Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu (16097 Views)

Methods To Turn On Roku TV Without Remote / Complete Guide To Connect Roku To Wifi Without Remote / I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu by skitozblog: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
How can i read message without gotv remote . my tv getting dim after 5 min
Re: How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2018
skitozblog:
How can i read message without gotv remote . my tv getting dim after 5 min

Wetin
Re: How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu by Krisking4(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2020
For the email on the screen, however, you can try to clear it by removing the antennae cable at the back of the decoder. You should then return it to receive signals. The option may or may not work for some users.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's TV Commercials That Do Not Work As Advertised. / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Real-life Fight: Donnie Yen Vs Jet Li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.