Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

How To Stop Someone Using My Data? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Someone Using My Data? (5911 Views)

Someone Is Using My Number On Whatsapp / How To Stop Someone From Monitoring Your Calls / A Question From Someone Using Technology Pouvoir 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Someone Using My Data? by odinga1of: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2018
Hello house someone share data plan with my girlfriend previously, now my girl don sub and the person is still using my girl data

now she is asking........ how does she deactivate the person from using her sub

Note : na glo SIM card she de use

Thanks
gurus plz help o....... it's urgent
Re: How To Stop Someone Using My Data? by odinga1of: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2018
cc: henry007, naijapals, naijatechguy, protein0, bamac and co

plz help a brother
Re: How To Stop Someone Using My Data? by Nbote(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Jus dial *127*00# to see d ppl on her list and *127*02*d number# to delete d number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Someone Using My Data? by odinga1of: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2018
Nbote:
Jus dial *127*00# to see d ppl on her list and *127*02*d number# to delete d number

God bless you brother...

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Someone Using My Data? by Protein0: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
odinga1of:
cc: henry007, naijapals, naijatechguy, protein0, bamac and co

plz help a brother
solved?
Re: How To Stop Someone Using My Data? by bamac(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
odinga1of:
Hello house someone share data plan with my girlfriend previously, now my girl don sub and the person is still using my girl data

now she is asking........ how does she deactivate the person from using her sub

Note : na glo SIM card she de use

Thanks
gurus plz help o....... it's urgent
You can dial *777# followed by option 1 (buy data) and then option 3 (share plan). After that you will see share amd unshare, type 2 to unshare and then enter thenjmber of the person you wish to remove.
Re: How To Stop Someone Using My Data? by Freeko4: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
ok
Re: How To Stop Someone Using My Data? by OneKinGuy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Download glo cafe app. goto the share option. U will see the person ising the data. Just remove the number!
Re: How To Stop Someone Using My Data? by odinga1of: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Protein0:
solved?
thanks Boss already solved
Re: How To Stop Someone Using My Data? by odinga1of: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
bamac:
You can dial *777# followed by option 1 (buy data) and then option 3 (share plan). After that you will see share amd unshare, type 2 to unshare and then enter thenjmber of the person you wish to remove.

Thanks Boss already solved.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Connect My Phone To My LG TV? / Please Help, Pmt Changed For The Rom It Must Be Downloaded / Using Your Symbian Phone As a Webcam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.