Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Lng Second Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lng Second Test Format (2848 Views)

MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Very Likely Mobil Test Format For Trainee Engineer From A Reliable Source / Lng Recruitment Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lng Second Test Format by Shablo: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2007
Please i want somebody in the house to help with nlng second test format. I am scheduled for 30th.
How many series of test are we going to have? Is there going to be skilled test?

Scaling through the first was a miracle and God still lives. He will do it again.

Re: Lng Second Test Format by WAPA: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2007
what is your discipline, i am scheduled for 30th as well in Abuja.ijust want to know whether the grouping is based on discipline say engineering and science get me the reply on 08035019896
Re: Lng Second Test Format by dre901(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2007
I was also called for the 2nd test and i read engineering and my is at Abuja.Any info on how the test will look like.
Re: Lng Second Test Format by Shablo: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2007
I am an electrical engineer and I dont think the sorting is by course of study. Do you think it will be a skilled test? the 26th people really have to coorperate with us. It is well with us all.

I'll appreciate we all using this topic for all nlng postings for our convenience, by so doing, we wont have to open too many topics when we browse.

Cheers
Re: Lng Second Test Format by Aproko(f): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2007
mine is for 31st and am a lawyer
Re: Lng Second Test Format by melac(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2007
shablo i studied biochem and i feel its what you think- the group ing. this means spatial, numerical, quantitative and anyother elated to sciences like our o' level . lets not forget waec set the last one. i wish us the best
Re: Lng Second Test Format by sammie77(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2007
Hello,
Am also invited for the LNG test.My centre is abuja and i am a petroleum engineering graduate.Well,am expecting some useful tips from a friend in portharcourt and i will let the house know.stay bless
08028698677 wink
Re: Lng Second Test Format by amyy(f): 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2007
mine is on the 29th in PH. thanks sammie, we,ll be expecting it from u kiss
Re: Lng Second Test Format by godons: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2007
Pls those of you who have recieved your letters to write in PH. Could you let me know where the venue and time for the test is? Pls you can call my nos 08062818545.my cousin told me i got a similar letter to the first IV, I have not seen the letter cos the foolish reciepient misplaced it.
Re: Lng Second Test Format by zigi(f): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2007
hey bro,
Mine is on 27th and i read accountancy. My centre is in PH can anyone pls mail me or reply this if there are also on the 29th. I beleive that it might be a skill test.

One love
Re: Lng Second Test Format by Onyema1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2007
I have also recieved an invitation letter, but mine is for 31st and i am a lawyer. Umu Africa, can some one please gives us an idea of the nature of the test at this stage? Is it going to be based on your area of study? if that is the case, then, no cause for alarm. or are they going to give us quantitative and spartial kiniko? That will be suicidal, but all the same, we dey kankpe under the protection of the ALMIGHTY GOD. They should come from any angle, there is no changing an idea whose time has come. God has set aside the LNG job for us so we are just going through the normal process. Remain blessed, and have faith in GOD.
Re: Lng Second Test Format by chimmyfred: 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2007
My center is ICC Abuja. My test day is on the 26th. Please if you're to take your test that day holla at me. And tell the forum what Course you studied. I read International Relations and History. I also have a certificate in French. My invitation letter came with a data form. I hope everybody's own came with that to. Please if your date is 26th holla at me, i want to know how they grouped us. From what i can see lawyers are on 31st. Please reply. Mine is 12noon on 26th
Re: Lng Second Test Format by uchycelly(f): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2007
I'm a Computer Science graduate and i was invited for the test on Monday, 26th March at ICC. I'd appreciate it if someone could give us a reliable insight to what this 2nd test will entail. Will there be a 3rd test? I really hope not. Anyway, God help us, Amen!
Re: Lng Second Test Format by presido(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2007
Mine is on the 30/032007 at Eko Hotel/Suites in Lagos and I read English.Am at a loss abt wat they will ask.Brothers pls dont keep back any vital info.We will all make it in Jesus' name.AMEN.
Re: Lng Second Test Format by neca: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2007
hi, i studied english too, n i'm also to write on the 30th at eko hotel, so i guess its about disciplines
Re: Lng Second Test Format by chikitto(f): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2007
i studied banking and finance, mine is on d 27th, at eko hotel and suites, but did anyone get any email from their hr but addressed to somebody else? pls reply
Re: Lng Second Test Format by tocheli(f): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2007
Hi People,
i got an email meant for smone else, but the message also says 2 contact TONY OKAFOR (HRR 11) for more details.But i have faith that for them 2have sent me an email, means that am on their list, so no shakin. There is still time pple, at least the test ends on the 3rd of April wherever in the country. PRAYER IS THE KEY! my pple. Please in case anyone has any extra info, or even the phone number of this mr Tony pls call me on 08025806183. I wish u all a blessed weekend.
Re: Lng Second Test Format by kollyso(m): 4:36am On Mar 25, 2007
Hi Im Akolade kazeem and lucky 2 b among d invitees.But d problem is still that of the format 4 the second test.If there is anybody who have friend or relative that has passed thru NLNG shuold pls contact such a person 4 us to give a hint.It should b urgent! Mine is to take place in Abuja on 31
Re: Lng Second Test Format by ennyblazer(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2007
hi chimmyfred

pls try and let us know what the test is all about after you yours
Re: Lng Second Test Format by sammie77(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2007
HELLO,
I was invited for LNG test in Abuja,and again i also receive another letter that my centre for the 2nd test is in lagos.House am totally confused.Can anyone advice me on what to do.
sammie
Re: Lng Second Test Format by sanctified(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2007
The Lord who has started this will see it to our expected end in Jesus name.I got two IVs.One for Abj and the other for Lag.I believe that since they will not carter for my expenses,they decided to send me another for Lag where i currently reside.
Re: Lng Second Test Format by AdeizaJay: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2007
I read Computer Science. My 2nd test is at Eko Hotel VI. I am in the dark as to the nature of the test.
Re: Lng Second Test Format by lorebobo(f): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2007
hi chikkito. i have a friend who got his letter from nlng but also got an email meant for someone else. so i dont think it matters. smiley no fear.
Re: Lng Second Test Format by oYaTo(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2008
@ All Maka all of una update wetin happen after the second test. I did mine at ICC in Abj on 31st. omo d test gangsta, never did a test like that in my life b4. I felt I did well though, but when I called in for my result, I was told I didn't make it. Eventually I had an inside person check what really happened, he confirmed that I actually passed, but due to zonal whatever, people who no score reach me wey be northerners scale thru, but because i'm from Osun state the quota don full or sumthing like that.

Initially i was downcast but a relative consoled me that God had a bigger plan for me. And HE DID! I'm now working for one of the top ten companies in the world, scheduled to go to New York for some eight-month training!

Glory be to God Almighty!
Re: Lng Second Test Format by dipsyn: 9:38am On May 06, 2008
oyato abeg u know go like share with the house which company you are in now being part of the top 10 in the world

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Emlopyment In First Bank, Shell And Globacom. Hurry And Apply / Gvl Limited / If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.