Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) (16804 Views)

Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) / PDP-NNMG: Fayemi Plotting To Replace Osinbajo, Become APC VP Candidate In 2023 / Broken Neck: Man Imitates Fayose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by aminulive: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has raised the alarm over alleged plot by the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in the State, Dr Kayode Fayemi to implicate him and some chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) with murder.

The governor alleged that a meeting was held in Isan-Ekiti, the hometown of Dr. Kayode Fayemi, the flag bearer of the APC in the July 14, 2018 governorship election where a certain thug popularly known as Agbara was assigned with the task of carrying out the sinister plot of killing people and dumping their corpses in houses belonging to PDP chieftains as well as Fajuyi Park.

It should be recalled that at the APC secretariat on Friday, a chieftain of the APC, Hon. Opeyemi Bamidele and five others were hit by shots by a policeman brought from Lagos to protect one of the APC chieftains.

The governor said; “This alarm has become necessary because of a meeting that was held yesterday, in Isan-Ekiti, the hometown of Dr. Kayode Fayemi, the flag bearer of the APC in the July 14, 2018 governorship election.

“They have hired one Agbara to kill one or two indigenes of Ekiti and dump their bodies in the houses of PDP leaders, Fajuyi Park, in Ado Ekiti or near the government house. This is an attempt to link me and my party with killings.

“This new plot is as a result of the failure of the plot to link me with the shooting of Hon. Michael Opeyemi Bamidele (MOB) and others by a policeman at the APC secretariat on Friday.

“We take exception to this sinister plot as we will not be a party to violence act. Ekiti has been peaceful in the last three and half years, we want to keep enjoying this peace and will not want it disrupted because of politics. Our ambition is not worthy of the blood of any Ekiti indigene.

“We therefore call on the police and other security agencies to be vigilant and Ekiti people to please be watchful. Your life and my life will not be used as sacrifice for this election.

“I want to plead with everyone to please take note that violence is not an option. I also urge the federal government to take necessary steps to safe Ekiti from further crisis.”

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/fayemi-plotting-implicate-pdp-leaders-murder-fayose-video/
cc: lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by oshe11: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by Uteghe(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin grin cheesy A time to cry.

6 Likes

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by freddy2019: 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
no matter there plans it will not work PDP 2019. Go get ur PVC

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by skedman(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
freddy2019:
no matter there plans it will not work PDP 2019. Go get ur PVC
odee what has fayose achieved for four years nothing after bail out fund,paris club and monthly allocation.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by Ugaboy: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
...Fayose Incase u dont know
THIS IS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by Silvesta7(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Noted!
Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by Abbeyme: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
#EkitiMumuNeverDo?

You that have already implicated yourselves...

You Just plan your escape immediately after handing-over!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
It's getting hotter and hotter by the day........
Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by Realhommie(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
His usual shenanigans, we know his target audience. Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by PureMe01: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
skedman:
odee what has fayose achieved for four years nothing after bail out fund,paris club and monthly allocation.
Fulani headsman u suppose to be at d ranch now with the cows u are paid to cater for,with maximum concentration and zero distraction.i no know wetin u find come here.see u see sack letter!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by segebase(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
b
Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by Newpride(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
Is this ur own campaign strategy or means to dent fayemi’s image? they kill in pdp as confessed by orji kalu so whoever that’s alleged in that useless party shld be investigated.. shocked
Fayose is murderer, a killer and a destroyer hence I don’t trust him with killing allegation..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by Eduboy1990: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
It is going to be hot

1 Share

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by Yankiss(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
God Almighty will unmask and put to shame all evil plotters against the peace of Ekiti indigenes and Nigerians at large.

12 Likes

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by Ugaboy: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
skedman:

he has achieved in helping us knw how APC Want to ruin nigeria

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by OGHENE316(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
skedman:
ode Weti u don achieve since them born u

8 Likes

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by bimgo: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Oshokomole of ekiti,
Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by obembet(f): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
H
Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by HARDDON: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
if they aint blaming, they are scheming, then arresting and jailing

SMH
Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
Peter the rock

God is with you...

