Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (405 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by fizzile(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2018
Re: . by speedyGonzales: 7:35am On Jun 28, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

keep waiting, after hin don exterminate all the Christians and Shia Muslims.

Guy, I hope say you dey joke.
Re: . by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2018
fizzile:
I have always tried to be balanced in my judgement especially with issues related to insecurity in our dear country. One key concern is the fact that a group in the South East zone of the country, one without arms, one that has not shed blood in anyway, was proscribed a terrorist group. The question i keep asking is this: you have a set of people who comfortably step into communities and slaughter human beings like rams and chicken, wipe off families on a daily basis, and yet are pampered. Some arrest have been made but nothing has been heard about it. My question is, when will Mr President brand them a terrorist group? Are these herdsmen faceless? I weep for this country.
Mumu intellectually lazy yoot.
I'm not a hausa or Fulani neither am I a northerner, but I own cattles.
If all herdsmen are declared terrorists, then I will be arrested. Do you get it now?
Not all of them are criminals
Re: . by CoolFreeday(m): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2018
which one? the once that carry cattle around with stick or those with guns that are claiming to be herdsmen
Re: . by Upsidedown9ja(m): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2018
No it can never happen under bubu watch. Because if he does that means he is also a terrorist. If you understand then you know
Re: . by fizzile(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2018
K
Re: . by DrGoodman: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Mumu intellectually lazy yoot.
I'm not a hausa or Fulani neither am I a northerner, but I own cattles.
If all herdsmen are declared terrorists, then I will be arrested. Do you get it now?
Not all of them are criminals

and all Igbos and IPOB members? Those whose lives were ended because of Nnamdi Kanu are Ipob. It will come back to you one day. Action and reaction are equal and opposite.

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack: Separate The Cows From The Crops-no To Open Grazing In Nigeria / Reps Yet To Get June Salary Due To NNPC Under-remittance / Like C.A.N Got Buhari Attention, Let Us Collectively Demand For Electricity #lig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.