Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Be Warned. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Warned. (322 Views)

Ukraine Should Be Warned: Nigerian Male Students Forced To Fight Russia / Be Warned: ‘big Brother’ Is Coming For You – Dss Acquires N3 Billion Whatsapp Bu / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Warned. by sandra50(f): 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
So general election is around the corner and our leaders have started fighting and killing each other for our sakes.
They are fighting just to make sure we are well taken care of after we must have voted for them.
Since I was born all I have been hearing is..vote for us and we will do this and that for you..and after election what happens?what is really wrong with us?

The people I want to talk about now are the ones that sell their votes for 2,000 just to feed for a day and after election what happens to you and your family members?
Do you really want to continue doing this knowing fully well that you will soon have kids some day and do you feel comfortable leaving them in the hands of these wild animals?are you really going to do this to them?what is 2,000 that you want to sacrifice the lives of your children for?
My heart bleeds for the people being killed..my heart bleeds for the suicides being committed on a daily basis because of hunger.my heart bleeds for those risking their lives at the sea just to escape this hardship we are into.my heart bleeds for those in Libya suffering day and night fighting for their lives.
We are busy saving all the money in this world for our children unborn while people are committing suicide.
God in heaven will hear our cries some day and answer our prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Three Years After It Was Chased Out Of Power, PDP Still Groping In The Dark -APC / Falana Challenges National Assembly On Power To Rewrite Budget / No Responsible Government Will Sit Back And Watch Its People Die - Nwobilor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.