Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,922 members, 7,866,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ? (694 Views)

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Lady Jailed For Attempting To Sell Her Set Of Twins For N350,000 / Men Hypnotized A Lady And Gang Raped Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by Lothbrok(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2018
!
Re: ? by nzeobi(m): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2018
so if her parents maltreats her you won't call them inlaws again
Re: ? by Lothbrok(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2018
nzeobi:

The face to look at them!
Re: ? by Lothbrok(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2018
nzeobi:

U don't have an idea of what it means be an Orphan
Re: ? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
They have no business collecting her bride price. Traditional marriage is not the only way to get married legally. I'll approach the registry and get her legally married to me instead. Bride price is appreciation for bringing her up well. Not all are worthy to collect it
Re: ? by Lothbrok(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Buckubuck:
They have no business collecting her bride price. Traditional marriage is not the only way to get married legally. I'll approach the registry and get her legally married to me instead. Bride price is appreciation for bringing her up well. Not all are worthy to collect it

But, this is African naa. . even when you don't want to celebrate it. You can settle the bride price indoor and walk away

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece's Breast / Drunk policemen harass lady after bashing her car in Lagos State / I Blame My Wife For Not Being Around When I Need Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.