Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

How Do You Help? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Do You Help? (597 Views)

I Need A Car Tokunbo Car For 400k In Lagos ,can You Help Me? / I Want To Sell My Car,can You Help With And Advise Or Recommendation? / I Need You Help Bikers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Help? by divinesec: 5:46pm On May 30, 2010
Hi Nairalanders

I just lost my job and i am trying to start up something in the feild i have been to stand on my feet. i have gained a lot in my field.

i am into CAR TRACKING,FIRE ALARM SYSTEM INSTALLATION, installation of CCTV CAMERA and ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM.

i need to be introduce to people for patronage so i can stand on my feet. l will be very glad if can see some one who can bail me out of this

Please help.

Email: divesec@yahoo.com
Re: How Do You Help? by seal777(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2010
u just got yourself the best of option by coming on nairaland, open a thread, monitor and update it, scout for customers and gradually your work will start speaking for you.

I f what u need is an assistance in setting up and grow the business, come straight on ur needs, strength and lets see, someone might be there waiting to invest.
Re: How Do You Help? by divinesec: 9:03pm On May 31, 2010
seal777:

u just got yourself the best of option by coming on nairaland, open a thread, monitor and update it, scout for customers and gradually your work will start speaking for you.

I f what u need is an assistance in setting up and grow the business, come straight on your needs, strength and lets see, someone might be there waiting to invest.

thanks for your advice. the truth is that i have been pasting this on nairaland for people who can help and connect me. i will be glad if you can help to help me start from somewhere. my email is divesec@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Elantra For Sale / 2008 Merc Benz C300 4matic - Just For Your Pleasure / I Need A Volkswagen Jetta 1998 Model Urgently - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.