The people of Ekiti are with you..

There is nothing the Enemies of progress can do
All their antics have already failed before it gets hatched.....

Peter the rock Fayose
You are the man of the people

11 Likes

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by worlexy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
sure
Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nobody will do that to you. relax!
Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by bankylan: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
skedman:

What has the goat in Aso Rock or Fayemi..as a minister achieved? I was in Ado Ekiti and even ran into Fayose's convoy and I was surprised that the capital has good roads and streets were well lit in the night....Fayemi was a failure in Ekiti as a governor....what is he looking for again? The ram lost in his ward in the last election.. he will lose again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin
Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by freetheking: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Meaning what?
Uteghe:
grin grin cheesy A time to cry.
Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by Robisky001(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
All these politician that has no profession aside politics will do all it take's to get to power and cling on it.
Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by jidowu84: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
skedman:
I don’t know what to call you but all I see all over you is displaying ur senselessly senseless senselessness shikena! Quote me and die in d hands of herdsmen!

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
bankylan:

What has the goat in Aso Rock or Fayemi..as a minister achieved? I was in Ado Ekiti and even ran into Fayose's convoy and I was surprised that the capital has good roads and streets were well lit in the night....Fayemi was a failure in Ekiti as a governor....what is he looking for again? The ram lost in his ward in the last election.. he will lose again.

you are surprised that the capital of a state has good road & street lights,wtf !! not just any road it even the road the governor piles ... shows how pathetic some nigerians reason
people like you should be filter off social media, poverty driven heads ,,nigeria deserves the kind of leadership they get ... the kind of comment one reads on social media show how backward these nation is to attaining development

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by bedspread: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
Even a Blind man will see that!!
Re: Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) by kenyguy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has raised the alarm over alleged plot by the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in the State, Dr Kayode Fayemi to implicate him and some chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) with murder.

The governor alleged that a meeting was held in Isan-Ekiti, the hometown of Dr. Kayode Fayemi, the flag bearer of the APC in the July 14, 2018 governorship election where a certain thug popularly known as Agbara was assigned with the task of carrying out the sinister plot of killing people and dumping their corpses in houses belonging to PDP chieftains as well as Fajuyi Park.

It should be recalled that at the APC secretariat on Friday, a chieftain of the APC, Hon. Opeyemi Bamidele and five others were hit by shots by a policeman brought from Lagos to protect one of the APC chieftains.

The governor said; “This alarm has become necessary because of a meeting that was held yesterday, in Isan-Ekiti, the hometown of Dr. Kayode Fayemi, the flag bearer of the APC in the July 14, 2018 governorship election.

“They have hired one Agbara to kill one or two indigenes of Ekiti and dump their bodies in the houses of PDP leaders, Fajuyi Park, in Ado Ekiti or near the government house. This is an attempt to link me and my party with killings.

“This new plot is as a result of the failure of the plot to link me with the shooting of Hon. Michael Opeyemi Bamidele (MOB) and others by a policeman at the APC secretariat on Friday.

“We take exception to this sinister plot as we will not be a party to violence act. Ekiti has been peaceful in the last three and half years, we want to keep enjoying this peace and will not want it disrupted because of politics. Our ambition is not worthy of the blood of any Ekiti indigene.

“We therefore call on the police and other security agencies to be vigilant and Ekiti people to please be watchful. Your life and my life will not be used as sacrifice for this election.

“I want to plead with everyone to please take note that violence is not an option. I also urge the federal government to take necessary steps to safe Ekiti from further crisis.”

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/fayemi-plotting-implicate-pdp-leaders-murder-fayose-video/
cc: lalasticlala
few weeks ago Wike said federal government wants to assassinate him and call it accidental discharge, then he visited Ekiti state, Fayose visited Rivers state then this incidence occurred. #justtalking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Duke Leaves PDP, Joins SDP To Actualise Presidential Ambition / Perez John Condemns Insurgents, Calls For Credible Elections In Nig / Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.