Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (519 Views)

Attention!!! Investment Oppurtunity In Cooking Gas(lpg).retail, Storage & Distr. / Explore This Great Oppurtunity!!!100% Legit(for Serious Business Minds) / Eklipse Consults: Now You Have The Oppurtunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by martolux(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
I came across a certain online investment for android users and I feel I should share it with others that havent heard about it.

it does not involve you investing your money.....a little of your time, android and data (less than 15mb per month) are the requirments. All that is required is you make sure this android app is connected whenever you have your data on. This is not a quick get rich thing and as slow as steady it is, i believe it really worth it. Many kudos to Goodfortunal for sharing this piece info. if you have an android device and you are the type that usually do monthly subscription, please dont miss this great previledge.....

Tutorial is completely free and i am ready to help during installation process......for telegram users check my signature for the group link, while whatsapp users can chat me up on +2348157343699
Re: . by richeeyo(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
Guy you dey spy on people
Try another way
Re: . by martolux(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
this is an open forum, i think you are free to let others know your odeal and not just make shallow statement
richeeyo:
Guy you dey spy on people
Try another way
Re: . by richeeyo(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
martolux:
this is an open forum, i think you are free to let others know your odeal and not just make shallow statement
Abegi install waiting
People have ryt to their privacy
Whats the name if the app if you can't mention it here
Re: . by martolux(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
This attitude of urs is very bad, you avnt chat me up to know what exactly i intended to teach and you are here saying trash or did i point a gun on your head to install anything?? You really need to grow up.
richeeyo:

Abegi install waiting
People have ryt to their privacy
Whats the name if the app if you can't mention it here

(1) (Reply)

Quality Interlocking Paving Bricks / Grow Your Money By Investing On Land. / Can I Make Money Through Forex Trading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.