Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Will The Killings Ever Stop? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Killings Ever Stop? (9826 Views)

TRIBALISM & RACISM [Mostly Against Black Africans]: Will It Ever Stop? / Chief Of Air Staff Reveal The Names Of Those Behind The Killings In Nigeria / Nigerians In Spain Protest Over The Killings Going On In Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Killings Ever Stop? by Omooba77: 6:37am On Jun 25, 2018
First it was Boko Haram, ravaging the North East of Nigeria.
Later herdsmen killing in Benue and Taraba and it has now spread to Plateau.
Please when will all these killings stop; the blood of innocents may be railing curses upon our land.

20 Likes

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by onward4life(m): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Ask Tunubuhun

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by major466(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2018
The genocide in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt. The weapons fulani terrorist use were supplied to them by Nigerian army!
Remember it was buhari with his own mouth (In attempt to shield Miyetti Allah terrorist organization) claimed that Ghadafi and his Libya herdsmen are the ones behind the genocide in Benue. The question now is; are Libyan herdsmen the culprits behind Plateau massacre yesterday now that Miyetti Allah have come out publicly to claim responsibility for the genocide?
Why have the leadership of Miyetti Allah not been arrested? It has become convenient for the devilish govt of buhari to sentence 5 Christians to death for killing one herdsman but not willing to arrest, prosecute and sentence to death members of Miyetti Allah for killings thousands of Nigerians this year alone. Do you see the double standard? Is this not proof that the genocide against Christians is sponsored by the govt?
I'm calling on all middle belt people to quit being cowards and rise up and fight for freedom! Nigeria is a satanic union defended with blood!!!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by hungryboy(m): 7:13am On Jun 25, 2018
It won't stop. There will be tit for tat killings, more will be killed by both sides, revenge killings will keep taking place as long as this Government is in power. Because Northern Christians don't trust this Government

1 Like

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by CodeTemplar: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2018
It wont stop if . . .
Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by Dumdumfashion(f): 7:23am On Jun 25, 2018
I don't think so
Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by mikeweezy(m): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2018
it will stop the very day Christians leaders start using their brain to think well and our Christians youths stop singing I no want die
I want build house
mama dey for house
I want buy car
I want marry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by orisa37: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2018
It's an immoral Fulani-Arab's Plot to "Takeover Nigeria". Buhari is cloned for this idea. They have rendered The Presidency completely incompetent and they will never stop until Buhari is no more.
Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by Omooba77: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2018
Nigeria need Divine intervention.
Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by Omooba77: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
orisa37:
It's an immoral Fulani-Arab's Plot to "Takeover Nigeria". Buhari is cloned for this idea. They have rendered The Presidency completely incompetent and they will never stop until Buhari is no more.

You may be saying the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by debaj10: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
y for?
abeg, free Fulani jor.
make una leave govt, stay intranet dey Hala.
eh?
Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by orion7: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Omooba77:
Nigeria need Divine intervention.
shut up there before I spit into uir eyes.

these chronic buhari supporters be disturbing people when they loose a relative or 2

E go soon clear for una eyes. ask omenka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by Aliance: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
We have to be positive in our thought....no matter how serious it may be now ..peace will surely return to Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by Aliance: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
hungryboy:
It won't stop. There will be tit for tat killings, more will be killed by both sides, revenge killings will keep taking place as long as this Government is in power. Because Northern Christians don't trust this Government

Don't be negative in your actions ,,,we should just have strong hope and believe that everything will soon be well with Nigerian...
Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by gidgiddy: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Omooba77:
First it was Boko Haram, ravaging the North East of Nigeria.
Later herdsmen killing in Benue and Taraba and it has now spread to Plateau.
Please when will all these killings stop; the blood of innocents may be railing curses upon our land.

Killings stop? I thought you Nigerians said the real issue and terrorist are unarmed IPOB who killed nobody?

