Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Help My Gotv - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Help My Gotv (2658 Views)

HELP: I Cant Subscribe My GOTV Via Quick Teller / Please Help Me With My Gotv, Thanks / My GOTV Dont Work With Generator LIGHT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Gotv by Necksonnel: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
My gotv started showing black and white for some days now. I tried everything but no avail. The TV (LG 32inch ) is working fine with color when connected to satelite . But when connected to gotv it shows black and white. I already changed the AV cord different times to no avail. Any help
Re: Help My Gotv by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Necksonnel:
My gotv started showing black and white for some days now. I tried everything but no avail. The TV (LG 32inch ) is working fine with color when connected to satelite . But when connected to gotv it shows black and white. I already changed the AV cord different times to no avail. Any help

Take it back to go tv office.
You might be asked to swap your go tv to the new and upgraded go tv decoder with cash.

I paid 3k to swap mine when it started malfunctioning.
Re: Help My Gotv by Necksonnel: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
Thanks
Re: Help My Gotv by emmanuelgreat(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Free to Air satellite TV

Has come to stay.

No matter what dstv do.
Re: Help My Gotv by emyfine08: 3:12am On Aug 16, 2018
Necksonnel:

(1) (Reply)

DSTV New Decoder For Sale 10k / All About Strong 4669Z DECODER / Help!how Much Data And Network Can Be Used To Stream Full 90min Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.