Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) (33417 Views)

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by majella4: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
A serving NYSC who drowned in a river few days ago in Rivers state has been buried.Sharing the news,Maxwell wrote...

'RIP bro,may ur soul found rest in thex bossom of the lord. We lost one of our corp member Batch A 2018 here is rivers state who got drowned some days back. May the lord comfort his family'.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/nysc-member-drowns-in-river-in-rivers.html

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by muskypaulson(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rivers again...RIP to the dead
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
undecided THE WAY YOUTH CORPERS DIE THESE DAYS EH...ITS LIKE A CURSE.
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by myke92(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rest in Peace.
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by Opinionated: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
RIP to the dead

may the soul of all the faithful departed and the soul of Maxwell through the mercy of God rest in peace...

Read the Story of Couple Discovered 2,800 Years after they Died Kissing

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by Chieftaincy01: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rip gallant
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is Sad!!!!
Please do not near anything water if you don't know how to swim.

My condolences to his family, friends and Relatives.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by Administration1: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
After spending so many years in School only to die at this point.

May We reap the benefits of our efforts In Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
May we not die yoing in Jesus name,rip corper

Instagram account of 13k followers for sale abeg call/whatsapp 08133261377
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by Donald3d(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
God have mercy !!
I personally still think NYSC is very irrelevant. Its my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by opsyswagger(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
May God help us.. angry sad sad
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by kennytosin4: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by Kissup(f): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
Rip
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
18A wey just leave camp like a month ago Na wa oooo Rip
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
DROWN INSIDE RIVER IN RIVER STATE WHICH MEANS MAMI WATER OF RIVER STATE TOOK AWAY HER SPIRIT
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by LOSKYXANDER: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Why are corpers dying every year? Hit like if you think NYSC should be scrapped cry

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
DROWN INSIDE RIVER IN RIVER STATE WHICH MEANS MAMI WATER OF RIVER STATE TOOK AWAY HIS SOUL
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by kerry57: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Corpers ,pls, serve in peace and go back home in peace and not rest in peace. God save our youths
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Every time corper must die in bayelsa thru drowning
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
This Death could have been prevented. angry
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by Elsodeeq: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Samuel may you soul rest in peace......bye bye .... graduate of chemistry/biochemistry.... Fed poly bida Niger state..... Ones a comrade financial secretary national association of science technology student
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by amendara1: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
Can Federal government please stop this programme? That was how my precious brother died in Uyo 2yrs ago during this there stupid service. person go go suffer finished e no go get work. RIP bro greet my beloved brother for me

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by Lightening: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Opinionated:
RIP to the dead

may the soul of all the faithful departed and the soul of Maxwell through the mercy of God rest in peace...

Read the Story of Couple Discovered 2,800 Years after they Died Kissing

They died kissing and were buried kissing. Hm
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by skubido(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
RIP
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by oganoble(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
muskypaulson:
Rivers again...RIP to the dead
what problem do you have with Rivers state. Have you been to Port Harcourt, and is your state better off. Stop spreading negativity about Rivers state please. Rest on young blood
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Samuel Rufus was a nice, gentle and peace loving chap. it was quite shocking to learn of how he died in a most gruesome manner in the cold waters of river state. he was cut short in his primes. may God grant his parents and siblings the strength they need in this harrowing period.
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Chieftaincy01:
Rip gallant
stop deceiving him, he was not gallant. Gallant people no dey die inside river

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by mkoabiola: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
It could av been avoided if he had avoided swimming or going near d river.

I served in d creek of bayelsa,I avoided d river

Even if I must go ,I will take my life jacket.

Rip comrade. God knows
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by IamGbanks(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
What a loss...
Condolences to the family

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by IamGbanks(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
What a loss...
Condolences to the family
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) by tempest01(m): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
If na my side, na for river bank there dem go bury am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corps Member Participating In Election To Receive N35,000 – NYSC / Heavy Rain At NYSC Edo Camp Destroys Dilapidated Structures, Corpers Injured / NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.