Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Let's Settle Dis Now: Whose The Main And Side Chick, Nepa/gen? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Settle Dis Now: Whose The Main And Side Chick, Nepa/gen? (613 Views)

Hip-hop Heads Only: Let's Settle This Nas OR Jay Z / Let’s Settle This!!! Kizz Daniel Or Zlatan, Who Is The Biggest Nigerian Artist A / Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Settle Dis Now: Whose The Main And Side Chick, Nepa/gen? by ryd3(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2018
So we understand that the power supply ration is gradually increasing... However, which of the two supply options do you still think is used more in ur area?
Re: Let's Settle Dis Now: Whose The Main And Side Chick, Nepa/gen? by moriss33(m): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2018
Generator is the main chick....keeps me company all through the night.. then Nepa just comes to Tease me and and she leaves.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Edit Or Change My Nairaland Username? / Sperm Thief, Stella Dimokokorkus Blast Linda Ikeji On Instagram As The War Is On / We Supply Foodstuff And Vegetables, We Do Home Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.