Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos (32103 Views)

Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina / Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by teddynaijaboy: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
A Nigerian author and politician has reportedly arrested a gay hairstylist who almost raped their friend, last night, in Lagos.

The author identified as Charlie Champagne took to his Twitter page to narrate how the gay hairstylist almost raped his friend, and how the stylist later got arrested.

See his narration below;

I was in my room sleeping when my guy called me, speaking in hushed tones, "guy I dey in trouble. the guy wey I follow comot na gay. he wan Bleep my yansh. na bathroom I dey hide like this.".

Brethren, we don dey Police Station now sha.

My guy is a budding cinematographer/video editor who is kinda new in Lagos, so I let him stay at my place, at least until he found his footing.

He has a director guy he works with who calls him for jobs occasionally. On Tuesday, he went for one of such jobs where he met this guy, one of the popular celebrity hairstylists on IG.

Yesterday, when I got home, he had gone out to meet the guy. Around 9pm, I called to ensure he was not dead. He assured me that he was just ay Lekki with the guy and nothing was wrong.

Well, he's an adult and I cannot police him sha, so I rested. My phone suddenly rang around 1am. This was my guy speaking in hushed tones telling me that the guy was trying to rape him and he has managed to lock himself in the bathroom when the guy slept off.

He managed to send directions to the guy's place, at least the one he could remember. I grabbed @MKO_Olawole who was also at my place last night with another of my flatmate and one egbon for street. Oya make we dey go.

We saw a police checkpoint close the the address he described and we managed to persuade them to go with us. We got there and after about 30 minuted of banging on the door, we finally busy it open to find the bastard practically naked. My friend finally came out from the bathroom

Now to the main story as described by my friend. The guy had promised to link him up with connections who will help his dream of becoming a big time cinematographer. So, he believed him and tagged along with the guy to one of his jobs on the island.

Little did he know that the bastard had plans to disflower his yansh. The guy's customer gave the guy some money to give my friend but he held on to it telling him that he wanted to "flex" him.

He took him to Shrine and sha got him high and took him to his house. I'm going to blame my friend here because he was quite stupid all along not to even see the signs.

They finally got to his place and the guy started telling my friend to go and bathe. My friend refused. He told my guy to give him a massage. He refused. At that point, he became insistent and wanted to have his way.

My friend's voice became louder and he had to hush him telling him to not wake the neighbors. Probably because of the highness, he finally slept off and my guy tried to escape but he had locked the main door and kept the key.

He managed to lock himself inside the bathroom from where he called me. According to him, the guy had asked "you don't want the 3k again" (the money his customer gave him) when he was refusing.

Last last sha, they wanted to bust my guy's yansh for 3k. We sha got him arrested and detained at the Police Station. We'll be going to church this Sunday to give testimony, thanking God for saving my friend's yansh. You're all welcome.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/author-arrest-gay-hairstylist-who-almost-raped-his-friend-in-lagos/

5 Likes

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Biglittlelois(f): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hahahahahaha, this is funny as fvck hahahahahahaha so now we have to advice guys to be careful of who they hang out or go home with same way we advise ladies hahahaha really funny

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Ochiboy11: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nice 1
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
This was my guy speaking in hushed tones telling me that the guy was trying to rape him and he has managed to lock himself in the bathroom when the guy slept off.

How the guy come suddenly sleep off when him never flex nyash? Abi him done daze the guy one first before him sleep off.

Guy tell us truth naa.

58 Likes

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Follygunners: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by CodeTemplar: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
hisses . . .
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Caracta(f): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
Super story. Nonsense!

20 Likes

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by 100bands: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin na wa o
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by osaigbovo16(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
cryHomosexuality .. Most irritating thing ever

47 Likes

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Odunharry(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Person mk for find bottle cut d gay d.ick

1 Like

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by oshe11: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Make him Dickless as well

The story funny DIE

His nyash must be very grateful

9 Likes

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by madgoat(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Rubbish story. So lame.

15 Likes

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by seunmohmoh(f): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Your fellow man want to rape you and you hid in the bathroom undecided continue sha know there is God. Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by freemanbubble: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
all this cock and bull story

6 Likes

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Oyindidi(f): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Make I observe

If na girl visit the guy and him want rape and she make distress call. Una for dey call her names as na man, see as una only dey blame am for not making the gay dickless.

Double standard angry hypocrites

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by GGirll: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Randy100: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
No be only rape. Is not possible to rape a man

5 Likes

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by pweshboi(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Chai... I cover your nyansh with the blood. God forbid bad tin

5 Likes

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Issafela: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
>>

Would You Smash Or Pass These Ladies

Watch Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by toolate2fail(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Too bad
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Jasperro(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by chendstone01(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Gay is gay
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin

So you now have an idea of how traumatizing it is for women to narrowly escape being raped

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by tiredoflife(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
Fake news
No picture of the said ur guy and the said gay guy
Anything to trend sha

4 Likes

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Next time he should be more careful.
If it was a girl, they will tag her olosho and why will she agree to go home with a total stranger.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Hargbo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Gay Raping now
Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Jasperro(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
ur friend no beat the gay commot de guy body

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by tunjijones(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
But really I dnt have anything against guys... The only thing I hate abt them is them trying to cajole pple for sex... Their sexual orientation their live as far has they don't come near me....

3 Likes

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by oshe11: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Make I observe

If na girl visit the guy and him want rape and she make distress call. Una for dey call her names as na man, see as una only dey blame am for not making the gay dickless.

Double standard angry hypocrites

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by sandrahnaub(f): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
"Disflower the yansh"
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charlie Champagne Arrests Gay Hairstylist Who Almost Raped His Friend In Lagos by Oyindidi(f): 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
oshe11:
Hypocrites grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualists Murder 65-Year-Old Woman In Osun (Photo) / Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) / Anambra Police Rescue 4 Pregnant Girls From Baby Factory Fronting As Bar (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.