Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (471 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / . / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RighteousI: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: . by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2018
Oga.....there are stints of demons in everybody's soul. How u allow these Demons to manifest is another ball game.

I understand perfectly all what u being screaming on since last year. If the first Man could fall for Eve what makes u think u can escape their demons. We cohabit with them with understanding and patience.

May God change your mindset with a banging 'Sisthren' in the Lord that would take away your sense of Celibacy...! Can I have an Amen!
Re: . by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
You made a very good point my brother.But you ended up giving a wrong solution to the problem.Celibacy is not the solution .Those into deliverance ministry will tell you that there is a demons called CELIBACY. this demons work closely with spiritual spouse and spirit of masturbation.A celibate end up having sex in the dream each night with a demons that disguised as human.This dream then deposit a sort of sexual urge that makes them to masturbate during the day. So the solution is not celibacy because it is dangerous if you have sexual hormone running in your blood.Apostle Paul advise Christians to marry instead of burning in lust secretly and sinning in their heart. Here is my solution which I believe is more efficient.
I wouldn't advise any serious born again to mary from inside the church because there are many pretending agent of satan operating inside the church.But if you must mary inside the church,then pretend to be very wayward to the person you wish to mary .That will make them to lower their fake guard and reveal their true colour .mind you that we have passive and active agent of satan in the church.The passive agent honestly thought that the are born again without knowing that Satan is using them as a tool to destroy .While the active agent knows that the are working for Satan.The same rule is applicable if you want to mary from outside the church.although there is less incident of pretenders outside the church or world ,one still have to be cautious.If you see the partner that meets your requirements,then pretend to be very wayward so as to know if those characters are actually real or fake .But the safest way is to seek God's opinion in prayers when you finds someone to marry .Ask God to reveal to you in any way you can understand if he/she is the right person.try not to depend on your pastor/prophet entirely .Thanks
Re: . by Holyede: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
You made a very good point my brother.But you ended up giving a wrong solution to the problem.Celibacy is not the solution .Those into deliverance ministry will tell you that there is a demons called CELIBACY. this demons work closely with spiritual spouse and spirit of masturbation.A celibate end up having sex in the dream each night with a demons that disguised as human.This dream then deposit a sort of sexual urge that makes them to masturbate during the day. So the solution is not celibacy because it is dangerous if you have sexual hormone running in your blood.Apostle Paul advise Christians to marry instead of burning in lust secretly and sinning in their heart. Here is my solution which I believe is more efficient.
I wouldn't advise any serious born again to mary from inside the church because there are many pretending agent of satan operating inside the church.But if you must mary inside the church,then pretend to be very wayward to the person you wish to mary .That will make them to lower their fake guard and reveal their true colour .mind you that we have passive and active agent of satan in the church.The passive agent honestly thought that the are born again without knowing that Satan is using them as a tool to destroy .While the active agent knows that the are working for Satan.The same rule is applicable if you want to mary from outside the church.although there is less incident of pretenders outside the church or world ,one still have to be cautious.If you see the partner that meets your requirements,then pretend to be very wayward so as to know if those characters are actually real or fake .But the safest way is to seek God's opinion in prayers when you finds someone to marry .Ask God to reveal to you in any way you can understand if he/she is the right person.try not to depend on your pastor/prophet entirely .Thanks

you WILL ACCOUNT for these half truths, repent!

(1) (Reply)

Eternal Security: An Illusion 1 / Being Alive Is A Testimony / Information Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.