Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Am Looking For GUI, API, Database Or Full Stack Developers To Work With - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Am Looking For GUI, API, Database Or Full Stack Developers To Work With (435 Views)

Full Stack Developer Needed / I Am Looking For An Inventory Script For My Business / Experienced Frontend, Backend Or Full Stack Developers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For GUI, API, Database Or Full Stack Developers To Work With by g8662: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is urgent -- please if you know someone, show them this post or give them the details to apply.

To APPLY - submit your email and resume/cv here --- https://cyprusuni.com/application/developer-job/

APPLICATION DEADLINE: Apply Now... work starts once the GUI, API, Database or Full stack developers for the 4 member team are found.

Please submit:

--- the short application form,
--- your resume/CV
--- if you know PHP or any programming language, you can apply
--- submit your application and we will answer any questions you have when we call you.

I am looking for experienced GUI, API, Database or Full stack developers to work as a team (of 4 developers) [you can apply as individuals] to build a web platform that encompasses some features from job boards, classified ads portals, social media, eCommerce, and freelance sites.

Of course, not all features from these types of platforms will be found on it but some from each of them will be merged to form this new platform.

Apply now -- once I find the right persons, we will start working on the project immediately.

-- The team should not take not more than 2.5 months to complete the first version of the platform (even less time will be preferred).

-- You must have at least 4 years of experience and must be prepared to present a portfolio of major projects which you can proof you were a part of.

-- Only developers living in Lagos, Nigeria are being considered because the team might meet in person, once every week.

-- On successful and timely completion of the job, there are other projects available if you are interested.

-- Having advance knowledge of Advanced WordPress coding, Marketing, Psychology, Internet Marketing, SEO is not a necessity but an advantage.

-- If you are contacted for further briefing of the project, you will be given a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) to sign.

-- Communication is very important. There must be an open line of communication for the whole duration of the project. So you must be online regularly if you wish to work remotely.

Quick Test for yourself... If you are experienced, you should know these >>

The programming language one wants their web project to be in is an important choice, and something should definitely be figured out before starting.

For instance, don't just hire a Node.js developer because you hear that's a trendy thing. Node is great for real time applications, but I wouldn't hire a Node developer to build my shopping cart application.

As a basic rule of thumb, you might want to hire a Ruby on Rails or Python/Django developer for a site with social features, a PHP programmer for an e-Commerce platform or blog, a Node.js developer for an interactive web application and a C/C++/Python developer for high performance server-side software.

Apply Below

To apply, you MUST meet these requirements:

--- Remuneration: negotiable - will be discussed when we call you.
--- must own a well-functioning laptop.
--- have access to regular internet connection.
--- should be self-motivated
--- Knowledge of some of ANY these is NOT necessary but an advantage: Advanced WordPress, Marketing, Psychology, Internet Marketing, SEO
you must be able to work under pressure and meet all milestones and deadlines
--- On successful and timely completion of the job, there are other projects available if you are interested.
--- must be living in Lagos, because you might meet weekly with the rest of the developers team if you are working remotely.

To APPLY - submit your email and resume/cv here --- https://cyprusuni.com/application/developer-job/

Re: I Am Looking For GUI, API, Database Or Full Stack Developers To Work With by g8662: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
I have two now, looking for the remaining 2 developers...

am still waiting for more applications...

Please get in touch with the programmers and developers you know and ask them to send in more applications so that we can talk and see if we can work together.

(1) (Reply)

Automated Article Submiter For Webmasters / Software Programmer/engineer Wanted / Facebook App Developer Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.