Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,387 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ... (387 Views)

FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) / Breaking News For FUTA Aspirant / Six Important Documents Required For FUTA Post UTME Screening And Venue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

... by Gggg102(m): 6:55am On Jun 18, 2018
I am a student of federal university of technology akure (Futa), i am using these medium to help Futa aspirant base on all the information they need to know before coming to write Futa post utme exam.
This are some popula question ask by many Futa aspirant.
1_what is the score i need to get before i can be admitted into Futa
_you need to get a minimum of 180 before you can be admitted into futa. But for me i will advice you to get 200 to stand the change of winning that admission.
2_I chose futa as second choice, is it true that they don't admit second chiose
_this is not true, futa admits but first and second choice. Futa post utme is always base on merit. If you did very well in futa post utme their is higher possibility that your name will be among the first bach admission list
3_how futa grade candidate for admission.
_your jamb score divided by 8 to make 50marks and your post utme exam score divided by 2 to make it 50marks totaling to 100marks.
4_what is the structure of futa post utme exam
_ Futa post utme is (CBT),consists of 25questions to be answer in 30min, 4 marks each,totalling 100marks.
You need more information to secure your colourful destination.
Re: ... by davidj20: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2018
do u av idea abt Futa D.E entry process?

(1) (Reply)

Coping With Carryovers In Higher Institution / Laspotech Part-time Nd Admission 2018/2019 Full Details / UNN Post UTME Screening Form For 2018/2019 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.