Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Https://www.talkingpoint360.com/british-media-killed-my-world-cup-dream-ibrahimo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Https://www.talkingpoint360.com/british-media-killed-my-world-cup-dream-ibrahimo (236 Views)

We're Focus And Ready To Dent Argentina's World Cup Dream - Mikel / Sophia Omidiji: My Super Falcons World Cup Dream / Iwobi: My World Cup Dream Has Come True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.talkingpoint360.com/british-media-killed-my-world-cup-dream-ibrahimo by wisdom201: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2018
Source: [url]https://www.talkingpoint360.com/british-media-killed-my-world-cup-dream-ibrahimovic/[/url]

With six days until the first ball is kicked to get the 2018 World Cup underway, excitement is at an all-time high.

But it appears Zlatan Ibrahimovic is still not satisfied with his omission from the Swedish national team and believes the Swedish media cost him a spot in the squad.

Speaking, as he often does, about himself in the third person, the LA Galaxy striker told reporters: 'The media says they are better without me so that's why I believe in them.

'This is the Swedish media mentality. I don't have a typical Swedish name. I'm not the typical Swedish attitude, behaviour and that and still I have..........

Read Details:
Source: [url]https://www.talkingpoint360.com/british-media-killed-my-world-cup-dream-ibrahimovic/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Converting Chances Through Set Pieces By Super Eagle / Ghanafa Saga –hear My Side Of The Story Kwesi Nyantakyi Cries Out / World Cup 2018: Nigeria Will Beat Argentina – Ahmed Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.