Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Software Developers Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Developers Needed (1296 Views)

How Well-paid Are Software Developers In Nigeria? / Vacancy For Software Developers At Ajocard Limited / Software Developers Hub And Training Centre In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Developers Needed by SpectrumDeo: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
hey folks! I have an idea and I want to create an iOS app (maybe android too but a bit later). Could you recommend what are the main criteria which I should pay attention to when I will be choosing a company?
Re: Software Developers Needed by moneyadulttube: 2:10am On Jun 05, 2018
Development life cycle and cost of prototype for your idea. Prototyping your idea will help you in so many ways so ask them for that first.

1 Like

Re: Software Developers Needed by Fortitudo: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2018
Well, its great you have an idea and you want to develop an app for it. You have to go on a search for various app development companies and you need to check their website.From the company website you can gather a lot of information you can even check on what technologies they work on and what benefits you will be getting by working with that company. If you are really looking for development company I would like to suggest you read this article https://steelkiwi.com/blog/tips-how-employ-best-team-developers-your-project/. Hope it will help you

1 Like

Re: Software Developers Needed by SpectrumDeo: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2018
Thank you guys for your help. I will update you after choosing the company smiley
Re: Software Developers Needed by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 12, 2018
Like someone said above

Development life cycle and cost of prototype for your idea. Prototyping your idea will help you in so many ways so ask them for that first.

That answers it all. Now if You are gonna be thinking of the perfect IDE to use

Learn objective C on mac learn how to use xCode (Development IDE for Mac)
On windows? You can create a Cross platform Application with Visual Studio using Xamarin.

(1) (Reply)

A 19 Year Old Me Gave An Advice That Doesn't Help Me 3 Years Later / Learn How To Build An Online Community With Drupal Here / Which Is The Best - Online Programming Course Or A Physical Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.