
Please I will like you people enemy of Progress to tell all the NAIRALANDERS the amount of Money you paid into my Bank Account that I DUPED and DE - FRAUD you to come this thread and Destroy my Image.

Cocoa Powder Int'l Price is not Stable and also a Negotiation business where a Client can Price from $18 US Dollar to $5 Dollar. If you like ACCEPT or Not. That's what i mean concerning the Cocoa Powder Price from abroad.

The Parcel that inside the blog is just an example to educate People how the COURIER will do final Package to send a Product to abroad.

Please where did you see a Transaction between me and One Mr. Nwosu of Cele Lagos.

You're Great LIAR and My GOD will Punish both [ debaj10 & anthronics] for come this thread to come and Destroy my Identity.Why can't you Package your own Information to benefit all Users of Nairaland instead of Spam and Destroy your Fellow men.

It's better now for both of you to STOP these Nonsense or else ......
Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by anthronics: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Mr. Man, please comport yourself and stop all these nonsense mentioning God here and there. You just edited your blog under that image were you wrote one of the package you sent abroad. Let the same God you are mentioning judge you. LIAR!
Sabadoe:
Please I will like you people enemy of Progress to tell all the NAIRALANDERS the amount of Money you paid into my Bank Account that I DUPED and DE - FRAUD you to come this thread and Destroy my Image.

Cocoa Powder Int'l Price is not Stable and also a Negotiation business where a Client can Price from $18 US Dollar to $5 Dollar. If you like ACCEPT or Not. That's what i mean concerning the Cocoa Powder Price from abroad.

The Parcel that inside the blog is just an example to educate People how the COURIER will do final Package to send a Product to abroad.

Please where did you see a Transaction between me and One Mr. Nwosu of Cele Lagos.

You're Great LIAR and My GOD will Punish both [ debaj10 & anthronics] for come this thread to come and Destroy my Identity.Why can't you Package your own Information to benefit all Users of Nairaland instead of Spam and Destroy your Fellow men.

Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by anthronics: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
If your post was not found wanting. It would not have been deleted my the MODs. Simple!
Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by debaj10: 12:13am On Jun 05, 2018
sir,
I offered you an honorable way out.
apologize for your errors and retool your biz info.
why are you digging your hole deeper?
Sabadoe:

meanwhile, ems rate is over N20,000 for 5kg, plus N2,000 for each extra kg.
so shipping 10kg of cocoa will cost over N30,000.
if well packaged cocoa retails for $8, how much was the wholesale price?
let's say $7. naira value is 2520.

who will buy from my unknown company at a higher price and poorer packaging, than that which has guaranteed quality?

10kg will fetch you N25,200.
how do you make any money from 10kg, selling at less than $8/kg?
even the maximum weight of 50kg will be at a loss!

oga, abeg prove yourself or shut up.
Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by Sabadoe: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=debaj10 post=68187019]sir,
I offered you an honorable way out.
apologize for your errors and retool your biz info.
why are you digging your hole deeper?
meanwhile, ems rate is over N20,000 for 5kg, plus N2,000 for each extra kg.
so shipping 10kg of cocoa will cost over N30,000.
if well packaged cocoa retails for $8, how much was the wholesale price?
let's say $7. naira value is 2520.

who will buy from my unknown company at a higher price and poorer packaging, than that which has guaranteed quality?

10kg will fetch you N25,200.
how do you make any money from 10kg, selling at less than $8/kg? Please and Please Am Sill Warning You these Two Small Boys! You need to Concentrate on your Job rather than Spam on My own Job here. If you spot any ERROR on my Information what you need to do is to call my Attention to Correct / Adjust the MISTAKE Not to come this Thread and Label me a SCAM by tell a Moderator to remove the Information that i spent almost Five [5] hours sit down in front of Computer, blow my Data with a lot of PAINS to set - up. What i know is that My God will still Judge and Punish both of you for your HATRED, JEALOUS and ENEMY OF PROGRESS in which you Destroy my Job on this Thread.

If you demand Explanation from me, I will explain step by step how this EXPORT TRANSACTION works especially area of Courier Service. If you're sending a Product to a Client in Abroad - It's a Duty and Responsibility of your Client to Pay for Product Flight Transport NOT You, he may include the Transport Flight Money with Your Product Money that both of you Agree on by Sending all Payment together for you to Receive here in Nigeria. Whether Courier Service Charge #20K - #100K for Kg of Product to Ship, Nothing concern you at all, because you need to discuss this Courier Charges with your Client if it's Okay for him or Not before you ship any Product to Abroad - That's how it really works.

Now i think you're very Clear and Understanding all the Process here !

Exportation business is Platform where you can make MONEY anytime any day even Oyinbo buy your Product at Small Dollars 0f $5 - $10 US Dollar, because you're taking Advantages of DEVALUATION of our Naira here in Nigeria here to make US $ DOLLAR in Abroad.
even the maximum weight of 50kg will be at a loss!
Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by debaj10: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sabadoe:

oga, if his local store sells at $9/kg, u really expect a sane person to buy at ur $18, even at $5/kg and then pay transportation of N22740/5kg?
does that make sense to you?

naira wholesale price of 5kg cocoa:
(N23000/25kg)*5kg=N4600 for 5kg

naira sales price of 5kg cocoa:
$5*N360*5kg=N9000

ems transport cost: N22740

total expenses:
N22740+ N4600=N27340

* exported dollar value of 5kg:
N27340/360= $75.9444444

us store bought value:
at $9*5kg=$45.

clearly, your us client will lose $30 on every 5kg they buy from you.
do you have a returns policy?

============

in conclusion, your claim is that you send 5kg to the us and get paid for it, with the customers bearing the courier charges?
abeg, come confam for us o.
Re: Scam- Income Of #35k Weekly By Export "COCOA POWDER" To Abroad by debaj10: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
@dominique: I've given the link. I expected the issue to be addressed in some way. whagwan?

(1) (Reply)

Can Samsung Survive Market Competition With Tecno, Deportation Threat On MD? / Best Lottery Companies In Nigeria. / I Have A Business For Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.