Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Should I Make? Beginner Programming Project Ideas - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Should I Make? Beginner Programming Project Ideas (875 Views)

Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project / Do You Need Help With Your Programming Project At School / Java GUI Project Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Make? Beginner Programming Project Ideas by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 13, 2018
What Should I Make? Beginner Programming Project Ideas

After taking in the nuts and bolts of programming, the common advice is to begin making programs yourself, to advance your learning. Sooner or later, you must quit doing activities and begin making genuine computer software programs.

In any case, what would it be a good idea for you to make? When you're a beginner, it's not really evident what is possible to make, not to mention what is achievable at your present level.

In this article, I will take a look at some projects a beginner should be able to carry out

What can i do with programming as a beginner:

Do Something You  can Use at Work or School
Preferably, you need a project that you (or another person) will really use. This will give you the full programming experience – from breaking down necessities to user testing, and maintenance. You'll be more propelled to finish the project as well, if it's going to really be valuable to you.

At work, the kinds of helpful projects you could make relies upon what your activity is. Anything that includes repetitive manual steps on a PC can be robotized – calculating, moving documents around, sending email, that kind of thing. you might enjoy making a flashcard program or a quiz, to help with your studies.let me share this right here;
In My university I had a friend who designed computer apps for quiz and it helped him greatly in his studies

If your area of study is more about Art, maybe try a random text generator for inspiration. Pick words at random from a list, and slot them into a sentence like “The a in b”:In case you're an undergraduate, you could compose a program to understand your math homework. It's more fascinating than doing additions physically. If You don't like maths or not really good in it,

The man in a car
The Dog in the bathroom
The ballet teacher in england
The drama in the dewdrop

In case you're truly baffled for programming thoughts, have a go at making something generic like a daily schedule list i.e to-do manager.

Stick to Text-Based Programs, for the present

For beginners, text-based programs are the most easy and achievable type of apps to create.

I know, it's enticing to attempt make a 3D game, or a pleasant cleaned GUI like you're familiar with using. The issue is that pleasant GUIs are typically extremely difficult to make. 3D grahphic programming is significantly harder, in light of the fact that it requires some progressed mathematical concepts.

In the event that you have the motivation, do endeavor to make a GUI or a 2D game. On the off chance that you appreciate it, continue doing it. In the event that it's immense and unenjoyable, stick to making text based programs for some time longer. When you have a decent comprehension of data structures, control flow, and the highlights of your picked programming language, you can endeavor to handle something more complex.

Text Based programs can at present be entertaining!

You may imagine that no one really utilizes text based apps. This is valid for the normal PC client, yet proficient developers tend to utilize a great deal of text based apps. A few developers will spend the larger part of their workday utilizing an command-line interface (CLI), running text-based programs

Build Game Apps

IF you can't think of anything that would be helpful,or just in case you simply need to make something fun, then you should try making a game.Some people find it comfortable and motivating in their programming projects and making a game gives you some sort of freedom too.

The beauty of making a game is that it can be adjusted to fit your situation. It can be simple or complex, depending on how much you have learnt and how good you are in programming i.e your skill level. It can be long or short, depending on how much time you put into it.

Endeavor to make a text game. For motivation, examine A Dark Room. It is an extremely poplar,mostly text based game

Try to make a text adventure. For inspiration, have a look at A Dark Room. It is a very poplar, mostly text-based game.

Try making a quiz, or a choose-your-own-adventure type of story. This is a nice and simple project that you can get other people to play.

You can even make simple 2D graphics with text.

As your programming skill level increases, you can start making 2D games. Learn to use a very simple 2D graphics library, like Gosu, Processing, or Pygame, and it will open up a whole new world of possibilities.

Conclusion

At last, it doesn't generally make a difference what project you work on. For whatever length of time that you use in making something. you to will learn.

What's imperative is to discover a project that motivates you. just in case that written work the code is fun, at that point you'll continue composing code. Try diifferent things with a couple of various sorts of projects to discover one that suits you.

source-https://codedgeeks.com/make-beginner-programming-project-ideas/
Re: What Should I Make? Beginner Programming Project Ideas by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 13, 2018
cc;lalasticlala,seun

(1) (Reply)

Recap On Google For Nigeria 2 Days Program Required / . / HTTP Status Codes With Definitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.