The killings have to continue so that you Nigerians can finally understand why Nnamdi Kanu wanted his people out of Nigeria.

By the time the Herdsmen have finished with you Nigerians, you will see the light

15 Likes

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Aliance:
We have to be positive in our thought....no matter how serious it may be now ..peace will surely return to Nigeria...

People like you brought Buhari to AsoRock....people like you are problems to us

Until eveybody bows down toAllah, the killings ain't stopping ever!

6 Likes

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by Omooba77: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
orion7:
shut up there before I spit into uir eyes.

these chronic buhari supporters be disturbing people when they loose a relative or 2

E go soon clear for una eyes. ask omenka

You are addressing the wrong fellow.
Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by ivandragon: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
stopped? No.

contained? only for a while.

numerous sociocultural, geographical & historical factors are at play.

in a nutshell:

1. the people up north share similar cultures & beliefs & religion plays a key role in everyday life. Islam by its nature is a religion that seeks not only convert new followers, but to expand its frontiers by any means necessary.

2. Nigeria is located very close to the volatile sahel region. in fact, parts of the north are located within this region which has vast ungoverned spaces. it is therefore inevitable that as long as conflicts continue in the sahel, Nigeria will remain at risk...

3. historically, various tribes up north down to the middle belt have been at logger heads. its not changing anytime soon...

4. leadership... criminals & other never do wells can sense weak or compromised leadership... once that is noticed, the will pounce.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
It won't as far as that terrorist is still in aso rock...
Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by major466(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
The killings in middle belt will stop if we middle belters stop being cowards. We must rise up and join forces with friends to fight for freedom. Nigeria is a devilish union that was never meant to be.

7 Likes

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by SalamRushdie: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yes it will
Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by korel9: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
It's a very complex situation that we are in and believe me, many have no idea what it really has hidden underneath.
Who do you attack in retaliation?
Hausas are different from the Fulanis but not many know that. A fulani man kills and you go killing hausas in retaliation?!
The Fulanis have a big advantage they are enjoying; all top officials in government today that can say no or put a full stop to this menace is a fulani man so tell me

WHO WILL STOP THESE ANIMALS?

2 Likes

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
There was a country cry cry cry cry
Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by wonuks(m): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please allow me let me cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Want a create a website? No advanced payments required. Get started today. Check my signature.
Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by Authoreety: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Until a righteous man is made leader, this things will continue

1 Like

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by Moneyspeakingz: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
hungryboy:
The person that typed this rubbish must be high on wet smelling pussy. People are being killed and u said Trust the government!! Ur mumu ehn,no be here.
Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by Bossontop(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
undecided
Nope.....dont think so because it has already entered the reprisal upon reprisal stage....... If nothing is done fast it will become worse.....sadly
Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by bedspread: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Until we Get

A Leader that will Unite Nigeria...

A Leader that will Stand his Ground for the Unity of Nigeria..

A Leader that will Threat Nigeria as Nigeria not as Northern Nigeria, Eastern Nigeria or Western Nigeria...

A Leader that will Fight the Enemies of Nigeria hands down..

That Leader is Not Our Present President....

With all Sincerity President Buhari is a Disaster....

No Sentiments Here.... Nigeria is our Country.. and it's for Us all..... We all hv to Ensure our Country is Safe ... if Not The Blood Spilling will speak against us all...

7 Likes

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by Noblefreeman(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
It won't stop. Bible prophecies have to be fulfilled so as the end to come.
Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
THIS KILLING SHALL STOP WHEN WE VOTE BUBU OUT FROM ASO ROCK AND SEND APC TO GRAVE BEYOND... Chikena

3 Likes

Re: Will The Killings Ever Stop? by bestman09(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
It will stop when the powers that be want it to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Murtala Adamu Jengebe Jailed 41 Years By Appeal Court / PDP Sokoto Accuse Tambuwal Of Betrayal, Anti-party Activities / APC Raps FG Over Abandonment Of Enugu Coal Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.